China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal

1.3 Billion fine to do business again in the United States. From ZTE.

Don't know what else is on the table.............I know there are agreements in the works to reduce the trade deficits........American beef is being sold there after over a decade of not being allowed.

Would have to have more data before seeing if this is good for us or not.

Anybody can get a trademark registered for around $50 a pop. Why does the crazy anti-woman left keep picking on the 1st Lady?
Um, first lady? That's his kid. Although he has expressed a desire to schtupp her she's not the first lady.

Also, we are talking about China here. Trademarks all require government approval that can take years to get.
I wonder if Clinton ever did Chelsea, he was one of the biggest perverts of our time. Even Obama gave him a metal.View attachment 195527
Hell, he gave a bunch of perverts metals.

Metals. Perfect.

That's some seriously delusional thinking right there.

It was a fucking joke you dumbass! Didn't you hear that noise in the background called "laughter"?

Also, since when did dating equal, as you put it "schtupping"?

I dated my wife for a LONG time before any of that took place.
You are taking this far to personally.

Makes a guy wonder.....

I am not taking anything personally except I hate lying sacks of shit like you!
Lol, i can almost feel the spittle from here your so calm.

Where is my "so calm"? Did I leave it in the restroom?

The word is "you're", dumbass!

Lying sacks of shit prompt that type of reaction from most honest people.
Oooh, grammar Nazi!

Bugger off you worthless lump of protoplasm.

Um, first lady? That's his kid. Although he has expressed a desire to schtupp her she's not the first lady.

Also, we are talking about China here. Trademarks all require government approval that can take years to get.
I wonder if Clinton ever did Chelsea, he was one of the biggest perverts of our time. Even Obama gave him a metal.View attachment 195527
Nice try at distracting. Not gonna work unless you can post something like this:

You only prove what a sleazy assed douchebag you are.

Lol, tRump wants to bang his kid but I'm.the "sleazy ass dirtbag"?

Trumpkins have made conservatism into a bad joke.

He doesn't want to bang his kid, you slimey lying douchebag. There is no bar so low that you won't slither under it.

Lol, every time I reduce you to slobbering profane insults I know you have lost.

Ivanka Trump’s business has won approval from the Chinese government for at least five new trademarks. The approval came just days before President Donald Trump announced he was working on a controversial deal to drop U.S. prohibitions against China cellphone manufacturer ZTE.

Another trademark was given trial approval. The trademarks grant Ivanka Trump operations exclusive rights to market a variety of products in China that could potentially amount to millions of dollars in profits. Ivanka Trump Marks LLC received approval last year for several other trademarks after she began working in the White House. Three of them were granted the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago.

China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal | HuffPost
Ha good for Ivanka.

She'll make a good pres. Or maybe she'll head up the UN! That would be hilarious to see the UN seeded with Trumps.

It was a fucking joke you dumbass! Didn't you hear that noise in the background called "laughter"?

Makes a guy wonder.....
It is personal, you fucking douchebag. When you attack Trump you attack everyone who voted for him.
Wow, if you are that thin skinned this may not be the right place for you to hang out. Surely there is a knitting or doily-weaving forum where you would fit in better.

Nice try at distracting. Not gonna work unless you can post something like this:

You only prove what a sleazy assed douchebag you are.

Lol, tRump wants to bang his kid but I'm.the "sleazy ass dirtbag"?

Trumpkins have made conservatism into a bad joke.

He doesn't want to bang his kid, you slimey lying douchebag. There is no bar so low that you won't slither under it.

Lol, every time I reduce you to slobbering profane insults I know you have lost.

Now I will start flaming you..only a jack ass like you would imply Trump wants to fuck his daughter..

Ha good for Ivanka.

She'll make a good pres. Or maybe she'll head up the UN! That would be hilarious to see the UN seeded with Trumps.

Makes a guy wonder.....
It is personal, you fucking douchebag. When you attack Trump you attack everyone who voted for him.
Wow, if you are that thin skinned this may not be the right place for you to hang out. Surely there is a knitting or doily-weaving forum where you would fit in better.

This coming from a pole sucker???

Makes a guy wonder.....

Oh come on.

You people.habe no imagination.

No one here yet has managed a decent insult.

Polesmoker? Cocksucker? Shithead? What are you guys, like 12?

Makes a guy wonder.....

Oh come on.

That's your retort needle dick?

Corruption or not?

