Chiefs vs Raiders Thursday night rumble in the Tundra

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Thursday nights game looks to be a good showdown. Snowing today & tomorrow's forcast is temperatures in the teens. That should give a slight edge to the Chiefs.

Thursday nights game looks to be a good showdown. Snowing today & tomorrow's forcast is temperatures in the teens. That should give a slight edge to the Chiefs.

Game of the week. Whoever wins could end up the main challenge to the Pats this year in the AFC.

I wish the Chiefs would get homefield advantage,they are the only team in the AFC that matches up well with the Cheats.They went toe to toe with them last year in NE only losing by a touchdown and blew them out a couple years ago at arrowhead.

If they could just get homefield advantage i think they could take them in Arrowhead. I feel confidant they can take them there depending on injurys.they always play them tough everytime.

Game of the week. Whoever wins could end up the main challenge to the Pats this year in the AFC.

I wish the Chiefs would get homefield advantage,they are the only team in the AFC that matches up well with the Cheats.They went toe to toe with them last year in NE only losing by a touchdown and blew them out a couple years ago at arrowhead.

If they could just get homefield advantage i think they could take them in Arrowhead. I feel confidant they can take them there depending on injurys.they always play them tough everytime.

With Gronk done for the year, the Pats will have a harder time getting through the playoffs whoever they face.

With Gronk done for the year, the Pats will have a harder time getting through the playoffs whoever they face.

Yeah I know that but the Raiders have a swiss cheese defense,they give up almost as many points as they score and even if it was played in Oakland,I would not bet on the raiders especially since they get penalized so much.they set a record this year of most in a game 23 against the Bucs. More importantly,I would not bet against Brady in a shootout.

Dont know if the OP or anyone is interested but since this is a Raiders thread thought I might pass this along.dont belive anything you hear from the mainstream media that they will move to vegas.

these three articles explain it all why the odds are very much against Davis.

In the meantime, we hear that Davis finding 23 votes to approve a move to Vegas is nowhere near a sure thing, and that is not even the only bridge he has left to cross.
The Way We Hear It: Will owners block Raiders move to Vegas? | Pro Football Weekly
that is an UNDERSTATEMENT that finding 23 votes to approve the move by the owners is a sure thing. Sports reporter Jason Laconfore has reported the last 6 months that at least half the owners are against the Raiders leaving the bay area.Davis will never get the required votes.:biggrin:

Report: NFL against Las Vegas, wants to keep Raiders in Oakland
The NFL is reportedly taking a stand against the Oakland Raiders moving to Las Vegas.
League studies have lent more attractiveness to the Bay Area because of market size and long-term financial stability,

what the LAMESTREAM media always leaves out in their reporting is that having two teams play in the Bay area is much more profitable to them as opposed to moving one team out and going to Vegas especially since you are leaving the 6th biggest media market for the 40th. The NFL is all about money and they LOSE money of this happens.The owners arent stupid and they realise this.

Peter King: NFL /"Desperately/" Wants to Keep Raiders Out of Las Vegas

oh and if you got 15 minutes to spare,you should listen to this breakdown from a sports columinist.He doesnt see it being real at all either for obvious reasons.

Andy Dolich

Remember the media had Carson signed,sealed and delivered that the Raiders would be there last year.How did that one go? I thought so.:biggrin:

Last edited:
So thats a good thing that a lot of the owners are opposed to it.Remember it only takes nine votes to block it.

The Raiders identity is OAKLAND. When they were in LA,it wasnt the same. I have talked to many Oakland residents and they tell me in their travels across the country they will see them in shirts that just say Raiders on it and they all reply in positive notes saying-oh yeah,OAKLAND. Everyone around the world identifys the Raiders as Oaklands.

For the people who think that Vegas is a good fit for the Raiders they better think again. Vegas has the the lowest income of cities in the country. Residents will not be able to afford the pricey PSL licences.

And if they became bad all of a sudden and had over 13 losing seasons in a row and started off o-13 as they did a year ago,you think Vegas residents will support them through the bad times? Better think again. They dont have the passion for the Raiders in Vegas as they do in Oakland.they would never have sold out a game in a season after starting out 0-13.

Oakland has passion for their team like no other city. That holds true for the A's as well. they sold out a prime time game on a thursday night against the Chiefs in Oakland two years ago when they opened the season going 0-13.even though they were 0-13,they still sold out in a driving pouring rainstrom when it was wet and cold. That kind of passion and loyalty for the Raiders would not exist in vegas same as it did not in LA.

Vegas is a city of transplants.There would be no homefield advantage for the Raider in vegas as there never was for them when they were in LA.It would be the same result.That would be embarrassing to the NFL.they dont want that and many of the owners have a lot of doubts about the NFL in Vegas.

Taking the Raiders out of Oakland is like taking the packers out of Green Bay or the Cowboys out of dallas or the yankees out of new york. You just dont do that.

Last edited:
Raiders vs Chiefs is ultra important, much more important than the economy, civil rights or the safety and security of our nation.

The Raiders are like Trump. You think the team is going to implode at some point but they just keep winning baby.

Wear some sleeves, tho. Don't act like the KC isn't cold in December, out there in short sleeves. Bundle up, get behind that enormous $75 million offensive line and plow some snow.

prediction: Raiders 57, Chiefs 3

They went for it on 4th and got stopped. Not a good start. This is my first time seeing the raiders. Whose good? I guess I'll find out.

Raiders vs Chiefs is ultra important, much more important than the economy, civil rights or the safety and security of our nation.

The Raiders are like Trump. You think the team is going to implode at some point but they just keep winning baby.

Wear some sleeves, tho. Don't act like the KC isn't cold in December, out there in short sleeves. Bundle up, get behind that enormous $75 million offensive line and plow some snow.

The raiders are on pace to score 12.

This Chiefs team is very solid, the offense plays within it's self and the defense is on of the top defenses in the league.

O

What if Oakland only scores 3 all night? Lol. So far not impressed

Forum List

Back