My last post.....on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We didn't just all of a sudden decide to close Social Groups out of nowhere. We've been discussing it, and trying to work it out, for a long time now. .

When you and Coyote both trolled the hell out of the private Terrorism group, was that simply your way of trying to work it out?
He and her are blatant leftist trolls and no amount of reasonable discussion with do much good with them when they don't agree with the topic.
Yep.

Here you had a group that was by invitation only, and the two people most determined to undermined the entire concept were both mods.
I can't say happened behind the scenes. What I was told is that they didn't want to not be able to see what was going on in the groups and I understood that. What I don't understand is why a few of the mods troll and flame people. Why not just disagree with them and then, whatever? Edited to add, it was Lucy Hamiltons group and now I just don't want to be in any more of them.
Has Lucy left?

No.

We didn't just all of a sudden decide to close Social Groups out of nowhere. We've been discussing it, and trying to work it out, for a long time now. .

When you and Coyote both trolled the hell out of the private Terrorism group, was that simply your way of trying to work it out?
He and her are blatant leftist trolls and no amount of reasonable discussion with do much good with them when they don't agree with the topic.
Yep.

Here you had a group that was by invitation only, and the two people most determined to undermined the entire concept were both mods.
I can't say happened behind the scenes. What I was told is that they didn't want to not be able to see what was going on in the groups and I understood that. What I don't understand is why a few of the mods troll and flame people. Why not just disagree with them and then, whatever? Edited to add, it was Lucy Hamiltons group and now I just don't want to be in any more of them.
It was Tilly's group, actually.

I kept trying to put a lid on all the trolling but coyote kept overriding my every attempt - at least twenty to thirty times or more.

No Tilly had a different group, I think her one was the Terrorism one, people are talking about a different group to that one that you are talking about.

I
Yep.

I kept trying to put a lid on all the trolling but coyote kept overriding my every attempt - at least twenty to thirty times or more.
Lucy was the mod in chief in it. Perhaps there was another forum you are thinking of?
I'm referring to the global terrorism group.

That was Tilly's group she had the Global Terrorism Group, others are discussing a different group than the one you are meaning.

Yep.

Has Lucy left?

Why would I leave when I have tons of new Chicken Memes waiting on ice, just waiting for the right time to use them :smoke:

Yep.

Has Lucy left?

No.
:cheers2:

Yep.

Has Lucy left?

Why would I leave when I have tons of new Chicken Memes waiting on ice, just waiting for the right time to use them :smoke:
You know that was my first thought, don't you?
I didn't think you'd be one to leave because of mean words.

Yep.

Has Lucy left?

You know that was my first thought, don't you?
I didn't think you'd be one to leave because of mean words.

Yes I knew the Chicken Memes would be your first thought. Well IMHO if things are to work for members at any forum the first rule is going to be you need a thick skin.

Yep.

No Tilly had a different group, I think her one was the Terrorism one, people are talking about a different group to that one that you are talking about.
So, it wasn't just the terrorism group where the mods were the very worst of the worst trolls trying to disrupt the proceedings?

Yep.

So, it wasn't just the terrorism group where the mods were the very worst of the worst trolls trying to disrupt the proceedings?

No mods were in any other group I was in, I was in Tilly's group, but I saw no mods in the other two groups I was in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back