China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal | HuffPost

Ivanka Trump’s business has won approval from the Chinese government for at least five new trademarks. The approval came just days before President Donald Trump announced he was working on a controversial deal to drop U.S. prohibitions against China cellphone manufacturer ZTE.
this does have, at a minimum, the appearance of impropriety

however, if it winds up being precedent setting and we see other American companies get protection fr their intellectual property, then it may wind up being a good thing

did Trump demand concessions fr Ivanka?

I really like what I am seeing from Trump on foreign negotiations - I have NEVER seen a president negotiate so effectively and wisely - not even Reagan

it is clear t me that whatever progress we have made with N Korea has been because of pressure that Trump has put on China

Foreign leaders actually respect and even fear Trump - they don't know what he will do

I like seeing our days of capitulate come to an end

the use of tariffs to force China to the table was long overdue

so yes, the info provided by HuffPo looks bad

but HuffPo is not a reliable source of news, and I want to know what other trademarks and deals were granted

why is this not a bigger story in the MSM?

I can't help but feel like we are missing information here

Corruption or not?

this does have, at a minimum, the appearance of impropriety

however, if it winds up being precedent setting and we see other American companies get protection fr their intellectual property, then it may wind up being a good thing

I really like what I am seeing from Trump on foreign negotiations - I have NEVER seen a president negotiate so effectively and wisely - not even Reagan

it is clear t me that whatever progress we have made with N Korea has been because of pressure that Trump has put on China

Foreign leaders actually respect and even fear Trump - they don't know what he will do

I like seeing our days of capitulate come to an end

the use of tariffs to force China to the table was long overdue

so yes, the info provided by HuffPo looks bad

but HuffPo is not a reliable source of news, and I want to know what other trademarks and deals were granted

why is this not a bigger story in the MSM?

I can't help but feel like we are missing information here

Exactly , this has been along time

Rumour is twinkle t*ts is moving into the west wing.....
XRKoYxL.jpg

~S~

fake t*ts ? rather fitting for a fake administration foisting fake policies faking out the public ,while they stuff their personal coffers, and cough up a fake tax return ,eh Bear?

~S~

Makes a guy wonder.....

Oh come on.

That's your retort needle dick?
Retort what? That weak nonsense? Why, because we're in grade school?

Grow up.

And trumpettes say...."I don't see anything...."

What if Chelsea had companies in China that were awarded with trademarks as her.mom tried to save Chinese jobs? How outraged would you nutcases be? Let me tell u....

You would be screaming for an independent investigation! "Off with her head!"

well then, thats totally different

So answer....trumpettes....why is that totally different? Or are u lying like your orange king?

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

Some of these include a company in the southern city of Foshan, which has registered “Yiwanka,” the Chinese translation of Ivanka, for sanitary pads and tampons. The Nanjing Good Daughter Wine Company, an alcohol maker, has registered Ivanka Trump in English and Chinese.

The trademarks are not the only Trump-related deal that took place around the time of Mr. Trump’s pledge to save ZTE.

On May 15, an Indonesian company called MNC Group, which is partnering with the Trump Organization to build a six-star hotel and golf course in Indonesia, said it had struck a deal with an arm of the Metallurgical Corporation of China, a state-owned construction company, to build a theme park next door to the planned Trump properties. MNC has said that the hotel and the theme park are separate projects within the same development.

================

Oh it just keeps getting better and better.

Ivanka Trump Wins China Trademarks, Then Her Father Vows to Save ZTE

Some of these include a company in the southern city of Foshan, which has registered “Yiwanka,” the Chinese translation of Ivanka, for sanitary pads and tampons. The Nanjing Good Daughter Wine Company, an alcohol maker, has registered Ivanka Trump in English and Chinese.

The trademarks are not the only Trump-related deal that took place around the time of Mr. Trump’s pledge to save ZTE.

On May 15, an Indonesian company called MNC Group, which is partnering with the Trump Organization to build a six-star hotel and golf course in Indonesia, said it had struck a deal with an arm of the Metallurgical Corporation of China, a state-owned construction company, to build a theme park next door to the planned Trump properties. MNC has said that the hotel and the theme park are separate projects within the same development.

================

Oh it just keeps getting better and better.

Weak. The Chinese government probably grants tens of thousands of trademarks every year. There's probably no way the Trump family could conduct their business without douchebags like you claiming there was something sinister about it. Meanwhile, whenever the hundreds of millions contributed to Clinton's slush fund while she was secretary of state and the propsective soon to be president is brought up, all you do is yawn.

Forum List

Back