China to provide military aid to Russia

Hmmmm, on a global scale we are all just player's on a world chess board.

So, are we great at Chess with our current crop of leader's, and are these world player's/leader's good with the agenda's that we as a nation are promoting or are we enraging the world to our utter demise because of what we have allowed within this country to develope now ??? Think about it.
i think the backlash (in terms of public opinion and subsequent loss in the military and political arenas) will be bigger for the Russians Iranians and Chinese than it will ever be for the West.

Last edited:
i think the backlash (in terms of public opinion and subsequent loss in the military and political arenas) will be bigger for the Russians Iranians and Chinese than it will ever be for the West.
Depends on who wins the wars, otherwise is that what you would say or think ? So are these nation's in it to win it ? What is our record on being in it to win it looking back now ? Not to damned good would you agree ?

Depends on who wins the wars, otherwise is that what you would say or think ? So are these nation's in it to win it ? What is our record on being in it to win it looking back now ? Not to damned good would you agree ?
no, i don't agree. aside from Vietnam, we've won all of our regional wars so far. we'll win the one in Ukraine too. only a victory in Taiwan remains a question at the moment.

no, i don't agree. aside from Vietnam, we've won all of our regional wars so far. we'll win the one in Ukraine too. only a victory in Taiwan remains a question at the moment.
Better hope that you are right, because China and Russia still having their trump card's (nukes) to play with, is always looking everyone straight in the face. Yes we got them too, but they work best as deterrents not in the actual use of.

Russia finally getting tired of being killed because of NATO assistance in Ukraine, could end with disasterous effects in Ukraine. Putin won't stop until he's exhausted all his options probably, and we all know what that is.

Girkin n1 imperialist said that the red hans will take back outer Manchuria

Forum List

Back