Cheryl Mills "doesn't recall" anything while testifying with 11 attorneys for her....

Clinton said during an interview with NBC News' Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press." "Of course I take responsibility. It was my choice. It was a mistake back when I did it, and I'm trying to do the best I can to answer all of the questions that people have."

Except that one. Or that one. Or that one.

What hasn't she answered?

When mills shows up with 7 attorneys who proceed to tell her not to answer numerous questions, that falls a bit short of trying to answer "all of the questions people have" .

We are talking Hillary not mills .

The Clinton camp should be answering the questions, Timmy. They're clearly not.

She was the boss then, she's the boss now. When the strategy is to answer all questions, as boss lady says, this is not how to go about it.

:lol:

Says who? Judicial Watch?

They're not the arbiters of what questions the "Clinton Camp" should answer - they've sued for FOIA access. They don't have the scope to ask whatever they want.

No, says Clinton, who was, of course, chock full of shit when she said it.

When mills shows up with 7 attorneys who proceed to tell her not to answer numerous questions, that falls a bit short of trying to answer "all of the questions people have" .

She was the boss then, she's the boss now. When the strategy is to answer all questions, as boss lady says, this is not how to go about it.

They're not the arbiters of what questions the "Clinton Camp" should answer - they've sued for FOIA access. They don't have the scope to ask whatever they want.

Do you have a link to Clinton saying that she or her "camp" would answer all of Judicial Watch's questions?

Clinton said during an interview with NBC News' Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press." "Of course I take responsibility. It was my choice. It was a mistake back when I did it, and I'm trying to do the best I can to answer all of the questions that people have."

Except that one. Or that one. Or that one.

Seems like people have no idea what this is even about...!!! They are just here to bash her and Clinton!

Seems like people have no idea what this is even about...!!! They are just here to bash her and Clinton!

I'm guessing posters are conflating testimony to the Benghazi committee with the endless Judicial Watch lawsuits.

It's not hard to do things like that when people only read Breitbart headlines and forwarded spam emails.

Do you have a link to Clinton saying that she or her "camp" would answer all of Judicial Watch's questions?

I provided her quote in my first post.

You provided an unsourced and out of context "quote".

You'll have to do better than that - am I supposed to take your word for it?

I don't have to do shit. She said it. Period. I know that probably bothers you, but tough shit.

I don't have to do shit. She said it. Period. I know that probably bothers you, but tough shit.

But here you go so you don't whine yourself to death
Hillary Clinton says she has been ‘as transparent as possible’ regarding e-mail server

Gotta live u cons . Some bit player brings lawyers to defend herself from a witch hunt and she "has so thing to hide." But Trump won't release his taxes and "that's his right not too!"

Hackers gonna hack!

Smart lady. The conservatives are on a witchunt, she should watch her back .

The
the news tonight said 4 of the lawyers were from the justice department, so the fbi is being stonewalled by Obamas justice department at taxpayer expense. Who is paying for this woman's lawyers? The Clinton crime foundation? But I guess if you are so innocent, you only need seven lawyers.

Seven is a lucky number, and they need luck.

Hillary Clinton says she has been ‘as transparent as possible’ regarding e-mail server

That's better. See, that wasn't that hard, was it?

I still don't see where she promised to answer any questions posed by Judicial Watch, though.

They don't represent "the people".

Gotta live u cons . Some bit player brings lawyers to defend herself from a witch hunt and she "has so thing to hide." But Trump won't release his taxes and "that's his right not too!"

Hackers gonna hack!

Since Trump gets audited don't you think that the anti-Republican IRS will find out if he has something to hide? No, I suppose you don't.

Hackers gonna hack!

Since Trump gets audited don't you think that the anti-Republican IRS will find out if he has something to hide? No, I suppose you don't.

IRS don't know everything . Trumps afraid to post his taxes cause too many eyes would notice his bullshit .

I still don't see where she promised to answer any questions posed by Judicial Watch, though.

She didn't say "the people". She said people, claiming to be attempting to be as forthcoming as possible. There's quite a difference there that I'm sure even your snarky self can discern, unless you need me to spoon feed your lazy ass again .

Total bullshit, of course. Whatever this nonsense with mills is it ain't forthcoming.

She didn't say "the people". She said people, claiming to be attempting to be as forthcoming as possible. There's quite a difference there that I'm sure even your snarky self can discern, unless you need me to spoon feed your lazy ass again .

Total bullshit, of course. Whatever this nonsense with mills is it ain't forthcoming.

You do understand what Judicial Watch is, right?

You do understand what "answer all questions people have" means, right?

Hackers gonna hack!

IRS don't know everything . Trumps afraid to post his taxes cause too many eyes would notice his bullshit .

The IRS doesn't know what is on Trump's tax returns but I am guessing you do? Or that if they are released someone in the general population will know more then the IRS. That is what you are going with? Really?

Yes, I do!

Do you?

Yes, I do!

Do you?

Sure, but my lawyer says not to answer....

Forum List

Back