China Sanctions Pelosi For Taiwan Trip

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
No more buying tech stocks at half price based on Insider Trading....

laughing hilariously.jpg

What does that mean?... no more chopsticks for Pelosi?.....
Time to stand up to China and put them back in their box.....

Biden needs to come out of his covid basement and write an order to rebuild our navy and weapons systems... he also needs to close American universities to Chinese spies.....

Do you get everything wrong?.... every take you have is wrong....
But how can you not be wrong about everything while defending a political party that is wrong about everything?

I actually kind of am impressed with these dolts. I mean, your options in life are putting a gun to your head or continuing to defend mass incompetency and corruption and stupidity

But no matter who stupid they wind up looking as a result, and no matter how much everyone hates them and makes fun of them for it, they continue to breathe and produce carbon emissions to destroy the planet instead of putting a gun to their collective heads and doing mother earth, and the rest of us, a big favor.

Biden needs to come out of his covid basement and write an order to rebuild our navy and weapons systems... he also needs to close American universities to Chinese spies.....

Why did Trump destroy our Navy and weapons systems?

No more buying tech stocks at half price based on Insider Trading....

View attachment 678294

I guess she's back, so big deal. Nobody at war, nobody shot down, just a bunch of bureaucratic posturing, huffing and puffing. Screw it.

Democrats are good at diverting and distracting. We all know that China behind the scenes is in bed with the Dems and have the goods on the Bidens.

Like you did when Trump put sanctions on China? Pelosi is a traitor and an enemy of the American people.
Trump put zero sanctions on China. He put a huge tax on Americans with his tariffs, which we pay, not Chinese exporters.

Forum List

Back