Chief Justice Moore refuses to go quietly

Ironically, there are those in Alabama who think the suspension of Justice Moore is the best thing that could have happened to politician Roy Moore. They’re actually floating his name now as a possible candidate for governor.

The Alabama Forestry Association conducted a poll of Republican primary voters in July and, wonder of wonders, Justice Roy S. Moore’s name came up at the top of the list of possible GOP gubernatorial candidates.

AWESOME!

How cute! Roy Moore is having a temper tantrum.

IMG_1314.GIF

View attachment 94663
Oh look who doesn't care for the chain of facts! Would you report to prison if you filed an appeal and were waiting for the outcome? I think not. Remove HEAD from ASS. Also they didn't kick him from the court so he can stay as long as he wants until 2019 when his term ENDS. :) Pisses you butt fuckers off so its fine with me.

View attachment 94663
Oh look who doesn't care for the chain of facts! Would you report to prison if you filed an appeal and were waiting for the outcome? I think not. Remove HEAD from ASS. Also they didn't kick him from the court so he can stay as long as he wants until 2019 when his term ENDS. :) Pisses you butt fuckers off so its fine with me.

Why would I pissed? Moore will very likely lose his appeal. In the meantime, his replacement will hear cases and gays will continue to marry in Alabama despite his/your pussyaching. Too bad, so sad.

View attachment 94663

Why would I pissed? Moore will very likely lose his appeal. In the meantime, his replacement will hear cases and gays will continue to marry in Alabama despite his/your pussyaching. Too bad, so sad.
Makes them easier to target :) He can lose his appeal but they STILL did not kick him from the bench means his "replacement" is illegal because HE is still in office.I look forward to Governor Roy Moore or Supreme Court Justice Roy Moore. Course we know you dumbocraps will try and block him when Trump nominates him so Trump will just have to insure a false flag happens or once he is declared winner the coons riot and Trump declares martial law once he is in office because of a impending threat/terrorist attack. :)

Forum List

Back