Chiefs vs Raiders Thursday night rumble in the Tundra

We DOMINATED the first half. Then coughed up the ball twice right off the bat in the 2nd half.
Momentum left you end of first half. Get it back here
You may be right. Someone brought a bottle of Crown Royal Black to the party. Momentum officially left after the first half
But now no one cares.
I care
Sometimes the alcohol makes you care more

Im rooting for the chiefs. I don't know why. The raiders have always scared me. Seems like a scary place Oakland. I think it's more the raiders of my childhood.

The fans may LOOK scary but they actually have one of the nicest fans around the country believe it or not.

Oakland gets a totally unfair bad rap today because of the fans in LA. The only people that ever embraced the Raiders in LA were gangta's and thugs. Howie Long and many other Raider players actually stopped taking their familys to games because there were always fights in the stands even among fellow Raider fans.:lmao:

Before the Raiders moved to LA,they were known only as the outlaws.Once they moved there because of the kind of fans they drew,they became known as gangsters and thugs.they even had shootings in the parking lots. Before the Raiders moved to LA,when they were in Oakland in the beginning,they were NEVER mentioned as being Thugs or gangsters.Outlaws yest but thats it.

ever see the movie Straight Outta Compton? it documents all of that in that whole movie how once they moved to LA,the Raiders as an NFL team were thought of as gangsters.

If you went into LA and wore the colors of the opposing team,you could count on getting beat up.You got to Oakland,thats no problem.the fans are very friendly there. Matter of fact many fans from opposing teams have talked about how they want to go back there again sometime to see the Raiders play their team again because it was such a fun experience for them and Raider fans were friendly to them.:thup:

Its too bad but Oakland fans to this day are STILL getting an unfair bad rap against them because of the LA gang what they did.They may never be able to shed that image.

Here is the major difference between how the fans in LA behaved and the ones in Oakland do.

I followed the Chiefs during the Montana years.that was the one time I WAS a chiefs fan.:D
In the Raiders last game in LA it was against the Chiefs. Montana got sacked and got hurt in the game and limped off the field. Guess what happened? the whole stadium CHEERED. i STILL remember that to this day.

In one of Brett Farves last days as a Green Bay Packer they were playing a monday night game against the Raiders in Oakland. well the week leading up to that game,Farves father had passed away and the Oakland crowd was very sympathetic to him. During the intros before the game that take place,when his name was announced the fans CHEERED for him. He even broke some kind of record that night and got a standing ovation for it.

they even had signs on the walls that read things like-sorry for the loss of your father Brett.hope you are okay. If thats not class,what is?:thup:

Here take a look at this video,you will see the MAJOR differences in how the raider fans in LA acted and how Ram fans behaved. a 110 degrees different.:D
If anything the Raider fans in Oakland are much more like the Ram fans you see in this video.:thup:

Last edited:
Im rooting for the chiefs. I don't know why. The raiders have always scared me. Seems like a scary place Oakland. I think it's more the raiders of my childhood.

The fans may LOOK scary but they actually have one of the nicest fans around the country believe it or not.

Oakland gets a totally unfair bad rap today because of the fans in LA. The only people that ever embraced the Raiders in LA were gangta's and thugs. Howie Long and many other Raider players actually stopped taking their familys to games because there were always fights in the stands even among fellow Raider fans.:lmao:

Before the Raiders moved to LA,they were known only as the outlaws.Once they moved there because of the kind of fans they drew,they became known as gangsters and thugs.they even had shootings in the parking lots. Before the Raiders moved to LA,when they were in Oakland in the beginning,they were NEVER mentioned as being Thugs or gangsters.Outlaws yest but thats it.

ever see the movie Straight Outta Compton? it documents all of that in that whole movie how once they moved to LA,the Raiders as an NFL team were thought of as gangsters.

If you went into LA and wore the colors of the opposing team,you could count on getting beat up.You got to Oakland,thats no problem.the fans are very friendly there. Matter of fact many fans from opposing teams have talked about how they want to go back there again sometime to see the Raiders play their team again because it was such a fun experience for them and Raider fans were friendly to them.:thup:

Its too bad but Oakland fans to this day are STILL getting an unfair bad rap against them because of the LA gang what they did.They may never be able to shed that image.

Here is the major difference between how the fans in LA behaved and the ones in Oakland do.

I followed the Chiefs during the Montana years.that was the one time I WAS a chiefs fan.:D
In the Raiders last game in LA it was against the Chiefs. Montana got sacked and got hurt in the game and limped off the field. Guess what happened? the whole stadium CHEERED. i STILL remember that to this day.

In one of Brett Farves last days as a Green Bay Packer they were playing a monday night game against the Raiders in Oakland. well the week leading up to that game,Farves father had passed away and the Oakland crowd was very sympathetic to him. During the intros before the game that take place,when his name was announced the fans CHEERED for him. He even broke some kind of record that night and got a standing ovation for it.

they even had signs on the walls that read things like-sorry for the loss of your father Brett.hope you are okay. If thats not class,what is?:thup:

Here take a look at this video,you will see the MAJOR differences in how the raider fans in LA acted and how Ram fans behaved. a 110 degrees different.:D
If anything the Raider fans in Oakland are much more like the Ram fans you see in this video.:thup:

Like I said,the LA Raiders fans yes,thats how they behaved.:up:

The Raiders have made a jump from being a laughingstock in the NFL to being a superbowl contender this year but unlike the Gannon years,Oakland I have a hard time believing will make it back to the superbowl till they get rid of defensive coordinater Ken Norton. He sucks same as the defensive coordinater the Raiders had back then when Gannon took them to the superbowl.they got there despite him not because of him

The Raiders have made a jump from being a laughingstock in the NFL to being a superbowl contender this year but unlike the Gannon years,Oakland I have a hard time believing will make it back to the superbowl till they get rid of defensive coordinater Ken Norton. He sucks same as the defensive coordinater the Raiders had back then when Gannon took them to the superbowl.they got there despite him not because of him

I don't know how much of it is Norton and how much is the talent on the Raiders D. I don't pay close enough attention to the team to know if they have high quality players on defense.

If Detroit fans acted like that they wouldn't be bringing all 4 sports back to Detroit.

We had a lot of fights at the Pontiac Silverstone back in the day. But most of that was white trash.

Black people are cool at the palace of auburn hills.

Redwing and tiger fans are classy.

Isn't it great the economy these 4 sports produce? Thank god for sports. Think of the lost money when a big city doesn't have a sports team.

I don't know how much of it is Norton and how much is the talent on the Raiders D. I don't pay close enough attention to the team to know if they have high quality players on defense.

The Raiders added a lot of new defensive pieces this year and they need sometime to get them on the same page. Last year the defense was terrible, this year is improving. I look to the Raiders being better next year.

Super Bowl baby!
They were saying on sports radio the chiefs were lucky they tried giving the game away. Lucky raiders didn't capitalize. So you may be happy they won but it wasn't that impressive
Some pundit says something and you eat it up. Color me shocked.
I think our chances are very good.

If KC secures the second seed, they have a good chance to get to the Super Bowl.
I don't see it but I didn't see Denver coming last year. If not the lions it looks like Dallas is my pick if I had to pick right now

Forum List

Back