China accounted for nearly a third of the world's patent applications last year

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
China filed the most patent applications in 2014. Almost one million out of 2,7 million worldwide. A clear sign. China will dominate the world´s economy not only in size but also in technology. Western companies that enabled China to do so by trading know-how for cheap labor, dug their own graves. They might be replaced in the following period.

Most current patents are still American, about one quarter, but China´s share is rising.

http://phys.org/news/2015-12-china-global-patent-applications-high.html

Last edited:
They excelled in pirated DVD sales as well.
You think, it is a joke, but it is official reality:

"Many European companies are keen to enter the Chinese market and develop long‐term partnerships in China. In order to achieve this, they are often willing to transfer their latest technology to Chinese subsidiaries of European firms and joint‐venture partners. Such technology transfer may unwillingly result in a loss of competitiveness and market share in the mid to long term."

More:
http://www.china-iprhelpdesk.eu/sites/all/docs/publications/Tech_transfer_English.pdf

China filed the most patent applications in 2014. Almost one million out of 2,7 million worldwide. A clear sign. China will dominate the world´s economy not only in size but also in technology. Western companies that enabled China to do so by trading know-how for cheap labor, dug their own graves. They might be replaced in the following period.

Most current patents are still American, about one quarter, but China´s share is rising.

China steals most of their technology. They couldn't even launch a rocket until Clinton gave them the technology. They can't even build a car that would be allowed on the streets of the United States. Once we get rid of this poor excuse for a president, and hopefully get a real American president, who will get the hell out of the way, the U.S. will be unleashed again:cool:

Are we required to honor China's patents, like they respect all other patents?

"Many European companies are keen to enter the Chinese market and develop long‐term partnerships in China. In order to achieve this, they are often willing to transfer their latest technology to Chinese subsidiaries of European firms and joint‐venture partners. Such technology transfer may unwillingly result in a loss of competitiveness and market share in the mid to long term."

More:
http://www.china-iprhelpdesk.eu/sites/all/docs/publications/Tech_transfer_English.pdf

No, I don't think it's a joke, and were I in the position to do so, I would treat them as the competitor they are.

China steals most of their technology. They couldn't even launch a rocket until Clinton gave them the technology. They can't even build a car that would be allowed on the streets of the United States. Once we get rid of this poor excuse for a president, and hopefully get a real American president, who will get the hell out of the way, the U.S. will be unleashed again:cool:
Sorry but this is pure ignorance and simply not true. There are even Chinese cars in Germany and the US-regulations are a joke compared to the German regulations. China owns the technology of all the companies producing there. The day will come on that China will also own the production means required to take advantage from this technologies. And that will be the big black day for the western world as it realizes, its days of dominance are over.

More:

No, I don't think it's a joke, and were I in the position to do so, I would treat them as the competitor they are.
Today, we profit from each other but they are the only ones who will profit in the future. Western companies will crawl home and hope for some protectionism. The talks of global economy will be silent and local markets will reign again.

Sorry but this is pure ignorance and simply not true. There are even Chinese cars in Germany and the US-regulations are a joke compared to the German regulations. China owns the technology of all the companies producing there. The day will come on that China will also own the production means required to take advantage from this technologies. And that will be the big black day for the western world as it realizes, its days of dominance are over.

China doesn't own shit..they steal it We have Korean cars here no Chinese crap. I just bought a Chinese navigator off of ebay just to save a little money instead of Tom tom. I threw that junk away

More:

Today, we profit from each other but they are the only ones who will profit in the future. Western companies will crawl home and hope for some protectionism. The talks of global economy will be silent and local markets will reign again.
who is we? You don't even have a function country. Muslim countries don't develop shit

China has stolen the majority of its technical innovation. They are smart. It is much cheaper to let the us do all the work and then they just get a few cyberpunks to steal from a clueless us. We have built their navy, their space program and their technology industry. Where is Mathew on this one?

China doesn't own shit..they steal it We have Korean cars here no Chinese crap. I just bought a Chinese navigator off of ebay just to save a little money instead of Tom tom. I threw that junk away
In China, illegal smartphone-fakers make their own CPUs. Just this example.

More:

who is we? You don't even have a function country. Muslim countries don't develop shit
My country is leading in technologies and produced jet-fighters in series production and developed programs simulating avionic and guided missiles while you were busy to get your double-deckers in the air.

China has stolen the majority of its technical innovation. They are smart. It is much cheaper to let the us do all the work and then they just get a few cyberpunks to steal from a clueless us. We have built their navy, their space program and their technology industry. Where is Mathew on this one?
The US is leading in industry espionage.

More:

My country is leading in technologies and produced jet-fighters in series production and developed programs simulating avionic and guided missiles while you were busy to get your double-deckers in the air.
Syria?:wtf:

Are the Chinese patenting things that are already patented in other countries?

The Chinese do one thing really well, and that's faking stuff. Faking EVERYTHING.

More:

Syria?:wtf:
Germany.

Are the Chinese patenting things that are already patented in other countries?

The Chinese do one thing really well, and that's faking stuff. Faking EVERYTHING.
That would be really ridiculous. Of course, it is about normal patent applications.

Forum List

Back