Chicago World's Deadliest City

Chicago has been labelled the world's most deadly city, based on statistics of murders per 100,000 people. Chicago leads with 19.2, beating out even deadly cities such as Sao Paulo and Mexico City. Is this a fair title for the Windy City?

The Deadliest Global City | NBC Chicago

What do you propose we should do about it?

I don't know about us, but Obama ButtKisser/Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel can start by stop worrying about Chick-fil-A and assign more cops to the high-crime areas.

And somehow Chick Fil A doesn't represent "Chicago values."

Why? They haven't gunned down some innocent sitting on their porch?

WAIT A SECOND!!!

It just occurred to me. What Chicago needs is a whole new generation of COMMUNITY (fucking) ORGANIZERS like Our Beloved President!

Yeah, that'll do the trick!

Chicago has been labelled the world's most deadly city, based on statistics of murders per 100,000 people. Chicago leads with 19.2, beating out even deadly cities such as Sao Paulo and Mexico City. Is this a fair title for the Windy City?

The Deadliest Global City | NBC Chicago

What do you propose we should do about it?

I don't know about us, but Obama ButtKisser/Mayor of Chicago Rahm Emanuel can start by stop worrying about Chick-fil-A and assign more cops to the high-crime areas.

You don't think he has already done that?

WAIT A SECOND!!!

It just occurred to me. What Chicago needs is a whole new generation of COMMUNITY (fucking) ORGANIZERS like Our Beloved President!

Yeah, that'll do the trick!

Sometimes that is the best solution. Big Stick police presence trying to smack down violence as it pops up is marginally affective

Grass roots community organizing on a neighborhood by neighborhood basis is needed for citizens to take back their community is what is needed. People need to stand up, take pride in their neighborhood and tell gangs they are no longer welcome. Community watch groups, family crisis support, religious organizations.
Families need to stand up to members who belong to gangs, Neighbors need to ostracize them.
New York did it with a broken window policy. We will not tolerate even small acts of lawlessness. Grafitti is cleaned up as soon as it is made. Small crimes are no longer tolerated

I think you have given the best solution on the thread

Chicago needs more Community Organizers

Forum List

Back