China accounted for nearly a third of the world's patent applications last year

No, I don't think it's a joke, and were I in the position to do so, I would treat them as the competitor they are.
Today, we profit from each other but they are the only ones who will profit in the future. Western companies will crawl home and hope for some protectionism. The talks of global economy will be silent and local markets will reign again.
who is we? You don't even have a function country. Muslim countries don't develop shit
My country is leading in technologies and produced jet-fighters in series production and developed programs simulating avionic and guided missiles while you were busy to get your double-deckers in the air.
Syria?:wtf:
Germany.

Oh ...you can thank the U.S. for Germany being reunited. Are you an immigrant from the middle east?

Oh ...you can thank the U.S. for Germany being reunited.
Nobody reunited Germany. The GDR joined the FRG.

Are you an immigrant from the middle east?
No. Are you?

You leftist nutjobs sucked Soviet ass for so long you liked it...Now say thank you Reagan

The repercussion of Reagan´s words on the wall must have been exiting.
However, after the GDR announced freedom to travel it was GDR citizens that more or less broke through the wall. At first, the guards were ordered to let only the most rebellious guys through but the pressure of the following gave them no choice and they opened the borders without any bureaucracy.

2158852_1_article660x420_B993557543Z.1_20141109124645_000_GRB3C96DQ.2_0.jpg

China has stolen the majority of its technical innovation. They are smart. It is much cheaper to let the us do all the work and then they just get a few cyberpunks to steal from a clueless us. We have built their navy, their space program and their technology industry. Where is Mathew on this one?
The US is leading in industry espionage.

Link?

Oh ...you can thank the U.S. for Germany being reunited.
Nobody reunited Germany. The GDR joined the FRG.

Are you an immigrant from the middle east?
No. Are you?

You leftist nutjobs sucked Soviet ass for so long you liked it...Now say thank you Reagan

The repercussion of Reagan´s words on the wall must have been exiting.
However, after the GDR announced freedom to travel it was GDR citizens that more or less broke through the wall. At first, the guards were ordered to let only the most rebellious guys through but the pressure of the following gave them no choice and they opened the borders without any bureaucracy.

2158852_1_article660x420_B993557543Z.1_20141109124645_000_GRB3C96DQ.2_0.jpg

You guys sucked Soviet ass. like little bitches and you'd have kept doing it.... Eastern Europe knows what's up:thup:

Ronald Reagan statue unveiled in Hungary

Ronald Reagan statue unveiled in Warsaw

ANOTHER Ronald Reagan Statue Unveiled in Eastern Europe...

Forum List

Back