Cheryl Mills "doesn't recall" anything while testifying with 11 attorneys for her....

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
You know something is up when a witness comes with SEVEN attorneys! Compliant and helpful to get to the truth doesn't come to mind.

Lawyers clashed at Clinton aide's deposition

Lawyers for former Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills, the State Department, and a conservative group tangled repeatedly on Friday as Mills testified at a contentious deposition in a lawsuit relating to Clinton's use of a private e-mail account and server during her four years as secretary of state, a transcript of the session shows.

The testimony illustrated the complexity of getting to the bottom of the email mess as Mills' attorney, Beth Wilkinson, objected to a variety of questions that she said intruded on Clinton's attorney-client privilege by asking about Mills work for Clinton as a private lawyer after serving for nearly four years as Clinton's chief of staff at the State Department.

When Judicial Watch lawyer Ramona Cotca asked Mills whether she'd discussed Clinton's email issues with lawyer Heather Samuelson, Wilkinson jumped in.

"I'm going to object right now. Beyond the scope," Wilkinson said.

"I'm asking who represented Secretary Clinton," Cotca replied.

"That's totally irrelevant to the areas that we're here to talk about," Wilkinson shot back. "I'm going to instruct her not to answer on these issues."

"Objection. Beyond the scope. And I'm going to instruct her not to answer," Wilkinson said.

"Objection. Beyond the scope and potentially calls for privilege," Justice Department attorney Marcia Berman chimed in.

While much of the deposition was occupied by such legal jousting, Mills did testify that she had no recollection of any discussion at the outset of Clinton's service as secretary about Clinton possibly using a State Department account.

"Beyond the scope. I'm going to instruct her not to answer," Wilkinson said.

Mills did say she wasn't sure why the State Department abandoned a proposal for Clinton to use a standalone computer to check her private email account,

Read more: Lawyers clashed at Clinton aide's deposition

Thank you Hillary for telling your Aide she should be forthcoming to get to the truth about the emails. And her litany of lawyers to help her.

They're concerned about the FBI getting a mixed story from the participants.

No matter. They have enough to indict if they are not bought.

Subterfuge comes to mind when dealing with Hillary and her dozen of attorneys. Does she think this is going to endear her to the masses?

You know something is up when a witness comes with SEVEN attorneys! Compliant and helpful to get to the truth doesn't come to mind.

Lawyers clashed at Clinton aide's deposition

Lawyers for former Hillary Clinton aide Cheryl Mills, the State Department, and a conservative group tangled repeatedly on Friday as Mills testified at a contentious deposition in a lawsuit relating to Clinton's use of a private e-mail account and server during her four years as secretary of state, a transcript of the session shows.

The testimony illustrated the complexity of getting to the bottom of the email mess as Mills' attorney, Beth Wilkinson, objected to a variety of questions that she said intruded on Clinton's attorney-client privilege by asking about Mills work for Clinton as a private lawyer after serving for nearly four years as Clinton's chief of staff at the State Department.

When Judicial Watch lawyer Ramona Cotca asked Mills whether she'd discussed Clinton's email issues with lawyer Heather Samuelson, Wilkinson jumped in.

"I'm going to object right now. Beyond the scope," Wilkinson said.

"I'm asking who represented Secretary Clinton," Cotca replied.

"That's totally irrelevant to the areas that we're here to talk about," Wilkinson shot back. "I'm going to instruct her not to answer on these issues."

"Objection. Beyond the scope. And I'm going to instruct her not to answer," Wilkinson said.

"Objection. Beyond the scope and potentially calls for privilege," Justice Department attorney Marcia Berman chimed in.

While much of the deposition was occupied by such legal jousting, Mills did testify that she had no recollection of any discussion at the outset of Clinton's service as secretary about Clinton possibly using a State Department account.

"Beyond the scope. I'm going to instruct her not to answer," Wilkinson said.

Mills did say she wasn't sure why the State Department abandoned a proposal for Clinton to use a standalone computer to check her private email account,

Read more: Lawyers clashed at Clinton aide's deposition

Thank you Hillary for telling your Aide she should be forthcoming to get to the truth about the emails. And her litany of lawyers to help her.
She's pulling a Reagan?

Smart lady. The conservatives are on a witchunt, she should watch her back .

the news tonight said 4 of the lawyers were from the justice department, so the fbi is being stonewalled by Obamas justice department at taxpayer expense. Who is paying for this woman's lawyers? The Clinton crime foundation? But I guess if you are so innocent, you only need seven lawyers.

Taxpayer expense bothering you? How about the millions on the Benghazi "investigation " that even conservatives have admitted was bullshit . We'll now the bullshit has morphed to the email scandal .

the news tonight said 4 of the lawyers were from the justice department, so the fbi is being stonewalled by Obamas justice department at taxpayer expense. Who is paying for this woman's lawyers? The Clinton crime foundation? But I guess if you are so innocent, you only need seven lawyers.

Taxpayer expense bothering you? How about the millions on the Benghazi "investigation " that even conservatives have admitted was bullshit . We'll now the bullshit has morphed to the email scandal .
Benghazi is far from over. Listen to the news sometimes.

Benghazi is far from over. Listen to the news sometimes.

You are right. It's dragged on and on . Bunch of nothing has come out of it .

Taxpayer expense bothers me when it's for the benefit of one specific person. Hillary has been a welfare whore sucking off the taxpayers for a long time.

Taxpayer expense bothers me when it's for the benefit of one specific person. Hillary has been a welfare whore sucking off the taxpayers for a long time.

How so? She could make 10x more money working in the private industry .

Relax, it's just a security review. When it's all over and Clinton is president she can go back to fucking the country.

Clinton said during an interview with NBC News' Chuck Todd on "Meet the Press." "Of course I take responsibility. It was my choice. It was a mistake back when I did it, and I'm trying to do the best I can to answer all of the questions that people have."

Except that one. Or that one. Or that one.

Forum List

Back