China to provide military aid to Russia

On topic. I don't know just how much China can really supply to help Russia. Drones, for sure- but DJI just cut off all shipments to Russian suppliers, so there's one Chinese drone company that doesn't want to be sanctioned.

China can provide microchips and circuit boards, I think they've already been doing that. They might provide some artillery shells through North Korea, that's a possibility.

But China's investment in their own military has not gone to their ground forces. It's all gone to the PLAN and PLAAF and Missile Forces. Their tanks are already older and shittier than Russia's, and their artillery park is equally obsolete. I don't know how many artillery shells they have in the warehouses, but what's there is not likely to be anything special.

Russia's CSTO allies aren't much help because Russia's policy has been to keep them weak and dependent on Russia for their defense.

And why do Russian elites spend their money on villas and luxury properties in NATO countries?
Why do you think?

Russia is unstable and no one is safe there

For a few with the right connections there is vast money to be made there

The trick is living long enough to spend it

Why do you think?
I think it's already been answered. Russia sucks.

It kind of undermines the argument that NATO is an aggressive and hostile neighbor when the kleptocrats park their wealth in the west instead of investing in Russia...

And why do Russian elites spend their money on villas and luxury properties in NATO countries?
Good point, otherwise they undoubtedly were accepted in many circles around the globe, until Obama, Hillary, Biden, Rice, and the rest of the super shady gang began to lie, and trash their reputation and/or relationship in which they had nourished with ole Vlad over the year's, and why, all because of their hatred for Trump ??? Yes sir.....

Good point, otherwise they undoubtedly were accepted in many circles around the globe, until Obama, Hillary, Biden, Rice, and the rest of the super shady gang began to lie, and trash their reputation and/or relationship in which they had nourished with ole Vlad over the year's, and why, all because of their hatred for Trump ??? Yes sir.....
Not really if you think about it. Huge financial investments have been made by e.g. US, European, Japanese, etc. into China - no not just in regards to industrial investments, but luxury houses, condos, entire office and apartment buildings, luxury yachts - build and registered in China, private aircraft - you name it. And vice versa Chinese investments into the USA in that regard.
Rich or super-rich people invest were money is to be made - regardless of a countries supposed political reputation. They simply go for the economic data.

It's only the rich/super-rich and politicians who play their mind-games with the common people - again regardless of which country they come from.

Attack the source. You know what that means my poor ignorant foolish friend. You lose.
I see no reason to give him special credibility

All he offered was his unsupported opinion

Then came that phone call, monitored by Eric Ciaramella, whistle blower, who didn't qualify as a whistleblower due to being in the wrong department.......but it was OK.

Now we have FBI whistleblowers who are being challenged for the same thing.....yeah.

Here is another great column on this subject that will increase your knowledge by 100%. It’s written by David Stockman. He’s a man. Maybe you’ve heard of him but likely not, due to your mental disability.

No More Ukraines - LewRockwell
Even disloyal turncoats are entitled to their point of view

And he is definately full of his long-winded opinion

The fact remains that russia illegally invaded an independent sovereign country

Even disloyal turncoats are entitled to their point of view

And he is definately full of his long-winded opinion

The fact remains that russia illegally invaded an independent sovereign country
You Joe, Nuland, and all the neocons sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G.

Hmmmm, do you have any on the content of the meeting ? If not, then I retort back to we as a nation have always met with adversarial government's and their leader's. But Trump wasn't allowed to after he had been set up by the Clinton's telling lie's about Trump through a false dossier and false narrative created eh ??
No, I don't. I don't want to discuss personalities here. Basically, I see nothing wrong in their meeting.

Forum List

Back