Children Being Indoctrinized In Public Schools

This has nothing to do with everyone else. I'm not trying to set you up with a gotcha answer. I just want to know your point and I could not figure it out from the OP.
We are up to seven pages and 141 posts now and everyone else has been able to figure it out. Good God, please quit embarrassing yourself. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you.

We sure love a good Moral Panic in the 21st century. Moral Panics everywhere!!

1. This is Oregon

2. The books are listed as "optional"

This is Defund the Police for conservatives, and it will have the very same ill effect. But nothing can be done as we flop around and panic

There is none of this here so independent this is a non issue to this white, traditionally married Christian.

How would you know? You haven't given me a chance to.
A chance to what? I didn't have to explain it to everyone else. Hence, proof that you are more mentally challenged than everyone else in this thread. I don't debate with kindergartners. Please post on a kiddie board.

Where I live this is not happening so to me then its an obvious non issue. You haven't provided reason to be concerned.

Cut the crap! You know you don't have a point or you wouldn't be making a big deal about stating one.
There are 158 posts on here, all who appear to be smarter than you. I feel sorry for you. But, you shouldn't be ashamed. Some people are just slower than others.

Forum List

Back