China Campaign In Utah Affected Utah Legislation, Scores PR Propaganda Vicrltory

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
China has been inftrating the US and affecting US polilitics for decades - Feinstein, Boxer, Swalwell...

They have spread their influence campaign to Utah (and elsewhere, you can bet).

Buying land next to military bases, buying farm land / farms, infiltrating our poitics...

As hina continues to attempt to undermine the US and preps for war, our politicians / leaders seem to be sleep-walking (or have been BOUGHT, right Joe), letting them do whatever they want.

Okay, read through the article... and this is what they are upset about?

In 2020, China scored an image-boosting coup when its President Xi Jinping sent a note to a class of Utah fourth-graders thanking them for cards they’d sent wishing him a happy Chinese New Year. He encouraged them to "become young ‘ambassadors’ for Sino-American friendship."

Emails obtained by the AP show the Chinese Embassy and the students’ Chinese teacher coordinated the letter exchange, which resulted in heavy coverage by state-controlled media in China.

OH NOES! Not a Happy New Years wish!

China has been inftrating the US and affecting US polilitics for decades - Feinstein, Boxer, Swalwell...

Buying land next to military bases, buying farm land / farms, infiltrating our poitics...

As hina continues to attempt to undermine the US and preps for war, our politicians / leaders seem to be sleep-walking (or have been BOUGHT, right Joe), letting them do whatever they want.

But FOX tells you things even they don't believe...

What is a "Vicrltory"? What is "hina"?

Okay, read through the article... and this is what they are upset about?

In 2020, China scored an image-boosting coup when its President Xi Jinping sent a note to a class of Utah fourth-graders thanking them for cards they’d sent wishing him a happy Chinese New Year. He encouraged them to "become young ‘ambassadors’ for Sino-American friendship."

Emails obtained by the AP show the Chinese Embassy and the students’ Chinese teacher coordinated the letter exchange, which resulted in heavy coverage by state-controlled media in China.

OH NOES! Not a Happy New Years wish!
"The AP based its findings on dozens of interviews and hundreds of pages of records, text messages and emails obtained through public records’ requests."

From the linked article you supposedly read.

"The AP based its findings on dozens of interviews and hundreds of pages of records, text messages and emails obtained through public records’ requests."

From the linked article you supposedly read.

A lot of work for a nothingburger.

So the gist of it is that it took a whole year for these dumb-ass Mormons (but I repeat myself) to ban "Confucius Institutes" in their state. Gasp. I mean, that's horrible. We shouldn't ever learn about another culture or its point of view!

I'm inclined to let China run things, if they think they can do a better job.

A lot of work for a nothingburger.

So the gist of it is that it took a whole year for these dumb-ass Mormons (but I repeat myself) to ban "Confucius Institutes" in their state. Gasp. I mean, that's horrible. We shouldn't ever learn about another culture or its point of view!
Those institutes were cover for massive espionage operations. Suck it up, buttercup!

Auto-Spell-correct errors ... but I figure you are smart enough to figure what was meant...then again I could easily be wrong.
So you do not read what you post? Pathetic!

You left out the "C" in China and auto-spell would not leave "hina" as is, unless you are lying.

Why would auto-spell misspell victory? My guess is you are lying because you are a moron.

Those institutes were cover for massive espionage operations. Suck it up, buttercup!

Right, there's a Chinese hiding under your bad.

You know, the Chinese can find out all sorts of shit about us just watching our media.

The same rich people who tell you the Chinese are your enemy are the ones who sent your job over there to start with.

Let that sink in.

So you do not read what you post? Pathetic!

You left out the "C" in China and auto-spell would not leave "hina" as is, unless you are lying.

Why would auto-spell misspell victory? My guess is you are lying because you are a moron.

So you have achieved the grand position you always aspired to reach throughout your long life:

CHAT BOARD SPELLING COP

1680649312375.png

:yes_text12: :TH_WAY~113: :clap2:

Congrats, Rear Admiral! Your significant other must be so proud.

(Just what we would expect from someone who spent their whole career with their name printed on the back of their pants / underwear...)

Forum List

Back