China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal

Anybody can get a trademark registered for around $50 a pop. Why does the crazy anti-woman left keep picking on the 1st Lady?
Um, first lady? That's his kid. Although he has expressed a desire to schtupp her she's not the first lady.

Also, we are talking about China here. Trademarks all require government approval that can take years to get.
I wonder if Clinton ever did Chelsea, he was one of the biggest perverts of our time. Even Obama gave him a metal.View attachment 195527
Hell, he gave a bunch of perverts metals.
Nice try at distracting. Not gonna work unless you can post something like this:

You only prove what a sleazy assed douchebag you are.

Lol, tRump wants to bang his kid but I'm.the "sleazy ass dirtbag"?

Trumpkins have made conservatism into a bad joke.

please quote that statement.

Anybody can get a trademark registered for around $50 a pop. Why does the crazy anti-woman left keep picking on the 1st Lady?
Um, first lady? That's his kid. Although he has expressed a desire to schtupp her she's not the first lady.

Also, we are talking about China here. Trademarks all require government approval that can take years to get.

Ah, yes! Continuing the liberal hallmark of lying your ass off even though you know it isn't true!
Lol, you truely wish it was a lie don't you?

Too bad it's not.

Yes, it is. Read my posts, you incredible dumbass. He never said what you claimed and even then it was a joke. His daughter was sitting next to him, or did you even notice?
P

Admitting defeat I take it?

Good move!

Clinton proved he would stick it in anything, just look at what he married.

I'd hit it.

th
With a baseball bat.

Ivanka Trump’s business has won approval from the Chinese government for at least five new trademarks. The approval came just days before President Donald Trump announced he was working on a controversial deal to drop U.S. prohibitions against China cellphone manufacturer ZTE.

Another trademark was given trial approval. The trademarks grant Ivanka Trump operations exclusive rights to market a variety of products in China that could potentially amount to millions of dollars in profits. Ivanka Trump Marks LLC received approval last year for several other trademarks after she began working in the White House. Three of them were granted the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago.

China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal | HuffPost
Ha good for Ivanka.

She'll make a good pres. Or maybe she'll head up the UN! That would be hilarious to see the UN seeded with Trumps.
That's some seriously delusional thinking right there.

It was a fucking joke you dumbass! Didn't you hear that noise in the background called "laughter"?

Also, since when did dating equal, as you put it "schtupping"?

I dated my wife for a LONG time before any of that took place.
You are taking this far to personally.

Makes a guy wonder.....

I am not taking anything personally except I hate lying sacks of shit like you!
Lol, i can almost feel the spittle from here your so calm.

Ha good for Ivanka.

She'll make a good pres. Or maybe she'll head up the UN! That would be hilarious to see the UN seeded with Trumps.

It was a fucking joke you dumbass! Didn't you hear that noise in the background called "laughter"?

Makes a guy wonder.....

I am not taking anything personally except I hate lying sacks of shit like you!
Lol, i can almost feel the spittle from here your so calm.

Where is my "so calm"? Did I leave it in the restroom?

The word is "you're", dumbass!

Lying sacks of shit prompt that type of reaction from most honest people.

Corruption or not?

China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal | HuffPost

Ivanka Trump’s business has won approval from the Chinese government for at least five new trademarks. The approval came just days before President Donald Trump announced he was working on a controversial deal to drop U.S. prohibitions against China cellphone manufacturer ZTE.

Totally.

This is Trump making the US his slave.

WTF, you have to add your racist comment.

And how is it racist, exactly?

I'd hit it.

th
With a baseball bat.
I wouldn't hit it with my worst enemies penis.

For real? I think she's hot, and I hate her. I'd hate fuck young Hillary Clinton in about 2 seconds flat.

But you're gay, right?

You avatar is a butt pirate.

If I was gay I probably wouldn't have sex with young Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, you would. She's a pirate's dream. She has a sunken chest. Spin her around and bend her over and you'd never know the difference.

With a baseball bat.
I wouldn't hit it with my worst enemies penis.

For real? I think she's hot, and I hate her. I'd hate fuck young Hillary Clinton in about 2 seconds flat.

But you're gay, right?

You avatar is a butt pirate.

If I was gay I probably wouldn't have sex with young Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, you would. She's a pirate's dream. She has a sunken chest. Spin her around and bend her over and you'd never know the difference.
Now there is a nightmare I'll never get out of my head.

Corruption or not?

Totally.

When Biden says "they're going to put ya'll in chains" or Clinton says "US house is run like a plantation", who do you feel they're talking to? Now you want to bring up "slave". Christ sake sure hope you're not one of them intelligent liberals.

Corruption or not?

Totally.

When Biden says "they're going to put ya'll in chains" or Clinton says "US house is run like a plantation", who do you feel they're talking to? Now you want to bring up "slave". Christ sake sure hope you're not one of them intelligent liberals.

Ah yes, because the word slave can only mean a black person.

Right.... never, ever been a white slave. Never.

In fact, there have never been slaves outside of the US. Because outside of the US doesn't exist, right?

roman+slave+market.gif

Slavery in Roman times, didn't happen, right?

I wonder if Clinton ever did Chelsea, he was one of the biggest perverts of our time. Even Obama gave him a metal.View attachment 195527
Hell, he gave a bunch of perverts metals.
Nice try at distracting. Not gonna work unless you can post something like this:

You only prove what a sleazy assed douchebag you are.

Lol, tRump wants to bang his kid but I'm.the "sleazy ass dirtbag"?

Trumpkins have made conservatism into a bad joke.

He doesn't want to bang his kid, you slimey lying douchebag. There is no bar so low that you won't slither under it.

Another trademark was given trial approval. The trademarks grant Ivanka Trump operations exclusive rights to market a variety of products in China that could potentially amount to millions of dollars in profits. Ivanka Trump Marks LLC received approval last year for several other trademarks after she began working in the White House. Three of them were granted the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago.

Ha good for Ivanka.

That's the way his dirty snowflake mind works. He imagines that Republicans behave the same way he does.

Ah yes, because the word slave can only mean a black person.

Right.... never, ever been a white slave. Never.

In fact, there have never been slaves outside of the US. Because outside of the US doesn't exist, right?

roman+slave+market.gif

Slavery in Roman times, didn't happen, right?
Biden was talking about black people. We know because he's a brainless Democrat.

How do you know how long it takes? Our government also approves trademarks. it's a relatively routine process.
The Chinese hold shit up for various reasons, not the least of which is leverage.
You mean the way the IRS did to the TEA Party groups?

Ha good for Ivanka.

Makes a guy wonder.....
It is personal, you fucking douchebag. When you attack Trump you attack everyone who voted for him.

Corruption or not?

So Trump is enacting tariffs against some Chinese goods, the Chinese grant trademarks to Ivanka, which proves Trump is corruptly conspiring with China and Ivanka to help Ivanka capitalize on the sales of purses, shoes, etc. Have I got that right?

Forum List

Back