Chip Roy Dives Head First Into Abortion in epic speech: 'The American People Are Sick Of It!'

So what do you think we learned from Durham? He didn't find any serious crimes, and the few things he mentioned that should be addressed had already been addressed.
Your leaders lied and made up a fake scandal to bring down a sitting president. Spent millions on investigations trails and sent innocent people to prison. But you claim no serious crime? Those people need to spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Your leaders lied and made up a fake scandal to bring down a sitting president. Spent millions on investigations trails and sent innocent people to prison. But you claim no serious crime? Those people need to spend the rest of their lives in prison.
I guess I could be mistaken. Please list all the people that went to jail for serious crimes discovered by Durham.

So what do you think we learned from Durham? He didn't find any serious crimes, and the few things he mentioned that should be addressed had already been addressed.
"Many have noted that the Durham Report conspicuously lacks an actual indictment or true accountability for the critical players in an effort to derail an American presidency. Congress could change that"

reported. GTFO out of my thread, troll, all my threads in fact, before i put you and that ugly picture in your sig on ignore
You are free to insult me sir, but I will not tolerating you besmerching the imagee of Ivanka's titty. It's a fine titty, and deserves respect. Now, please try to stay on the subject of Chip Roy's speech, and not distracting with your tangents on Durham and Ivanka's titty.

• Love
Reactions: cnm
You are free to insult me sir, but I will not tolerating you besmerching the imagee of Ivanka's titty. It's a fine titty, and deserves respect. Now, please try to stay on the subject of Chip Roy's speech, and not distracting with your tangents on Durham and Ivanka's titty.
i apologize. i like boobies

As you should. I've heard through the grapevine that you have an impressive set of manboobs yourself.
i take my inspiration from Iker Muniain, basque soccer star

AnfzDyECAAI5Goy.jpg

Tired of the ever-increasing National Debt.
Quit pretending the GOP is not a tax and spend party that is just as much to blame for the continuing deficits as well as the National Debt
Tired of hearing about the evidence of corruption by the current adm on Hunter Biden's laptop.
The FBI has had the original so called Hunter laptop for years. Proof of this evidence has not been seen all the Fauxfans have in innuendos and outright lies that Faux Not New knows it's audience wants to hear. They lie, a lot.
Tired of hearing of the incompetence of the Obama Adm in Benghazi.
Raygun got 241 marines killed in their barracks in Lebanon. I don't recall the Democrats ever doing to Raygun what the GOP did to Obama. The Ambassador set his own itinerary and made the decision to stay in the unsecure compound that was still under construction instead of staying at the secure CIA building. Furthermore, the initial rescue drove off the rioting mob and took everyone back to the CIA building except for the two men who went to the safe room, in which sadly the exhaust fans had not been installed and they died of smoke inhalation before the rescue.
No....you want to deal with fake threats

White Pride World Wide is not a fake threat.

You leftists create crisis after crisis and use them to get what you want.
Then you turn around and want us to ignore a real problem because you're tired of hearing about it.
Tired of the ever-increasing National Debt.
Tired of hearing about the evidence of corruption by the current adm on Hunter Biden's laptop.
Tired of hearing of the incompetence of the Obama Adm in Benghazi.
No....you want to deal with fake threats like Russian Collusion and rightwing domestic-terrorists that don't exist.

We are tired of Republicans telling the world that Democrats are corrupt, and then issuing reports saying they can’t find any evidence of their claims. But they know Democrats are guilty.

And you keep believing them over and over again.

Where is all this evidence of Biden corruption that we’ve been promised? Where are all the charges against the Obama administration?? Hillary Clinton???

We’re up to more than 30 investigations now claiming Democratic corruption, and not a single charge to show for it.

Gullible and stupid doesn’t begin to describe you people.

We are tired of Republicans telling the world that Democrats are corrupt, and then issuing reports saying they can’t find any evidence of their claims. But they know Democrats are guilty.

And you keep believing them over and over again.

Where is all this evidence of Biden corruption that we’ve been promised? Where are all the charges against the Obama administration?? Hillary Clinton???

We’re up to more than 30 investigations now claiming Democratic corruption, and not a single charge to show for it.

Gullible and stupid doesn’t begin to describe you people.
No. We're tired of finding out after a 4 year investigation that everything we've been saying for 7 years turned out to be 100% correct while you dumb-asses continue ignoring it as if it was never reported.

Forum List

Back