Chicago Gang Leaders Want Jobs!! This is TOO FUNNY!

This is all over the news. All these guys keep saying is this is discrimination. And one great reporter said yes they are discriminating against gang members who sell poison to our kids, kill more people in the black community than any other source and who are actively committing crimes!

I guess the gang leaders learn from the Democrats when backed into a corner of a losing argument, play the race card!

What's even funnier...they're complaining that the police are "threatening" them with racketeering charges if people committing crimes can be traced back to them, and the gang leaders are saying it's the fault of da man that they're violent, and they want jobs and "contracts" (like hit man contracts? What the hell sort of contracts do they want?) and no more mean policemen shadowing them.

What a joke. It would be worth it to shut down welfare for a few years so the welfare queens go after these douchebags to pay their child support....

LMAO, i dont care what job they are given. After the first week of having to show up on time, in appropriate clothing, have to, OMG, WORK and do what they are told to do, only 2 breaks and a half hour lunch, no cell phone calls, no texting..they will quit! Why? Because its to much work or its to hard.

No way are they going to make as much as they do selling drugs!

However, did you ever see the show The Wire, drug dealers actually work hard and work some long hours. They do get fringe benefits likely the daily blow job from a crack whore with no cash!

Like it or not your past haunts you and can be an obstacle to getting a better life! For a criminal or ex-drug addict, turning your life around will be tough. You might have dropped out of highschool or never had a job, but no one is going to change that for you. For a criminal who is in jail, get your GED, start to learn skills in jail that might make you a buck and then start doing something. If illegals with no paperwork can come into this country and make a living, then why can't an ex-con or ex-drug addict? They keep saying they work jobs Americans won't do, such as agricultural and day labor. Last I saw criminals are still Americans, why not take these jobs and COMPETE with illegals who don't have proper paperwork and don't speak the language?

I have never been given a job, I had to work hard and compete for that job, why should that be any different for a Black Gang Member!

Also the BS that Black children can't go to college. Is just that BULLSHIT! Its much tougher for them, because they primarily go to worse schools and have to deal with GANGS and GANG VIOLENCE on a daily basis. However, even if they graduate school as a B or C student (meaning they won't get a scholarship), they can do what 1000s of White Young Americans do and join that Armed forces. This not only teaches them valuable skills and discipline (which many many school see positively), but they also pay for their college education. Heck let them start in community college and work up to regular college if there ACT or SAT scores are too low. Bottom line is bascially every kid has a chance in America!

Last edited:
...I'm having a hard time grasping why people turning from a life of crime by getting a real job is a bad thing.

Earning one's redemption is a bitch!

They be runnnin round with they pants hangin' & they be wantin work?

You can take da "G" outta da hood, but you cant take da "hood" outta da "G"

What a bunch of crybabies! Besides, I thought they all went to Washington DC to work in the white house :confused:

And so they don't find jobs and go back to crime to pay for things.

Then one day, you leave whatever shit-hole you currently live in to go on a trip to Chicago and get mugged by one of these now career-criminals who might have gone straight if people like you hadn't stood in their way and run here to talk about what a shit-hole Chicago is.

It's a vicious cycle.

Just think: The Olympics were almost held there.

50 metre sprint to your front door without being shot!:eusa_pray:

Also the BS that Black children can't go to college. Is just that BULLSHIT! Its much tougher for them, because they primarily go to worse schools and have to deal with GANGS and GANG VIOLENCE on a daily basis. However, even if they graduate school as a B or C student (meaning they won't get a scholarship), they can do what 1000s of White Young Americans do and join that Armed forces. This not only teaches them valuable skills and discipline (which many many school see positively), but they also pay for their college education. Heck let them start in community college and work up to regular college if there ACT or SAT scores are too low. Bottom line is bascially every kid has a chance in America!

Here in Tennessee, graduating from one of the worst inner city schools will actually get you a scholarship to UT. They offer the Promise scholarship to graduates of about 30 of Tennessee's worst high schools. And any student that graduates from a Tennessee high school with a 3.0 average qualifies for the lottery scholarship program. College is attainable here for those that desire to go.

[
But seriously. I am not laughing at them for wanting to find jobs. I want them to find jobs...the good old fashioned way....by cleaning up their acts...and finding one.
[/COLOR]

By only first kicking out those millions of illegals that are on their turf will these guys ever get jobs.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

LMAO, i dont care what job they are given. After the first week of having to show up on time, in appropriate clothing, have to, OMG, WORK and do what they are told to do, only 2 breaks and a half hour lunch, no cell phone calls, no texting..they will quit! Why? Because its to much work or its to hard.

However, did you ever see the show The Wire, drug dealers actually work hard and work some long hours. They do get fringe benefits likely the daily blow job from a crack whore with no cash!

