Chiefs vs Pats - Oh, boy!

I do not think it is anti american to want to see some compitition. I am tired of Alabama CLemson also. Get some fucking parity going, other wise it will become pretty boring. There will become a time when these sports pay a price for such dominance by select teams and viewership will suffer.
I don't see the NFL stacking the games for a few teams to win all the time. It makes no business sense.
But I do see College football is stacked to keep some teams in line. College football is a fraud. They need to pay the players. And Tebow was a great FLOP!
I am not saying NFL is rigged but there has to be some flaw in the power structure to have this type of dominance. What does it say about the rest of the teams? Is it a a ref bias? Is it that the other teams are just this poorly ran? What ever it is it will hurt the leage at some point.
NE does not get its best players from the draft. They find them as rejects by other teams etc..
Don't tell that to Patrick Mahomes.

Patrick Mahomes will not make it this far again for a long time, if even that. Patrick a one time show. Like all the other hot QB's that faded below him.
Why would you make such an assinine statement? The guy is the NFL MVP.

I don't see the NFL stacking the games for a few teams to win all the time. It makes no business sense.
But I do see College football is stacked to keep some teams in line. College football is a fraud. They need to pay the players. And Tebow was a great FLOP!
I am not saying NFL is rigged but there has to be some flaw in the power structure to have this type of dominance. What does it say about the rest of the teams? Is it a a ref bias? Is it that the other teams are just this poorly ran? What ever it is it will hurt the leage at some point.
NE does not get its best players from the draft. They find them as rejects by other teams etc..

Patrick Mahomes will not make it this far again for a long time, if even that. Patrick a one time show. Like all the other hot QB's that faded below him.

Can’t blame Mahomes for yesterday. KC intercepted that pass off of Edelman’s hands and the game should have been over. A stupid lineman lining up over the line of scrimmage cost KC the game

Can’t blame Mahomes for yesterday. KC intercepted that pass off of Edelman’s hands and the game should have been over. A stupid lineman lining up over the line of scrimmage cost KC the game

At least it was a legitimate mistake. The guy was WAY over. Not like that insane PI no call that gave the NFC championship to LA.

It was that and more. Running was good.

Pat's a QB clown. He will get paid. But thats about it. He was 10th pick. See where the better QB's where found.

15 Super Bowl-winning quarterbacks who weren’t first-round draft picks
https://www.foxsports.com/nfl/galle...dy-joe-montana-kurt-warner-brett-favre-042817

GO TOM Brady...the GOAT x's 9

I sure hope KC signs him to a 200 million plus deal. They will need to find cheaper players to field a team in 2019.

Last edited:

At least it was a legitimate mistake. The guy was WAY over. Not like that insane PI no call that gave the NFC championship to LA.
Plain stupidity
Not like the guy jumped on a hard count

Pop Warner football mistake...not NFL

Plain stupidity

I feel the ruling for the Rams at end of the game was really bad.
The player was tackled/Hit long before the ball got there.
The Ram's should not be going.

I feel the ruling for the Rams at end of the game was really bad. The player was tackled/Hit long before the ball got there.

Plain stupidity

You would think someone would have motioned him back. He was maybe one or two feet ahead of the others, I think hoping to get a faster start off the edge at the QB. Either way, these are the things that should define your season, not blatant referee missed calls and I don't mean close calls, but things entirely badly gotten way wrong. IMO, if a coach blows up at you and the whole stadium is booing, maybe you should look at some replay? But that is up to good old Roger to decide. Nothing is perfect but there's too much at stake here to get things so wrong. There were many flubbed calls in both games but that PI stands out as the worst. Wasn't that way as much years ago when they didn't have so many critical rules. Really sucks to play defense now.

I can't blame LA for being happy to be going, but the fair sportsman in me wouldn't allow me to feel great about it, I might even publicly concede to the media that they should have been penalized there and that it likely cost the Saints the game. Wouldn't change the legal outcome, but I bet it would make NO feel a lot better and maybe help add weight to the need for major improvements to the refereeing. Roger, are you listening?

The super bowl trophy should have two names on it. Vince L (whatever) and
Bill Belichick. (who's Gone to 11 Super Bowls as Coach)

vs Vince L (whatever) went to only 2 Super Bowls only, FFS!
What a fucking LOSER Coach Vince L (whatever) is/was.

They need to rename the SB trophy as they did in the 70's to Vince L (whatever) to Now the Bill Belichick Super Bowl Trophy as he's way better at it.

Last edited:
The super bowl trophy should have two names on it. Vince L (whatever) and
Bill Belichick. (who's Gone to 11 Super Bowls as Coach)

vs Vince L (whatever) went to only 2 Super Bowls only, FFS!
What a fucking LOSER Coach Vince L (whatever) is/was.

