China to coordinate with India for Chinese leader's attendance at BRICS

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
India should join the group of countries opposing Chinese hegemony in South China Sea and East China Sea unless China repairs the damage that it caused by sabotaging India's NSG membership.

---

GOA, India, Aug. 12 (Xinhua) -- China said here Friday that it will strengthen communication and coordination with the Indian side to make preparations for the Chinese leader's attendance at the forthcoming BRICS summit.

The BRICS summit is to be held in the Indian state of Goa in October.

Visiting Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi made the remarks while meeting with Goa's Governor Mridula Sinha, Chief Minister Laxmikant Parsekar and Speaker of the Legislative Assembly Anant Shet.

Wang wished India success in hosting the summit.

Goa served as an important bridge connecting East and West in history and it has forged close ties with China, Wang said.

The Chinese foreign minister expressed the hope that Goa will take the opportunity to further boost cooperation with China.

China is willing to promote people to people exchanges with Goa and widen the cooperation between the two sides, he added.

For their part, the governor, the chief minister and the speaker said the relations between the two countries have enjoyed continual development.

They said they will make their best efforts for the success of the summit.

Welcoming Chinese enterprises to invest in Goa, they hoped to boost cooperation with China in such fields as hi-tech, culture and education.

BRICS groups Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

China to coordinate with India for Chinese leader's attendance at BRICS summit - Xinhua | English.news.cn

And if any of them need any money, Obama/Clinton are still here for them......

You are an uneducated person. I think it is people like you who give Trump a bad name :)

Hint: My threads are often way above your head. So it will be wise for you to keep out of them :)

India is against SCC ambitions of China....this is why we shouldnt embroil them in afghanistan

India should take care when engaging in conversation with....
China, Iran, Pakistan, Russia-----and MOST OF ALL....Kerry

You are right about China and Pakistan.

I think you are wrong about Iran and Kerry.

You are certainly wrong about Russia.

You are an uneducated person. I think it is people like you who give Trump a bad name :)

Hint: My threads are often way above your head. So it will be wise for you to keep out of them :)

I am actually very well educated. The only thing of yours that is over my head is your ego. And undeservedly so. Especially if you think another UN rep in the White house is a good thing. That makes you an idiot.
We hand out money to China. We hand out money to India. It needs to stop.

I am actually very well educated. The only thing of yours that is over my head is your ego. And undeservedly so. Especially if you think another UN rep in the White house is a good thing. That makes you an idiot.

You are either uneducated or dishonest. Take a pick.

The largest recipient of US money is Israel. And yes, it needs to stop.

Odd you would target Israel, without mentioning the money we gift to Egypt as well. Uneducated, or bias?
And while we are at it, let's get back to India shall we?

Top 10 countries receiving US economic assistance from 1946-2012

1. 1
  2. India: $65.1bn
  3. Israel: $65bn
  4. United Kingdom: $63.6bn
  5. Egypt: $59.6bn
  6. Pakistan: $44.4bn
  7. Vietnam: $41bn
  8. Iraq: $39.7bn
  9. South Korea: $36.5bn
  10. Germany: $33.3bn
  11. France: $31bn

You do not know how to read and yet you want to debate people. I have said time and time again that I am against giving our hard earned money to all countries. This has been my position for a very long time. BTW, your data is misleading as there were significant changes in US aid to India after 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War. Right now, Israel is the largest recipient of US money.

Odd you would target Israel, without mentioning the money we gift to Egypt as well. Uneducated, or bias?

1. 1

You do not know how to read and yet you want to debate people. I have said time and time again that I am against giving our hard earned money to all countries. This has been my position for a very long time. BTW, your data is misleading as there were significant changes in US aid to India after 1971 Bangladesh Liberation War. Right now, Israel is the largest recipient of US money.

I don't read your posts time and time again. The interest level is too low. China coordinating with India is not a good thing. We need to stop plying them all with the money they need to target us. So it sounds like we are on the same page. Our money to America for a change. Vote Trump, the only one of the two who doesn't want to build up India at our expense. Glad we sorted that out, Vig.

Educated and suspect of any post that culls out Israel, and forgets to mention all the others. Anti-Semite or just short sighted?

1. 1

I don't read your posts time and time again. The interest level is too low. China coordinating with India is not a good thing. We need to stop plying them all with the money they need to target us. So it sounds like we are on the same page. Our money to America for a change. Vote Trump, the only one of the two who doesn't want to build up India at our expense. Glad we sorted that out, Vig.

You do not read my post and yet you want to debate me. That makes you an insane person or a troll.

Once again, it is the Israel which has been the largest recipient of US aid for past 3 decades or so. I am in favor of stopping all foreign aids to Israel, China and any other country that receives free money from the US. Are we on the same page?

The countries that get free money from the US are countries that have strong political lobbies in the US; example: Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, China, etc.

You are right about China and Pakistan.

I think you are wrong about Iran and Kerry.

You are certainly wrong about Russia.

India is skating on thin ice

How thick is the ice for Israel? :)

thin as always------you imagine you have a point?

I get your threat. But that is nothing new. It does not bother me a bit.

Educated and suspect of any post that culls out Israel, and forgets to mention all the others. Anti-Semite or just short sighted?

I am against giving money to all countries including Israel. I mentioned Israel because it is the largest recipient of US aid money.

Saw you thread and commented. Still sane. No interest in trolling you or anyone else. We hand out money to 96% of the countries in the world. Don't care who gets the most, or the least. We are broke. It has to stop. Glad we found an area that we can agree on. :beer:

1. 1

You do not read my post and yet you want to debate me. That makes you an insane person or a troll.

Once again, it is the Israel which has been the largest recipient of US aid for past 3 decades or so. I am in favor of stopping all foreign aids to Israel, China and any other country that receives free money from the US. Are we on the same page?

The countries that get free money from the US are countries that have strong political lobbies in the US; example: Israel, Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, China, etc.

No one receives free money from the USA -----every dime
has STRINGS ----nor will India receive free money from
Russia and CERTAINLY not from Iran. Of course Iran might flirt with the Shiites of India

Forum List

Back