Child trafficking

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Multi-Dimensional Warrior
1695211679794.png

In our lifetime. The catholic boarding schools would sell our children. More proof of the white man's attempt to remove our culture.

There is no way that you can prove that's a real document.
Michelle Dauphinais Echols, an attorney and advocate for Native American survivors of child abuse at Catholic institutions, posted the letter — which is authentic, and which provides a window into the history of child abuse perpetrated by the Catholic Church on Native American children — to Facebook:
1695220991662.png

The boy that Malcolm and Suzanne Seely wound up adopting is now 71 years old as of March 2018. Dennis Isaac Seely told us in a phone interview that he was an infant in 1946 when he was forcibly taken from his mother, a Dakota Sioux woman living on the Lake Traverse Reservation in Sisseton, close to the North Dakota-Minnesota border:

My mother had gone out to dance that night, and this woman was babysitting me... These two men drove up in front of her house, knocked on the door and I was in her arms...
This woman tried to hold these people back, and they punched her in the head and knocked her backwards on to the floor... Then they took me out of her arms...
Seely later pieced together the details of his early life from speaking with relatives and the family friend who was babysitting the night he was kidnapped. He says when his mother returned home, the men warned her and her friend that they faced arrest if they came looking for him at the orphanage. The women went anyway, Seely says, and were thrown in prison for a week. Seely lived in the "papoose house" at the mission for the next five years.
1695221203151.png

Third from left.

There is no reason to doubt that this happened. Any serious student of American history has to try pretty hard to not see things like this.

The saying goes that if studying history doesn't occasionally make you sick to your stomach or flat-out pissed off at times, then you're not actually studying history. This is a pretty good example of that.

Poor kids.

Forum List

Back