Today is the day for Chic fil A!!

I rarely go to fast food places, let alone Chick-fil-a, but today I am going to get a Spicy Chicken Deluxe sandwich. I might just go there next week as well.

It's pretty sad when someone will boycott a good business just because of an owners religious beliefs. Heck, i don't NOT go into the gas stations or convenience stores here in Michigan just because muslims are running them. And it wouldn't have mattered to anyone that the owner of Chic Fil A is a Christian if some idiot hadn't made a big deal over it. Now the owner is such a bad person just because he believes in traditional marriage....really sad.

I rarely go to fast food places, let alone Chick-fil-a, but today I am going to get a Spicy Chicken Deluxe sandwich. I might just go there next week as well.

Hooray for homophobes!

I'm taking a gay friend, as well. I just don't like bullies. The president of that company, so long as he does not discriminate, has a right to his religious beliefs. That's the American Way.

Hooray for homophobes!

I'm taking a gay friend, as well. I just don't like bullies. The president of that company, so long as he does not discriminate, has a right to his religious beliefs. That's the American Way.

My sentiments exactly!

I haven't cared one iota about what the person behind the fry pan thought about politics since my parents used to cook for me.

Why should I start now?

If you don't like his views and it's that important to you; don't eat there. It's that simple. As for me, I'll be ordering a #1 without pickles the next time I go. It won't be today. It's also vendor suck-up day (1st of the month).

Forum List

Back