Children Being Indoctrinized In Public Schools

This thread isn't about me, it's about your lack of a point.
I'm sorry you just don't get it. If you go back to school and try harder, maybe someday you will understand things better. It takes a lot of hard work though. Are you up to the challenge?

You have been measured and found wanting.
I actually feel sorry for you. Out of all of the posters in this thread you seem to be the only one who didn't get the point. That's got to be embarrassing, just as it was for Democrats to lose to Trump in 2016. Is that where you started going downhill or have you always been at the back of the line when it came to figuring things out? You could blame your problems on TDS.

I actually feel sorry for you. Out of all of the posters in this thread you seem to be the only one who didn't get the point. That's got to be embarrassing, just as it was for Democrats to lose to Trump in 2016. Is that where you started going downhill or have you always been at the back of the line when it came to figuring things out? You could blame your problems on TDS.
There is nothing to get. Except that you are too pussy to state your point.

Fuck you and your phoney prayers! They are just as phoney as your point, junior!
Now now now, getting testy are we? I will put in a prayer request for you so that several people will be praying for your soul, not just me. You have to open your heart and accept the prayers into your soul and you will be saved.

Now now now, getting testy are we? I will put in a prayer request for you so that several people will be praying for your soul, not just me. You have to open your heart and accept the prayers into your soul and you will be saved.
Your so funny making a big deal out of nothing, which is the lack of a point. You can't be more than 15. You don't talk like an adult. What is your point, troll?

Your so funny making a big deal out of nothing, which is the lack of a point. You can't be more than 15. You don't talk like an adult. What is your point, troll?
I continue praying for your soul. You seem to not be able to have a civil debate without calling the other persons names.

You certainly had to go back in time quite a few decades in order to show your support for the sexual grooming of children.
Well the Nazis have stopped and the US starts them on the indoctrination a bit younger these days, by the look.

pledge-zoom.jpg

C'est la vie.

But I'm pleased to see history is no bar to your projection.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back