CHILLING

Genevieve

Platinum Member
Jul 1, 2013
10650030_782989471763142_5793557783956831933_n.jpg

thanks Mr. Sowell but I can see the process of dismantling of the USA with my own eyes . Examples of dismantling are the borders disappearing and the best military in the world being dismantled and infected .

Prove or admit its just the same ole :bsflag:

I have no obligation to prove what Thomas Sowell says but here ya go:

"President Barack Obama vowed Tuesday to use the power of executive actions to bypass the unfriendly Republican-controlled House in order to advance his liberal economic agenda."

Read more: I ve got a pen and I ve got a phone Obama threatens embattled Congress with bully pulpit executive actions on economy Mail Online

just a comment , they always say PROVE IT [ where's the proof] . They either can't see with their own eyes , can't reason with their own brains or they approve of the downgrading and changes in the USA Genevieve .

The TOS states that OP threads must have a personal statement with the OP posting....This is not only wrong on the grounds that the TOS has been violated but it also is generalizing without being specific to the issue that the OP is trying to present..Which pretty much shows a lack of intelligence when you can't articulate your logic..

Forum List

Back