Cheney confirms waterboarding and states "It's a no-brainer for me"

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Do you get it yet? These jerks are dumb animals and this is not be kind to dumb animals week. The self professed party of morality and American values just screwed the goose. As genuine Americans we really need a break from these hypocrits and self enamoured buffoons. Did you read this?

"WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney has confirmed that U.S. interrogators subjected captured senior al Qaida suspects to a controversial interrogation technique called "water-boarding," which creates a sensation of drowning.

Cheney indicated that the Bush administration doesn't regard water-boarding as torture and allows the CIA to use it. "It's a no-brainer for me," Cheney said at one point in an interview."

more:

http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwas...ce=rss&channel=krwashington_jonathan_s_landay

If this isn’t enough for you, here is the transcript:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/10/20061024-7.html

As a Veteran, I am simply overtaken within this expressed ideology by the VP. As an American I am simply ashamed.

Psychoblues

You said a mouth full there........
No brainier is......RIGHT ON....:blah2:

I like water-boarding. Teaches those assholes a lesson. Should become policy in writing imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
Y'know, the more times you say 'as a veteran' as some sort of qualifier, the less likely I am to believe it.

As has been stated many, many times....Psycho's name is appropriate for a very good reason. There is little he says that can be considered as truthful...that's why I have him on "ignore"!

YOU are the freaking LIAR!!!!! If you actually had me on "ignore" you would never have seen this post.

As has been stated many, many times....Psycho's name is appropriate for a very good reason. There is little he says that can be considered as truthful...that's why I have him on "ignore"!

Pitiful, CSM, just pitiful.

Psychoblues

Heya pee-hole...He can still see your dribble when it's quoted by other users. ;)

LOL...Now that is just too funny! I bet he calls YOU a liar next and then rants about how "ignore" isn't really "ignore"! yadda yadda yadda....

Do you get it yet? These jerks are dumb animals and this is not be kind to dumb animals week. The self professed party of morality and American values just screwed the goose. As genuine Americans we really need a break from these hypocrits and self enamoured buffoons. Did you read this?

"WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney has confirmed that U.S. interrogators subjected captured senior al Qaida suspects to a controversial interrogation technique called "water-boarding," which creates a sensation of drowning.

Cheney indicated that the Bush administration doesn't regard water-boarding as torture and allows the CIA to use it. "It's a no-brainer for me," Cheney said at one point in an interview."

more:

http://www.realcities.com/mld/krwas...ce=rss&channel=krwashington_jonathan_s_landay

If this isn’t enough for you, here is the transcript:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/10/20061024-7.html

As a Veteran, I am simply overtaken within this expressed ideology by the VP. As an American I am simply ashamed.

Psychoblues

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it later pointed out to the MSM, that our VP was saying the use of "water boarding", was NOT part of our interrogating policy, and he considered it a "no brain-er"?

Irregradless, water boarding only "conveys" the sense of drowning, and at no time is the detainee in danger of actually drowning.

I think its important to keep in mind, these people are TERRORIST, they ARE NOT soldiers, and aren't considered POW's. They AREN'T afforded the same protection that a captured enemy soldier is, and rightly so.

No, in fact he verified that it was and then went on to say that we do not torture. There is no fine line here.

If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it later pointed out to the MSM, that our VP was saying the use of "water boarding", was NOT part of our interrogating policy, and he considered it a "no brain-er"?

Irregradless, water boarding only "conveys" the sense of drowning, and at no time is the detainee in danger of actually drowning.

I think its important to keep in mind, these people are TERRORIST, they ARE NOT soldiers, and aren't considered POW's. They AREN'T afforded the same protection that a captured enemy soldier is, and rightly so.

You are as stupid as he is if you are advocating waterboarding and like interrogation techniques as viable for reliable information extraction. proven again and again they simply do not work and information derived from such techniques is unreliable. But,,,,WE don't use them,,,,,,,,,,,,,RRRRIIIIGGGHHHHTTT. Stupid is as Stupid Does.

Psychoblues

Forum List

Back