China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal

Joe Biden's and John Kerry's sons get a BILLION dollar contract from China after Joe's visit quote: The private equity firm of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden inked a billion-dollar deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China just 10 days after the father and son flew to China in 2013....

If it was no big deal to you then, it is no big deal now. Shut up.

Ivanka Trump’s business has won approval from the Chinese government for at least five new trademarks. The approval came just days before President Donald Trump announced he was working on a controversial deal to drop U.S. prohibitions against China cellphone manufacturer ZTE.

Another trademark was given trial approval. The trademarks grant Ivanka Trump operations exclusive rights to market a variety of products in China that could potentially amount to millions of dollars in profits. Ivanka Trump Marks LLC received approval last year for several other trademarks after she began working in the White House. Three of them were granted the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago.

China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal | HuffPost
Ha good for Ivanka.

She'll make a good pres. Or maybe she'll head up the UN! That would be hilarious to see the UN seeded with Trumps.
That's some seriously delusional thinking right there.

You delusional fools always say that.
You do realize there are a lot of young trumps right...they might marry world leaders. Or just buy countries.
Yeah.... No. Many of them will be too involved defending themselves in court to do any of that stuff.
Nonsense.

You fools have lost that power...the days of continually being dragged into court because of the false claims of leftist criminals are drawing to a close.

Ivanka Trump’s business has won approval from the Chinese government for at least five new trademarks. The approval came just days before President Donald Trump announced he was working on a controversial deal to drop U.S. prohibitions against China cellphone manufacturer ZTE.

Another trademark was given trial approval. The trademarks grant Ivanka Trump operations exclusive rights to market a variety of products in China that could potentially amount to millions of dollars in profits. Ivanka Trump Marks LLC received approval last year for several other trademarks after she began working in the White House. Three of them were granted the same day she dined with Chinese President Xi Jinping at Mar-a-Lago.

China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal | HuffPost

And the grift goes on. The Trump Crime Family will get as much as they can before Mueller or the 4th estate expose the con.

And the grift goes on. The Trump Crime Family will get as much as they can before Mueller or the 4th estate expose the con.

So if you are a Repub it's grift, but for Dem's children it's a gift? Explain that ...

given the amount of debt her and Jared are in she needs more than a few trademarks.

And trumpettes say...."I don't see anything...."

What if Chelsea had companies in China that were awarded with trademarks as her.mom tried to save Chinese jobs? How outraged would you nutcases be? Let me tell u....

You would be screaming for an independent investigation! "Off with her head!"

What if Chelsea had companies in China that were awarded with trademarks as her.mom tried to save Chinese jobs? How outraged would you nutcases be? Let me tell u....

well then, thats totally different

Corruption or not?

You ever wonder how many US jobs were saved by that deal, plus the new ones it will create, because there is a stipulation in the deal that ZTE buy more US parts.

You have this weird fantasy that American jobs are saved or coming back.

More than 80% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. There have been so many links to that bit of information posted, you would have to be willfully ignorant to not know that one fact.

New jobs are being created, like technicians and engineers and designers. And those take education, job training, Jr. College, College and so on. Things Republicans hate and don't support.

So what is it Republicans are expecting in the face of "facts"?

And?? .... :dunno:
That's it? That's all you got?
Pathetic.

Anybody can get a trademark registered for around $50 a pop. Why does the crazy anti-woman left keep picking on the 1st Lady?
Um, first lady? That's his kid. Although he has expressed a desire to schtupp her she's not the first lady.

Also, we are talking about China here. Trademarks all require government approval that can take years to get.
I wonder if Clinton ever did Chelsea, he was one of the biggest perverts of our time. Even Obama gave him a metal.View attachment 195527
Hell, he gave a bunch of perverts metals.
Nice try at distracting. Not gonna work unless you can post something like this:

Well at least when the great Donald cheats, they are good looking. Clinton proved he would stick it in anything, just look at what he married.

Lol, justify away my tRumpkin friend!

Corruption or not?

You ever wonder how many US jobs were saved by that deal, plus the new ones it will create, because there is a stipulation in the deal that ZTE buy more US parts.

You have this weird fantasy that American jobs are saved or coming back.

More than 80% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. There have been so many links to that bit of information posted, you would have to be willfully ignorant to not know that one fact.

New jobs are being created, like technicians and engineers and designers. And those take education, job training, Jr. College, College and so on. Things Republicans hate and don't support.

So what is it Republicans are expecting in the face of "facts"?

Hate to tell ya dumbass, ZTE was buying from about a half dozen US companies already, the sanctions hurt them too. The new agreement requires them to buy even more US parts. Those are the facts.

Anybody can get a trademark registered for around $50 a pop. Why does the crazy anti-woman left keep picking on the 1st Lady?
Um, first lady? That's his kid. Although he has expressed a desire to schtupp her she's not the first lady.

Also, we are talking about China here. Trademarks all require government approval that can take years to get.
I wonder if Clinton ever did Chelsea, he was one of the biggest perverts of our time. Even Obama gave him a metal.View attachment 195527
Nice try at distracting. Not gonna work unless you can post something like this:

Well at least when the great Donald cheats, they are good looking. Clinton proved he would stick it in anything, just look at what he married.

Last I heard he didn't lie under oath about it either.

Lol, if he is ever stupid or careless enough to end up questioned under oath you and I both know he's gonna set records for "most perjury" and "most self-incriminating".

Lol, if he is ever stupid or careless enough to end up questioned under oath you and I both know he's gonna set records for "most perjury" and "most self-incriminating".

I hope not, but that is one thing I don't like about Trump. Cheating on your wife is bad, I never cheated on mine, and I had several women pretty much threw themselves at me.

Why is that different? Your orange king is enriching himself and his criminal family...and screwing you in the process.

How do you know how long it takes? Our government also approves trademarks. it's a relatively routine process.

You only prove what a sleazy assed douchebag you are.

Why is that different? Your orange king is enriching himself and his criminal family...and screwing you in the process.
How is he screwing us?

How is he screwing us?

You idiot....he doesn't care about you. He has been busy writing policy and making deals to enrich him and his family. You bend over and take it....cause you ain't so smart....

Forum List

Back