China Campaign In Utah Affected Utah Legislation, Scores PR Propaganda Vicrltory

So you have achieved the grand position you always aspired to reach throughout your long life:

CHAT BOARD SPELLING COP

..............View attachment 773187...................

:yes_text12: :TH_WAY~113: :clap2:

Congrats, Rear Admiral! Your significant other must be so proud.

(Just what we would expect from someone who spent their whole career with their name printed on the back of their pants / underwear...)
You have something against the military? Let's hear it!

At least I can spell victory and China.

You have something against the military? Let's hear it!

At least I can spell victory and China.
I served 35 years, Rear Admiral. I just dislike pompous asses who talk down to orhers, act like they are better, and who f* with people they shouldn't.

You seem to go out of your way to target me. Don't like me? Then leave me alone and walk on by. Make a point to ask for it, you'll get it.

I try not to start anything with you out of respect. Doesn't seem to go both ways. So why don't you do us both a favor, and put me on 'ignore'...

I served 35 years, Rear Admiral. I just dislike pompous asses who talk down to orhers, act like they are better, and who f* with people they shouldn't.

You seem to go out of your way to target me. Don't like me? Then leave me alone and walk on by. Make a point to ask for it, you'll get it.

I try not to start anything with you out of respect. Doesn't seem to go both ways. So why don't you do us both a favor, and put me on 'ignore'...
I despise ignorance and you take the cake. Not only can't you proofread your posts, you lie about it. You obviously worked in the chow hall for 35 years as anything else would be above your level of intelligence or morality.

I despise ignorance and you take the cake.

Thank you for that elitist, arrogant, extremely emotional opinion, Rear Admiral.

That and your continuous critiques as newly self-appointed Chat Board Grammar Cop means the world to me.

I will spend countless hours reflecting on your opinion of me, soul searching, and seeking to make changes in my life to be more like you.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Thank you for that elitist, arrogant, extremely emotional opinion, Rear Admiral.

That and your continuous critiques as newly self-appointed Chat Board Grammar Cop means the world to me.

I will spend countless hours reflecting on your opinion of me, soul searching, and seeking to make changes in my life to be more like you.

View attachment 773371
How about just showing the intelligence the good Lord gave you instead of posting like a fucking libtard? Good enough? Your arrogance is underwhelming.

You obviously worked in the chow hall for 35 years as anything else would be above your level of intelligence or morality.

I had higher ranking, more intelligent, yet not as arrogant, fellow officers carrying out my plans and orders during my time in service.

All too often pompous, self-important pricks like you got good men and women killed.

Your new self-appointed position as Chat Board Gramnar / Spelling Cop, I am sure, far better utilizes your unique set of special skills.

I have found that people tend to try to make themselves more than what they are when anonymously on-line. 'Admiral Tory'? I would bet between the 2 of us YOU are probably the one who spent his entire career in a chow hall.

:itsok:

Last edited:
How about just showing the intelligence the good Lord gave you instead of posting like a fucking libtard? Good enough? Your arrogance is underwhelming.
Your debating and conversational skills being limited to picking fights you can't win and personal attacks and insults says all anyone needs to know about you.

Either get back to discussing the thread topic, as required by USMB rules - if you can manage to adhere to rules / orders, Rear Admiral - or just leave me alone.

Whether you can or can not do so, I am through dealing with your personal insecurities. Have a nice, mentally impaired life.

Last edited:
I had higher ranking, more intelligent, yet not as arrogant, fellow officers carrying out my plans and orders during my time in service.

All too often pompous, self-important pricks like you got good men and women killed.

Your new self-appointed position as Chat Board Gramnar / Spelling Cop, I am sure, far better utilizes your unique set of special skills.

I have found that people tend to try to make themselves more than what they are when anonymously on-line. 'Admiral Tory'? I would bet between the 2 of us YOU are probably the one who spent his entire career in a chow hall.

:itsok:
Wrong. My last assignment was Engineer on an amphibious assault carrier.

Your debating and conversational skills being limited to picking fights you can't win and personal attacks and insults says all anyone needs to know about you.

Either get back to discussing the thread topic, as required by USMB rules - if you can manage to adhere to rules / orders, Rear Admiral - or just leave me alone.

Whether you can or can not do so, I am through dealing with your personal insecurities. Have a nice, mentally impaired life.
Why can't you just ignore my posts correcting your horrid grammar and spelling without replying? It's obvious you ignore the content of my corrections because you do it again and again. Why not just not replying?

Oh, I know! Your arrogance and lack of self-respect won't let that happen.

Forum List

Back