Chevron Rides High Oil Prices to Record $35.5 Billion Annual Profit--- Thanks to Biden's GUARANTEE!!!

Where is your proof the Alaska reserve being expanded? The below said Biden overturned Trump expansion...

U.S. ditches Trump-era policies for Arctic Alaska oil reserve

https://www.reuters.com › world › us-ditches-trump-era-p...

Apr 26, 2022 — The Biden administration on Monday overturned a controversial Trump-era policy that would have opened new swathes of Arctic Alaska to oil ...
Somebody posted on it here back in late December. It was a timely legitimate link at the time at the time. The point of the link was the admin doing this instead of the Trump ere opening of the Alaska wildlife reserve a hundred and fifty to two hundred miles away.

Somebody posted on it here back in late December. It was a timely legitimate link at the time at the time. The point of the link was the admin doing this instead of the Trump ere opening of the Alaska wildlife reserve a hundred and fifty to two hundred miles away.
"Somebody" oh that's very really believable. I put up a link. Did a simple Google search... like this "Biden opens Alaskan Petroleum Reserve to leasing"
One time.com says "MAY SOON"... not did open... the rest all shows Biden restrictions on Alaskan petroleum...
Screen Shot 2023-01-28 at 5.05.35 PM.png

"Somebody" oh that's very really believable. I put up a link. Did a simple Google search... like this "Biden opens Alaskan Petroleum Reserve to leasing"
One time.com says "MAY SOON"... not did open... the rest all shows Biden restrictions on Alaskan petroleum...
View attachment 751779
I can't find the article they posted in late December, the sounded like it was a shoe in, but did find this pm Yahoo from Bloomberg, yesterday. The state of Alaska is more in favor of the Pikka Project, Santos had made funding decision on

In other Alaska petroleum project news, it can be said that the state of Alaska Governor Dunleavy is more enthused about the PIKKA project as it is one land owned by the state and will bring in roylties, and the funding decision for the project by SANTOS has now been made, while the funding decision by Conoco Phillips is awaiting the environmental impact study results, submitted to federal court.

I started selling off my oil and natural gas stocks this past week. May get back into them once the recession hits and they deep dip again, but for now I am going to lock in my COVID profits. Might go in deeper on automotive for awhile now that interest is inching down for consumers and the great semiconductor shortage is abating. Considering dialing back some of my financial sector stocks. Haven't decided for sure about those yet. May hold for another quarter or 2.

I can't find the article they posted in late December, the sounded like it was a shoe in, but did find this pm Yahoo from Bloomberg, yesterday. The state of Alaska is more in favor of the Pikka Project, Santos had made funding decision on

In other Alaska petroleum project news, it can be said that the state of Alaska Governor Dunleavy is more enthused about the PIKKA project as it is one land owned by the state and will bring in roylties, and the funding decision for the project by SANTOS has now been made, while the funding decision by Conoco Phillips is awaiting the environmental impact study results, submitted to federal court.
"Is nearing", "awaiting", NOTHING concrete.
And this "awaiting the environmental impact study results"???
The average time for all federal entities was 3.4 years. Average times differed significantly by year and by entity.

State expects North Slope oil production to be stable, then tick up after 2027​

New oil projects being developed or evaluated could reverse the aging basin’s long-term decline, officials tell lawmakers​

In Alaska, the final investment decision for the development of Pikka is expected to be taken this quarter, with first oil forecast in the first half of 2026," Repsol CEO Josu Jon Imaz said on the company's second-quarterearnings callon Thursday.

Santos last week said the project has received all major environmental and regulatory approvals and had completed enough engineering work to achieve "FID-ready status, as planned

BUT NOT YET!

Well, the most obvious.

2021...inflation 4.6%
2022...inflation 8%

do not average out to 4.8%

Next.....4.8% is not 262% larger than 1.83%.

I'm sure there are many more errors. That's just what he does.

I thought you meant his math was wrong with regards to the monthly inflation rates.

And Trump didn't have 3 years, he had 4. Where is his 4th year?

Stop with the bad fucking math.........please.
What exactly is the "bad fucking math".... PLEASE provide any inaccuracy and I'll admit and correct.
Please explain where and what is "bad fucking math".
Otherwise with no proof.. You are bad fucking person that is truly ignorant!

Well, the most obvious.

2021...inflation 4.6%
2022...inflation 8%

do not average out to 4.8%

Next.....4.8% is not 262% larger than 1.83%.

I'm sure there are many more errors. That's just what he does.
Todd...
Add 4.6% plus 8.0% equals 12.6 divided by 2 equals 6.3%!
Right which is WORSE than what I calculated! 6.3% average for Biden is WORSE!
Thanks for finding my error!
2nd go to this web site:Percentage Calculator – OnCalc Calculator – Simple Calculator
Screen Shot 2023-02-07 at 9.02.01 AM.png

HMMM... Seems 4.8% is 262% greater than 1.83%!!!!
InflationunderTrump-Biden020623.png

Forum List

Back