China Spambot Solution found!

• Banned
I have it!

Your spam filter blocks it.

This is self-defeating.

Basically what it does is trip China's censor trigger, and cuts their internet connection.

Credit goes to ChrisL

AyeCantSeeYou ,Coyote ,flacaltenn ,Dont Taz Me Bro ,theDoctorisIn ,Kat, WillHaftawaite
I can't boil them in oil any more?

Anyone could knock them offline before you have to delete 30 threads.

Would need the chinese characters removed from the spam filter though.

English kinda works, too. Chinese google search link would be better though.

This is a real thing.

tiananmen square massacre - Google Search

• Banned
I have it!

This is self-defeating.

Basically what it does is trip China's censor trigger, and cuts their internet connection.

Credit goes to ChrisL

AyeCantSeeYou ,Coyote ,flacaltenn ,Dont Taz Me Bro ,theDoctorisIn ,Kat, WillHaftawaite

Does that actually work? :dunno: We will have to put a plan in action to use it! :D

It worked this AM.

It'd work better if I could post a Google search link in Chinese characters.

PM with this and post it in their spammy threads.

I have it!

This is self-defeating.

Credit goes to ChrisL

Does that actually work? :dunno: We will have to put a plan in action to use it! :D

It worked this AM.

Did they stop posting after I posted it in the thread? I didn't notice. I mostly just posted it as a joke. Lol!

I have it!

This is self-defeating.

Credit goes to ChrisL

It worked this AM.

tiananmen_tiananmen-chinese-character.jpg

I have it!

This is self-defeating.

Credit goes to ChrisL

It worked this AM.

I was going to try to post to them in Chinese writing this morning, but USMB would not allow that. I wonder how the spammers get through that?

Seriously, though. It's a banned image in China. What it does is trip their countrywide censor mathingy, and it cuts their internet.

(In theory)

Time will tell.

They're definitely stepping around the new spam filter that everyone is having to make concessions for.

Last edited:
I have it!

This is self-defeating.

Credit goes to ChrisL

It worked this AM.

Did they stop posting after I posted it in the thread? I didn't notice. I mostly just posted it as a joke. Lol!

They did after I did some research and posted a Google search for Tiananmen square massacre link on the spambot's PM and thread.

It's a real thing.

I have it!

This is self-defeating.

Credit goes to ChrisL

It worked this AM.

They did after I did some research and posted a Google search for Tiananmen square massacre link on the spambot's PM and thread.

It's a real thing.

I have noticed that it has become less. We used to have 3 or 4 of them at the same time. Today it was only 1, I believe. So whatever the mods have been doing has been working somewhat at least. Thanks mods. Credit where credit is due. ;) flacaltenn

Which mod has had to deal with these spambots the most, I wonder? I see AyeCan'tSeeYou here in the early mornings most often. Sometimes Average Joe is here in the mornings. I've seen a couple of others in the morning, but most of the time it is Aye that I see here in the mornings.

Forum List

Back