Like it or not your past haunts you and can be an obstacle to getting a better life! For a criminal or ex-drug addict, turning your life around will be tough. You might have dropped out of highschool or never had a job, but no one is going to change that for you. For a criminal who is in jail, get your GED, start to learn skills in jail that might make you a buck and then start doing something. If illegals with no paperwork can come into this country and make a living, then why can't an ex-con or ex-drug addict? They keep saying they work jobs Americans won't do, such as agricultural and day labor. Last I saw criminals are still Americans, why not take these jobs and COMPETE with illegals who don't have proper paperwork and don't speak the language?

I have never been given a job, I had to work hard and compete for that job, why should that be any different for a Black Gang Member!

If these guys were serious about getting jobs for their people, they would be fighting the Mexicans everytime there was an immigration rally. It is the Mexicans who are stealing their turf.

[
But seriously. I am not laughing at them for wanting to find jobs. I want them to find jobs...the good old fashioned way....by cleaning up their acts...and finding one.
[/COLOR]

By only first kicking out those millions of illegals that are on their turf will these guys ever get jobs.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

How do you think this will go over.

Hi gang banger I have nice a dishwasher/prep restaurant job for you? It pays a bit above minimum wage. You will have to be here ON TIME every day 15 minutes before you sift starts. Your shift starts at 6am. You must wear a uniform and hat. There are no phone calls or texting allowed while working.

It would last about a week.

If these guys were serious about getting jobs for their people, they would be fighting the Mexicans everytime there was an immigration rally. It is the Mexicans who are stealing their turf.

Do you really think gang bangers want to do work as day labors? I know that here at paint stores, the home depot and places like that...its always the mexicans standing there hoping that someone picks them up for a job. I NEVER see anything that looks like a gang banger.

In all my days in restaurants i have NEVER had a gang banger apply for a bus boy dishwasher or prep job.

You do have to give the illegals credit. They WANT to work and they WORK hard.

[

Do you really think gang bangers want to do work as day labors? I know that here at paint stores, the home depot and places like that...its always the mexicans standing there hoping that someone picks them up for a job. I NEVER see anything that looks like a gang banger.

In all my days in restaurants i have NEVER had a gang banger apply for a bus boy dishwasher or prep job.

But then they hook up with another illegal and put 8 children into a school where they haven't payed the taxes to support even one. And those children are the gangbangers of today. See how that works?

[

But then they hook up with another illegal and put 8 children into a school where they haven't payed the taxes to support even one. And those children are the gangbangers of today. See how that works?

That's not the point. The point is illegals WANT to work. Gang bangers just give lip service to the idea of working.So dont get off on some tangent about illegals..i know all about it.

[
That's not the point. The point is illegals WANT to work. Gang bangers just give lip service to the idea of working.So dont get off on some tangent about illegals..i know all about it. [/COLOR]

But that is like saying humans want to breathe.

I can go to other parts of the world and find people who would kill to have what the Mexican illegal left behind in Mexico.

Mexico is not as poor as their propagandist claim. There are over 125 countries poorer than Mexico yet we Americans are stuck with these ungrateful assholes that we have been taking care of for decades.

If they are so resourceful, why can't they fix their own country?

This story is ridiculous. I watched these guys on the news and it's crazy. Man up, get a job, and get by like the rest of us. I'm poor and I don't go sell crack or cap anyone.

It was billed as a response to Jody Weis' trick meeting with gang leaders.

But the controversial gang press conference turned out to be an impassioned plea for jobs and opportunities for former gang members and inmates who say they can't find work.

The event, which took place at 5701 W. Jackson Boulevard on Chicago's West Side was organized by former gang enforcer Wallace 'Gator" Bradley, who was at the meeting with Weis, and community activist Jim Allen, a "free and accepted Almighty Minister" of the Vice Lords Nation.

He and other self-described "gang leaders" said threats from law enforcement officials will not stem the violence on the streets, only good paying jobs can do that.

"They say its about gangs, guns and drugs," Allen said. "We say it's about jobs, opportunities and contracts."

Late last month Police Superintendent Jody Weis held a clandestine meeting with a number of gang leaders. During the meeting Weis told the leaders his department would begin to pursue RICO statues against gang members who use violence against one another.

RICO statutes allow for law enforcement officials to seize property, including vehicles and real estate, belonging to suspects. It was originally used to take down Mafia affiliates.

The gang members at the rainy press conference said the threats won't change the behaviors of young gang members.

"They're giving us an ultimatum to "quit" instead of offering an alternative," Akeem Berry said.

Other gang leaders at the press conference expressed a measure of pride in their affiliations and said gangs are not the cause of the violence: drugs are.

"You keep saying gang violence. It's drug-related. It's not gang related. It's drug related," Akeem Berry said.

Read more at:

Gang Leaders Want Jobs - Local News - Chicago, IL - News - msnbc.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------

OK Mr Wallace "Gator" Bradley. What are your qualifications to work at McDonald's?

Have you ever used a broom before?

Scrubbed toilets?

Fried french fries?

Flipped a burger?

