Chicago: 27 shootings, 7 deaths over Christmas weekend

43 Shot, 11 Fatally, In Christmas Weekend Shootings In Chicago

Merry Christmas, from your former Community Organizer, Chicago.

He's uh .... not in Chicago. He's in Washington. And before that he was in Springfield.

Geography --- another lost art.

Didn't the obama's buy a mansion in chitown back in 2004-2005 with some questionable land deal? Seems to me I remember that...

Tony Rezko I believe was the name of the shyster???

He's uh .... not in Chicago. He's in Washington. And before that he was in Springfield.

He uh, promotes Chicago as one of his hometowns and uh Chicago has the most strict gun laws in the country and uh Obama pushes for more uh similar gun control laws across the Land while uh it is a failure in Chicago. Uh.

He uh, promotes Chicago as one of his hometowns and uh Chicago has the most strict gun laws in the country and uh Obama pushes for more uh similar gun control laws across the Land while uh it is a failure in Chicago. Uh.

James Brown impression?

"Childish"? Really dood? You just posted a theory that O'bama being a community organizer in 198fucking5 makes him responsible for gunplay in our third largest city in a nation obsessed with guns, a place he hasn't even lived in for over a decade and you want to use the word "childish"???

DOOD.

Yes, CHILDISH.

Obama has made every mass shooting that fits his anti-gun agenda his business...and suddenly you are trying to claim Chicago - his 'home town' - is off limits because it is a f*ing disaster?

Where in the flying FUCK did I suggest it was "off limits", liar?

What I asked you, both straight-up and in satire, is how in the flying fuck Obama being a communitiy organizer in 198fucking5 in a city already two hundred years old, makes the black guy suddenly responsible for shootings over thirty years later? Hm?

DUMBASS.

According to snowflakes everything good is due to Barry, but all things bad have nothing to do with Barry.

:p

Link?

"Childish"? Really dood? You just posted a theory that O'bama being a community organizer in 198fucking5 makes him responsible for gunplay in our third largest city in a nation obsessed with guns, a place he hasn't even lived in for over a decade and you want to use the word "childish"???

DOOD.

Yes, CHILDISH.

Obama has made every mass shooting that fits his anti-gun agenda his business...and suddenly you are trying to claim Chicago - his 'home town' - is off limits because it is a f*ing disaster?

Where in the flying FUCK did I suggest it was "off limits", liar?

What I asked you, both straight-up and in satire, is how in the flying fuck Obama being a communitiy organizer in 198fucking5 in a city already two hundred years old, makes the black guy suddenly responsible for shootings over thirty years later? Hm?

DUMBASS.

According to snowflakes everything good is due to Barry, but all things bad have nothing to do with Barry.

:p

Link?

How ' bout this DUMBASS..... I used to live in Paris in the '70s. Even worked in the Place Republique area. Does that make me "responsible" for the mass shooting a year ago?

Or would I have to be black?

Is Obama's
How ' bout this DUMBASs..... I used to live in Paris in the '70s. Even worked in the Place Republique area. Does that make me "responsible" for the mass shooting a year ago?

Oh you poor demented Snowflake. You are 'nobody'. You were never President of France, responsible for the safety of the entire country...like Barry is for the entire United States.

Childish attempt to defend Obama...

He is the President, one who has supposedly made protecting Americans from gun violence a priority...all Americans except those from Chicago.

Chicago has benn a killing field, yet he has remained silent and done nothing.

DOOD.
You forget with the strongest antigun laws in the United States. We in the South are okay.

Didn't the obama's buy a mansion in chitown back in 2004-2005 with some questionable land deal? Seems to me I remember that...

Seems to me that making the accusation without any supporting evidence is irresponsible ...

Thanks for taking the bait! I owe you one!

Obama Says He Regrets Land Deal With Fundraiser

In June 2005, in what Obama now describes as a "boneheaded" mistake, Obama and Rezko's wife bought adjacent properties on Chicago's South Side, closing the deals on the same day. Seven months later, wanting a bigger yard for his $1.65 million house, Obama bought a slice of the Rezko property for $104,500.

After news of the deal broke last month in the Chicago Tribune, Obama said he had erred by creating the appearance that Rezko had done him a favor by selling him a portion of the lot. For the first time since he entered the national spotlight, the 45-year-old freshman senator found himself on the defensive, discussing a personal decision he had come to regret.

Obama Says He Regrets Land Deal With Fundraiser

No problem.

I'll see to it that the mods take you off the Naughty list.

I'm going to start posting Chicago's stats every week that Trump's in office
Good idea.

That will continually remind us what a shit-hole collection of inner-cities that Obumble left to him, and how little His Majesty did to alleviate conditions there in 8 years.

So much for Barry helpin' da Bruvvers an' Sisters of Chicago...

We still have not had our first black President.

This half black President hasn't done shit to reduce muder rate among African Americans.

Back-to-back Record-Setting Gun Violence / Murder in Chicago accompanied with record-setting silence and inaction from Barry.

'IGNORED / DENIED LEGACY'

Why the States of Illinois and Michigan have not done more to stop the murders in Chicago and Detroit is a mystery.

Why the States of Illinois and Michigan have not done more to stop the murders in Chicago and Detroit is a mystery.

I have to say I was shocked by this fact, there are 150,000 KNOWN gangbangers in Chicago. It is THE most gang infested city in the USA. Go figure...

Chicago Has Most Gang Members In The United States, Social Media Popular Among Recruits: Report

Chicago Has Most Gang Members In The United States, Social Media Popular Among Recruits: Report | The Huffington Post

This half black President hasn't done shit to reduce muder rate among African Americans.
You are correct

Obama should have done a better job at confiscating guns...but he caved in to the GOP

I have to say I was shocked by this fact, there are 150,000 KNOWN gangbangers in Chicago. It is THE most gang infested city in the USA. Go figure...

Chicago Has Most Gang Members In The United States, Social Media Popular Among Recruits: Report

Chicago Has Most Gang Members In The United States, Social Media Popular Among Recruits: Report | The Huffington Post

So it begs the question, why isn't the gang violence being stopped?

You are correct

Obama should have done a better job at confiscating guns...but he caved in to the GOP

Yeah, completely ignore the 150,000 gangbangers. You're such a fucking dipshit. The shooters are KNOWN bad guys. All a gun ban would do is disarm the innocent leaving the criminals to do as they wish. Yeppers, you are the PERFECT example of progressive brain dead lack of logical thought.

So it begs the question, why isn't the gang violence being stopped?

I have no clue.

Forum List

Back