TONY ADAMS , bicyclist and drifter

pismoe

Platinum Member
May 17, 2014
homeless I guess although he hauls a place to sleep . --- Tony Adams The Rugged Bike Drifter Flickr - Photo Sharing --- I saw him riding up a long grade going to Lakeview Oregon a couple years back . Different kinda guy as that area and much of that part of OREGON is pretty lonely . Anyway , I stopped and talked to him awhile and he said that he was just pedaling and said he had no real destination plan . His immediate goal was Lakeview for some tires . Just kinda neat , said he'd been riding the USA for a long time [years] and had been through many states in all kinds of weather .

s'pose he carries , oatmeal , ramen , canned food , meats , cold cuts , bread , vegetables and buys fresh meat at a small towns grocery store and cooks it cowboy style if he ever wants fresh meat . Fire is easy so cowboy cooking is no problem . He's not in a hurry to get anywhere so time in cooking and preparation doesn't matter to him [I'd guess] and probably eats once a day [guess] . I asked him if he carries a shotgun and he said no . He asked for nothing but I suppose that some people donate small money to him . He was smoking a cigarette and pedaling when I first saw / met him SHypothesis and he is skinny as a rail and maybe 6'4" . I'd call him a nice guy the little I know of him .

Forum List

Back