Chip Roy Dives Head First Into Abortion in epic speech: 'The American People Are Sick Of It!'

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The core of this debate is not whether the federal government will default on its debt ... but whether we will continue to allow this nation to default on the American dream

edit: original video was deleted. replaced it with alternative Roy video from this week

Last edited:
I like this guy. Never heard of him until recently, but he has a habit of saying sensible things that (seemingly) no one else is saying.

Unfortunately, he is too little, too late. The country is doomed. Glad I'm old enough not to have to worry about it.

Always a "crises".
You leftists create crisis after crisis and use them to get what you want.
Then you turn around and want us to ignore a real problem because you're tired of hearing about it.
Tired of the ever-increasing National Debt.
Tired of hearing about the evidence of corruption by the current adm on Hunter Biden's laptop.
Tired of hearing of the incompetence of the Obama Adm in Benghazi.
No....you want to deal with fake threats like Russian Collusion and rightwing domestic-terrorists that don't exist.

No....you just support them with your vote and your commentary.

No clue what you are rambling about. I'm pretty sure I gave the Republicans credit in the House for forwarding a bill. Then I said the Democrats needed to do the same and then work out their differences.

I'm missing the crises in my statement.

• Banned
original video was deleted. replaced it with alternative Roy video from this week

So what do you think we learned from Durham? He didn't find any serious crimes, and the few things he mentioned that should be addressed had already been addressed.
you can debate it in a different thread. Hillary's a criminal for wrongly framing Trump, and you're a criminal for defending her

Forum List

Back