They need to rename the SB trophy as they did in the 70's to Vince L (whatever) to Now the Bill Belichick Super Bowl Trophy as he's way better at it.
Belichick is the GOAT

I feel the ruling for the Rams at end of the game was really bad. The player was tackled/Hit long before the ball got there.

Plain stupidity

You would think someone would have motioned him back. He was maybe one or two feet ahead of the others, I think hoping to get a faster start off the edge at the QB. Either way, these are the things that should define your season, not blatant referee missed calls and I don't mean close calls, but things entirely badly gotten way wrong. IMO, if a coach blows up at you and the whole stadium is booing, maybe you should look at some replay? But that is up to good old Roger to decide. Nothing is perfect but there's too much at stake here to get things so wrong. There were many flubbed calls in both games but that PI stands out as the worst. Wasn't that way as much years ago when they didn't have so many critical rules. Really sucks to play defense now.

I can't blame LA for being happy to be going, but the fair sportsman in me wouldn't allow me to feel great about it, I might even publicly concede to the media that they should have been penalized there and that it likely cost the Saints the game. Wouldn't change the legal outcome, but I bet it would make NO feel a lot better and maybe help add weight to the need for major improvements to the refereeing. Roger, are you listening?

It didn't take long:

NFL plans to study making pass interference reviewable

Bill Belichick 22 years with NE And a total of 11 Super Bowls coaching.
upload_2019-1-21_16-49-12.png

btw Bill got 11 or 12 NFL Championships teams. Not just the 9 with NE.
btw2 :LOL the Jets had a chance to get him for the head coach.

vs.

Vince L (whatever) LOSER COACH.
upload_2019-1-21_16-50-28.png

Last edited:
Baz Ares said:
Tom Would really put other QB in their places if he gets to the Super Bowl in 2019
SI Ranking:

Ranking the 10 greatest NFL quarterbacks of all time

Good list, interesting “what if”

We always say how stupid teams were to pass over Joe Montana and Tom Brady
But there is nothing that says they would have been great QBs under another system.
How many teams would have benched Drew Bledsoe or another starting QB for Tom Brady?
What would Joe Montana have been if he had to carry the team by himself and didn’t have Jerry Rice, John Taylor and Roger Craig to throw to?

Sorry bout that,

1. I was going through the top ten quarterbacks of all time, and was somewhat dismayed that Roger Staubach was not on it, so I have to say its flawed.
  2. He was a VERY impressive winner/leader.
  3. Here is my TOP TEN, the way I see it.
  4. 1. Tom Brady 2. Terry Bradshaw 3. Joe Montana 4. Roger Staubach 5. John Elway 6. high tops, Johnny Unitas 7. Bret Favre 8. Joe Bledsoe 9. Eli Manning 10. Phil Simms
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The Rams will shut the Patriots Up!
After the 28-3 comeback on the Falcons 2 years ago, I'll never bet against Brady and NE.

as you should not since that coach threw the game same pete the cheat carrol did against them whom he was MENTORED under. being a former defensive coordinater for the seahawks under him. i did not watch that game but its obvious from what others saud that game was thrown by that coach as well since the facts are in the first half they attacked them aggresslively and in the second half,they stopped doing that and he got conservative. the NFL will NEVER allow a game they play in to be a blowout,that game was all scriipted by the refs with the coach of the falcons involved with a high payout for throwing that game.

the other thing that proves the NFL rigged that game, was the touchdown by james white the running back for the patriots,was not even reviewed which is normal protocal to ALWAYS review a touchdown. but since it is the cheatriots,they did not.

What a sad little mental case.

You really need to take your act to the conspiracy forum where it belongs.

After the 28-3 comeback on the Falcons 2 years ago, I'll never bet against Brady and NE.

as you should not since that coach threw the game same pete the cheat carrol did against them whom he was MENTORED under. being a former defensive coordinater for the seahawks under him. i did not watch that game but its obvious from what others saud that game was thrown by that coach as well since the facts are in the first half they attacked them aggresslively and in the second half,they stopped doing that and he got conservative. the NFL will NEVER allow a game they play in to be a blowout,that game was all scriipted by the refs with the coach of the falcons involved with a high payout for throwing that game.

the other thing that proves the NFL rigged that game, was the touchdown by james white the running back for the patriots,was not even reviewed which is normal protocal to ALWAYS review a touchdown. but since it is the cheatriots,they did not.

It is very tiresome....

Dude needs a mental check up.

It is very tiresome....

Dude needs a mental check up.

Constantly spamming threads in the sports forum with his conspiracy forum nonsense.

Forum List

Back