"Oh naw MAN! I wanna be Mayor of Chicago!":cuckoo:
Those scumbags want jobs?......Fine!.....They should just move to Arizona, commit crime, and get themselves arrested......The great Sheriff Joe Arpaio (should be president) has plenty of jobs available. They are called "CHAIN GANGS".........Ya' see, the lil' criminal dirtbag pieces o' shit get the best of both worlds. They can work a legitimate job, and still be a GANG member!

Sound like a plan?

[Those scumbags want jobs?......Fine!.....They should just move to Arizona, commit crime, and get themselves arrested......The great Sheriff Joe Arpaio (should be president) has plenty of jobs available. They are called "CHAIN GANGS".........Ya' see, the lil' criminal dirtbag pieces o' shit get the best of both worlds. They can work a legitimate job, and still be a GANG member!

Sound like a plan?

I hear the UNITED FARM WORKERS are looking for Americans to pick crops!

Steven Levitt's Freakanomics correctly points out the incorrect assumption that gang members are well paid dope dealers when in reality 99% of them work the streets for low pay and high risk.
That book is a must read for many urban legends of American society.
No one deserves a job. Jobs are EARNED and these morons will soon learn that. Banging doesn't pay like it used to plus the newest wave of bangers are not as tough as the old bunch.
The good news is that the bangers are talking even if it is bitching, moaning and groaning. Let them say what they want. Doesn't mean we have to agree with any of it. What is wrong with them letting their dumb ass frustrations out? Reality will set in and the real world will teach them the facts. Some of these dumb fucks are not as dumb as you think they are.
But only a real fool will want to keep locking them up for petty drug cases, the majority of their time served. At 35K a year per and another 50K per for the social costs to their families left behind for incarcerating dope sale cases, it is bankrupting the country.
Ignore these youth and it costs 10 times more per than if we listen.
A fool has deaf ears.

I wasn't aware anyone had tried to stop them from spouting their idiocies.

And while most criminals live at or below the poverty line, there's still the myth among that population that they can get something for nothing, and it's going to be really GREAT!

I would love to see the stats on that, uptown.

Please give us a link. 9 out of 10, wow, they're really just nice guys who are being held down by whitey.

I've seen the gang member interviews, and I've known gang members (mostly dead now, go figure). Guess what? They don't like working at piddly-ass jobs making minimum and getting treated like shit when they can make a LOT of money moving drugs and working for gangs. These guys don't want to work at fucking McDonald's. They want to drive nice cars, make their own schedules and hang out with their buddies. Don't we all. Gangs give them that opportunity.

Ultimately it's a choice they've made, and it's a bad one. You can lay blame wherever you like, but it is a personal choice and the only person that has any power over making that choice is the person who does make the choice.

Nobody is laying blame. I'm saying that some choices made young shouldn't fuck people up for the rest of their lives the way that they do. I think it's important that we make sure people understand that that is the reality, but I think we should also work on changing and addressing that reality.

I got the statistics from a Baltimore Sun article I was reading a while ago:
African-American, male teen employment, even "Great Depression" seems inadequate. Nationally, only 1 in 7 black, male teens held any type of job from January to March 2010; fewer than 1 in 10 low-income black males were working in the first quarter of this year. These numbers underestimate those who have simply given up or are underemployed, and they miss that in places like Baltimore, there are neighborhoods with no legitimate job prospects for a young man.
Leaving young black men behind - Baltimore Sun

I got the statistics from a Baltimore Sun article I was reading a while ago:
African-American, male teen employment, even "Great Depression" seems inadequate. Nationally, only 1 in 7 black, male teens held any type of job from January to March 2010; fewer than 1 in 10 low-income black males were working in the first quarter of this year. These numbers underestimate those who have simply given up or are underemployed, and they miss that in places like Baltimore, there are neighborhoods with no legitimate job prospects for a young man.
Leaving young black men behind - Baltimore Sun

Excuses ,excuses ,excuses.

No one is leaving young black men behind. They are not keeping up.

Steven Levitt's Freakanomics correctly points out the incorrect assumption that gang members are well paid dope dealers when in reality 99% of them work the streets for low pay and high risk.
No one deserves a job. Jobs are EARNED and these morons will soon learn that. Banging doesn't pay like it used to plus the newest wave of bangers are not as tough as the old bunch.
The good news is that the bangers are talking even if it is bitching, moaning and groaning. Let them say what they want. Doesn't mean we have to agree with any of it. What is wrong with them letting their dumb ass frustrations out? Reality will set in and the real world will teach them the facts. Some of these dumb fucks are not as dumb as you think they are.
But only a real fool will want to keep locking them up for petty drug cases, the majority of their time served. At 35K a year per and another 50K per for the social costs to their families left behind for incarcerating dope sale cases, it is bankrupting the country.
A fool has deaf ears.

I think bullets still cost around 25cents.

A cheap effective solution to those who have nerve enough to use it.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because
rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell​

A fool has deaf ears.

I think bullets still cost around 25cents.

A cheap effective solution to those who have nerve enough to use it.

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because
rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell​

Maybe in the Nintendo video game world.
Not in the real world.

Forum List

Back