Childish americans are funny

Originally posted by canadarocks
You probably will not believe it and claim the first 2 websites I found are liars but here is the first 2 links that came back from a google search with
"civilians killed in Iraq war"

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,976392,00.html

Why in the world would you search for "civilians killed" when in your post you said it was "civilians murdered"?

You sure are a sly dog! You try to twist the words and facts, but while trying to back them up you put them back in order. How clever!

I was going to ask you if you saw the difference between civilians killed during wartime and civilians murdered, but your last post answered that for me. Thanks!

You american sheep are hopeless. When the US bombs the sht out of a 3rd world country and 7,000 civilians are killed it means they were murdered.

Do you think the civilians "killed" on 9/11 were collateral damage? The terrorists targeted your financial center and your military center. Does that mean they were not murdered but just killed or just collateral damage?

I wonder what is an american definition of murder? Unlawful murder? And I guess you made the rules so that makes it lawful. It was an unlawful war and threfore unlawful murder.

It is always funny to watch americans try and bend rules, definitions or laws to suit their own purposes.

You american sheep are hopeless. When the US bombs the sht out of a 3rd world country and 7,000 civilians are killed it means they were murdered.

No, it was WAR and they had plenty of advance notice. People die in war. They chose to stay with their beloved Saddam, they lost.

Do you think the civilians "killed" on 9/11 were collateral damage? The terrorists targeted your financial center and your military center. Does that mean they were not murdered but just killed or just collateral damage?

There's the difference, it was terrorists that performed the acts of 9/11, we were not involved in any war. Can you not see the difference between the act of terrorism and damage as a result from war?

I wonder what is an american definition of murder? Unlawful murder? And I guess you made the rules so that makes it lawful. It was an unlawful war and threfore unlawful murder.

The terrorists chose the WTC and Pentagon as their targets knowing well that civilians would be at these locations, that is murder. The USA went after military installations, terrorists & rebels. Civilians in the vicinity were killed. That is collateral damage, not murder.

It is always funny to watch americans try and bend rules, definitions or laws to suit their own purposes.

And it's always funny to watch a foreigner compare a countries military unit to terrorists. No spin of words or propoganda will change this. How many countries are demanding Bush be brought up on charges of crimes against humanity? Why isn't the UN seeking these charges? Where are all of these articles about "murder"? (and please, no links from chickenhead productions).

They destroyed your financial center and badly hurt your economy. The people inside were just collateral damage. They could have easily attacked stadiums or other areas with alot of people.
The US bombed al queda in the past and tried to assasinate bin laden. AL queda declared a holy war against the US and the US knew it. But you will probably say they are not "allowed" to declare war.

The Iraqi civilians stayed in Iraq because they did not have anywhere else to go. They hid in their houses as the US cluster bombed Baghdad. There are parts of cluster bombs stilll exploding in Iraq and tearing limbs off of children. 1 kid lost 13 members of his family, his legs and his arms. But you can just say sorry it was "collateral damage".

You think you are safer now because you murdered all of these people? AL Queda was not in Iraq before the war but they are now.

And when Bin Laden was blowing up the russians in Afghanistan he was the USs friend and a freedom fighter. But now he is attacking the US, because the US will not get their military out of the middle east, he is a terrorist.

The US calls it a "war on terrorism" so it is a war and any american civilians that get killed by them are just "coolateral damage".

And I do not call all militaries terrorists. If you are defending your country or attacking a country that attacked you it is different then starting a war yourself.

Forum List

Back