Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole

Looks yummy and easy! Except for the damn garlic.

I see beans in there so you done lost most of the TX contingent.....No worries, I never got the whole hot dog sauce being called chili thing anyway. ;)

The "Texan" doing the video sounds like he's from my part of Virginia.

Looks yummy and easy! Except for the damn garlic.

I see beans in there so you done lost most of the TX contingent.....No worries, I never got the whole hot dog sauce being called chili thing anyway. ;)

The "Texan" doing the video sounds like he's from my part of Virginia.

If there AIN'T beans in it, you AIN'T TEXAN!!!

Unless you're talking about REAL Texas chili. Thats meat, spices, and veggies *mostly maters and nunions".

Garlic is AWESOME! I love it in most everything I eat. Of course my granny brought me up on onions, peppers, and garlic.

If there AIN'T beans in it, you AIN'T TEXAN!!!

Unless you're talking about REAL Texas chili. Thats meat, spices, and veggies *mostly maters and nunions".

Garlic is AWESOME! I love it in most everything I eat. Of course my granny brought me up on onions, peppers, and garlic.
It's OK in moderation but you can go too far real easy with it. I tend to over-onion everything....Ever had a butter and Vidalia Onion sammich?

It's OK in moderation but you can go too far real easy with it. I tend to over-onion everything....Ever had a butter and Vidalia Onion sammich?

Hell, theres NOTHING I've ever eaten that has NOT had onion with it, in it, or surrounded by it.............except desserts.

I ate the hell out of green onions when I was little. I still buy them occassionally, as they aren't as popular in the stores as they used to be.
My granny ALWAYS had a chunk of raw onion on my plate with my dinner. And it was the first thing I gobbled up!!

Hell, theres NOTHING I've ever eaten that has NOT had onion with it, in it, or surrounded by it.............except desserts.

I ate the hell out of green onions when I was little. I still buy them occassionally, as they aren't as popular in the stores as they used to be.
My granny ALWAYS had a chunk of raw onion on my plate with my dinner. And it was the first thing I gobbled up!!
I still dig wild Ramps. Kinda-sorta garlic.

I still dig wild Ramps. Kinda-sorta garlic.

I've never had those.

I've always been "the weird kid", especially in school.
I loved broccoli, spinach, tomatoes, onions, garlic, and all that.
Some kids would scrape stewed tomatoes off their trays onto mine. And they'd sit there and go "EEEEEEWWWWWW" while I gobbled em all down!!!!
LOL

I made some sauteed zuccini and onion today.....mmm, mmm good!

Jeezus Freekin Chrysler!!!!

drooling-spongebob.gif

Forum List

Back