Children Across The Country Being Hospitalized With Obama's 'open Border Flu'

Please provide evidence that this virus is a result of the immigrant children. Otherwise I accept your pathetic attempt to change the topic as a concession.

The disease hit our schoolkids right after obozo lete 50,000 illegal invaders into our school. Proof? No but certainly strong evidence.

Again i ask why take a chance?. These are illegals and shouldn't be here anyway. Send them back to mexico. No matter what they say that's where they all came from THINK

The disease hit our schoolkids right after obozo lete 50,000 illegal invaders into our school. Proof? No but certainly strong evidence.

Again i ask why take a chance?. These are illegals and shouldn't be here anyway. Send them back to mexico. No matter what they say that's where they all came from THINK

What happened to you today to start your hatred all over again. Christ, find an outlet beyond bashing kids with your bigoted screed.

I'd suggest improving health care for ALL, including "illegals," before blaming this on the two evils -- Obama and "illegals."

Oh yeah - lets spend a trillion dollars finding a cure for this new disease!!!!!!!

Send these disease-ridden illegal invaders packing.

These kids should all be sent back to wherever the hell they came from.

No way should the taxpayers of America spend one dime on these illegal kids.

Our country apparantly is run by idiots and they prove it every damned day.

I'd suggest improving health care for ALL, including "illegals," before blaming this on the two evils -- Obama and "illegals."

Oh yeah - lets spend a trillion dollars finding a cure for this new disease!!!!!!!

Naw, it's inhabited by too many greedy, callous bigots. Heck, even george war bush refused to deport masses of "illegals."

GWB is the same ilk as other pro immigration types , the whole bush family is and that includes the young JORGE bush !!

GWB is the same ilk as other pro immigration types , the whole bush family is and that includes the young JORGE bush !!

Good, one of the very few things for which I respect him. That and ducking shoes. He did have some nice bicycles.

Jesus Christ told me thanks for the love of the children...

Please provide evidence that this virus is a result of the immigrant children. Otherwise I accept your pathetic attempt to change the topic as a concession.

First, you said "it's not proof, but its strong evidence." That is a total contradiction and a stupid thing to say.

Second, it is not evidence at all, considering the state with the most kids from the border (California) does not have a single case of the infection. Why would the states with the most immigrant children be the least effected if the immigrant children are the ones bringing the virus? Answer the question, (you can't, hence why this topic is BS).

[.

Second, it is not evidence at all, considering the state with the most kids from the border (California) does not have a single case of the infection. Why would the states with the most immigrant children be the least effected if the immigrant children are the ones bringing the virus? Answer the question, (you can't, hence why this topic is BS).

You have no idea how many cases of infection CA has. You're making stuff up again.

Anyway the issue is how many of these recent illegal kids were sent to CA. Obozo won't tell us so we don't know. Maybe he sent them all to red states. THINK

[.

You have no idea how many cases of infection CA has. You're making stuff up again.

Anyway the issue is how many of these recent illegal kids were sent to CA. Obozo won't tell us so we don't know. Maybe he sent them all to red states. THINK
Can we also attribute diaper rash to the kids from south of the border?

Last edited:
[.

Now you are being flat-out dishonest. I posted the numbers directly from the CDC, and your own article stated such. I posted this information directly to you. California does not have one single infection. Period. Yet they have vastly more children than the states with infections. You are wrong, and trying to save face with outright lies is pathetic.

they always look for proof , proof that's pretty much unobtainable . Heck , if it is illegal alien refugee kid flu do you think that mr. obamas government is going to tell you that the flu is his fault and then ruin his plans for more refugees and battered women from Guatamala . Heck no , marie harf will just lie and say that there is no connection between the illegal alien kids flu and American kids getting sick with flu . Common sense , not necessarily Proof tells you that there is a connection between newly sick American school kids and newly arrived illegal alien kids that have disease that are from south of the border !!

they always look for proof , proof that's pretty much unobtainable . Heck , if it is illegal alien refugee kid flu do you think that mr. obamas government is going to tell you that the flu is his fault and then ruin his plans for more refugees and battered women from Guatamala . Heck no , marie harf will just lie and say that there is no connection between the illegal alien kids flu and American kids getting sick with flu . Common sense , not necessarily Proof tells you that there is a connection between newly sick American school kids and newly arrived illegal alien kids that have disease that are from south of the border !!
Considering that the virus is nothing new and 3 million have not perished like the influenza outbreak of 1918...But hysteria and xenophobia is not at all necessary....

[.

We need to find out what causes the disease Shoots Speeders and other lying racists have.

[.

We need to find out what causes the disease Shoots Speeders and other lying racists have.

Age is not curable...neither is immaturity..........

yer opinion Moonglow , you say hysteria and xenophobia , I say caution and indignation at the probability that politics is putting American kids health in harm way .

yer opinion Moonglow , you say hysteria and xenophobia , I say caution and indignation at the probability that politics is putting American kids health in harm way .

Yeah.

Ignore facts and just make it up as you go along.

like I said earlier Luddley , you sound like spokes chick ' marie harf ' !!

Forum List

Back