Childless Couple advised of radical means to have kids: Do-it.

Kathianne said:
They are waiting for directions from the UN and the EU. They are unsure of how to proceed...
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I wonder... will the Democrats call this a "quagmire",too?

mom4 said:
Agreed.

Hey Jeff, if you don't mind taking advice from a stranger :eek:... Please put your two cents in with your daughter and the sex thing. Maybe your wife could do the big explanation, but a dad's input is soooooo important as to how a girl feels about herself. Many young girls do it because they are looking for love. Boys do it just to do it; although they may care about you, that's not why they are doing it. Many young girls romanticize it. Please make sure your daughter knows that if a boy really loves her, he will wait. And if he won't wait, he doesn't deserve her.
Wonderful, wonderful advise.

mom4 said:
Agreed.

Hey Jeff, if you don't mind taking advice from a stranger :eek:... Please put your two cents in with your daughter and the sex thing. Maybe your wife could do the big explanation, but a dad's input is soooooo important as to how a girl feels about herself. Many young girls do it because they are looking for love. Boys do it just to do it; although they may care about you, that's not why they are doing it. Many young girls romanticize it. Please make sure your daughter knows that if a boy really loves her, he will wait. And if he won't wait, he doesn't deserve her.

Thanks for the advice mom4. That's actually about what we have been planning to do. But I keep wanting my wife to give her the big speech so I can give the little snippets about how all boys are scoundrels and just looking for an opportunity to get in a girl's pants... :)

gop_jeff said:
Thanks for the advice mom4. That's actually about what we have been planning to do. But I keep wanting my wife to give her the big speech so I can give the little snippets about how all boys are scoundrels and just looking for an opportunity to get in a girl's pants... :)

Good man! :mm:

Forum List

Back