China is rising. That's a disaster for the world, and a disaster for the United States

the only thing that any Asian culture will understand, ESPECIALLY Chinese is position of POWER. The meaning of Equal is not relevant! We first have find a way & strength to STOP all trade ... then go from there

the only thing that any Asian culture will understand, ESPECIALLY Chinese is position of POWER. The meaning of Equal is not relevant! We first have find a way & strength to STOP all trade ... then go from there

What is that even supposed to mean?

China does not care about nor will they lose one red cent over climate change. If anything they'll play along just to allow the US to continue to stifle its own economy with that bogus, political agenda.
You should step away from your nothing but right wing talking points resources and check out the reality of our current world.
China is rapidly developing its clean-energy technology
China leading on world’s clean energy investment, says report | Carbon Brief
China wants to dominate the world's green energy markets – here's why
China on track to lead in renewables as US retreats, report says

China does not care about nor will they lose one red cent over climate change. If anything they'll play along just to allow the US to continue to stifle its own economy with that bogus, political agenda.
Kina of strange how they are the leader in developing renewable energy sources but are not preparing for cliomate change. I also notice they seem to be absent in the middle east where the oil is flowing. We spend fortunes on the middle east for what exactly? They must be worried about replacing oil or they would not be dumping sommuch money into it!

You should step away from your nothing but right wing talking points resources and check out the reality of our current world.
China is rapidly developing its clean-energy technology
China leading on world’s clean energy investment, says report | Carbon Brief
China wants to dominate the world's green energy markets – here's why
China on track to lead in renewables as US retreats, report says
Propaganda. The soviets signed arms treaties, too.
No right wing here. Just not a left wing parrot dupe.

Kina of strange how they are the leader in developing renewable energy sources but are not preparing for cliomate change. I also notice they seem to be absent in the middle east where the oil is flowing. We spend fortunes on the middle east for what exactly? They must be worried about replacing oil or they would not be dumping sommuch money into it!
Crock. The only reason China would consider alternatives is for overhead purposes. Only insulated white bread American lefties and anti-Americans bent on bringing this country down (obama comes to mind) believe in or partake of the AGW religion.

Crock. The only reason China would consider alternatives is for overhead purposes. Only insulated white bread American lefties and anti-Americans bent on bringing this country down (obama comes to mind) believe in or partake of the AGW religion.
Ya, billions of dollars in investment is better than your lip service as info. You want to ignore the facts on the ground for political bullshit that is your perogative. I veiw actions as a greater indication of how things are going to be over lip service!

Ya, billions of dollars in investment is better than your lip service as info. You want to ignore the facts on the ground for political bullshit that is your perogative. I veiw actions as a greater indication of how things are going to be over lip service!
You actually trust China? You think AGW is a real threat, too, right?

You belive what people say, I do not. Words lie actions do not. I beleive china thinks it is a good investment or they would not be investing.

"China and the United States are working well together on trade, but past negotiations have been so one sided in favor of China, for so many years, that it is hard for them to make a deal that benefits both countries. But be cool, it will all work out!" - President Trump
It sure will and Trump will keep his families manufacturing base in China, not the USA-MAGA-NOT.

the Greek wars seem almost quaint in comparison to the bloodletting that took place in north and central China, where vast hordes of soldiers and chariots clashed on a continent-sized landscape.

the inhumanity shown by the Chinese dukes and their generals was inevitable, given 3 centuries of constant warfare that their people had already endured.

the goal of the first emperor was to enslave the Chinese by subjugating their independent kingdoms to his own rule. utterly ruthless he was in his pursuit of power. he was known for slaughtering surrendering armies to the last man.

as the greatest tyrants have ever done, Qin Shihuangdi found it useful to declare his divinity. he could insist that craven submission was the only proper response to his godhead...

You belive what people say, I do not. Words lie actions do not. I beleive china thinks it is a good investment or they would not be investing.
You’re basing your opinion on what people say. As long as fossil fuel is the most efficient and cost-effective, that’s the route they’ll go even if they say otherwise. Bank on it.

The root of China’s strength comes from its booming economy, which is was built on the destruction of our own. China’s economy will soon surpass America’s in size. It will be the richest country on earth. The U.S.-China trade imbalance hit a record $375 billion in 2017. The deficit has increased dramatically since we allowed China into the WTO nearly 20 years ago. Our leaders assured us then that China would become less repressive as it got richer. The opposite has happened. Meanwhile many thousands of American businesses died. Whole industries were destroyed, and then entire regions of our country were destroyed.

the future isn't bright.

China's impending dominance is built on more than trade. They're looking to the future while Agent Orange is doing his damnedest to return us to the 1940's. China is going to OWN us in a number of areas - science, technology, infrastructure ... In particular - education and alternative energy.

Seriously? China is investing more into green energy than anybody else on the planet. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back