China is playing the US (or at least the elites therein) for suckers

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

Yeh, I've known this for a long time, but thought I would share, even though it will cue the leftards to deny, deny, deny.

ho hum... :bigbed:

Yeh, I've known this for a long time, but thought I would share, even though it will cue the leftards to deny, deny, deny.

ho hum... :bigbed:
It's not hard to play a sucker for a sucker when he is a sucker.

who can blame China?

Trump understands. He knows China is just doing what is best for China..

kind of like our own president used to do vis a vis America, but in 2020 Pence sold us down the river
I wanted to like Pence. Even with e events of Jan. 6. However, in his conversations as a candidate for President, we heard this cock and bull story over and over from Republicans. And he is not the only one who is running that sounds familiar. The elites are destroying DeSantis. Until I know his opinions on Ukraine and the U.S. as a free and sovereign nation, I cannot judge him wrong.

China is a powerhouse with our technology, which the Democrats transferred to China, with the help of Republican Mitch McConnel.

China, our politicians allowed entire factories to be dismantled and reassembled in China.

China, using our Nuclear technology and the manufacturing we moved to China are doing what we can not, build nuclear reactors.

China will soon be the leader in Nuclear power and Nuclear material to make bombs.

China is leading the world in building coal and nuclear power plants.

China is a powerhouse with our technology, which the Democrats transferred to China, with the help of Republican Mitch McConnel.

China, our politicians allowed entire factories to be dismantled and reassembled in China.

China, using our Nuclear technology and the manufacturing we moved to China are doing what we can not, build nuclear reactors.

China will soon be the leader in Nuclear power and Nuclear material to make bombs.

And, killing smog and air pollution.

yeh, it's kind of comical in a way, how China could not care less about the climate change hoax. They know they need to have the best, most economical energy, and these damned wind mills or whatever they're called aint it

We get rid of coal while China builds a new coal plant every week! LOL

We need a leader like that... someone who cares about the country

sigh

We had one. Then Pence sided w/ the traitors (part of me says... & The other parts of me do not disagree.. Lying cnn has stories on the Steal every now and then but they don't call it that and act like anyone who does is ... racist? or whatever... :bigbed:)

not that I watch them much, but sometimes Fox and Newsmax are on a commercial break

yeh, it's kind of comical in a way, how China could not care less about the climate change hoax. They know they need to have the best, most economical energy, and these damned wind mills or whatever they're called aint it

We get rid of coal while China builds a new coal plant every week! LOL

We need a leader like that... someone who cares about the country

sigh

We had one. Then Pence sided w/ the traitors (part of me says... & The other parts of me do not disagree.. Lying cnn has stories on the Steal every now and then but they don't call it that and act like anyone who does is ... racist? or whatever... :bigbed:)

not that I watch them much, but sometimes Fox and Newsmax are on a commercial break
Pence, Tucker Carlson, I hear rumors that Carlson never like Pence and always new he was deep state garbage.

China, one thing the green energy nuts never admit is you can not manufacture, or more accurately, operate the heavy industry for wind turbines with intermittent electricity. Further you also need the chemicals from fossil fuels. You must also use coal. Hence in order for China to build our infrastructure for energy, they must use those types of power and chemicals that we are making illegal in the USA.

Our politicians are selling us out, they are making us dependent on China and a host of other countries.

Pence, Tucker Carlson, I hear rumors that Carlson never like Pence and always new he was deep state garbage.

China, one thing the green energy nuts never admit is you can not manufacture, or more accurately, operate the heavy industry for wind turbines with intermittent electricity. Further you also need the chemicals from fossil fuels. You must also use coal. Hence in order for China to build our infrastructure for energy, they must use those types of power and chemicals that we are making illegal in the USA.

Our politicians are selling us out, they are making us dependent on China and a host of other countries.
yeh, for sure.

the reason the green nuts in Congress are pushing for electric vehicles despite the fact 90% of Americans can't afford them (and they are not efficient... etc...) is, as you say, because China, whom the elites are in bed with produces a lot of the material that goes into the batteries.

If we don't get a truly Republican president (Trump or someone very much like him) this next time, we are utterly doomed (IMO)

And, killing smog and air pollution.
And we waste our resources not cleaning up our industries the commonsense way. We can be totally austere, and it is not going to make a difference with nations who produce the products for others. The kicker is that China will make all of the green products that we will have thrown endless trillions into.

Forum List

Back