Cheney confirms waterboarding and states "It's a no-brainer for me"

Don't tickle me right now, manu1959.

I have rights just like the jerks that spit shit here in this thread.

Psychoblues

Has anyone said otherwise? I think the general argument isnt that you dont have a right to whatever, its that you are a complete and utter idiot. Two totally different subjects

So does water boarding actually qualify as torture? I think that is the question we are getting at.

Is anyone killed by it?

Is anyone significantly hurt by it?

Technically, I suppose it does qualify, realistically it’s very effective.
It in itself won’t kill anyone. No physical harm resulted from my experience.

Well if it doesnt hurt anyone and it wont kill anyone is it really torture?

I myself think that does not qualify as torture, and m-w.com agrees with me:

1 a : anguish of body or mind : AGONY b : something that causes agony or pain
2 : the infliction of intense pain (as from burning, crushing, or wounding) to punish, coerce, or afford sadistic pleasure

I also think its use is entirely appropropriate when harvesting information from terrorists.

i belive you.....

The only one spitting shit in this thread is Psycho...he is truly a piece of shit! The man is a fraud..no, not a man....he is a puking piece of crap with zero integrity, no morals, and no principles.

I inadvertently rewarded this dung beetle some rep points...took him off ignore just to do it...rest assured I shall remove them as often as I can when I can....I will ding him every chance I get so that anyone coming to this board, be it visitor or long time member will know just how despicable this poster is...I will drive hime down to -5000 points if I have to as that is the only way of expressing my deepest contempt for this fraud.

The only one spitting shit in this thread is Psycho...he is truly a piece of shit! The man is a fraud..no, not a man....he is a puking piece of crap with zero integrity, no morals, and no principles.

I inadvertently rewarded this dung beetle some rep points...took him off ignore just to do it...rest assured I shall remove them as often as I can when I can....I will ding him every chance I get so that anyone coming to this board, be it visitor or long time member will know just how despicable this poster is...I will drive hime down to -5000 points if I have to as that is the only way of expressing my deepest contempt for this fraud.

pssssst....i was being sarcastic....see my earlier post about lying

You still ain't said shit. Tell me, moment by moment and word for word how you reacted on the board. You only descibe elementary survival training. Tell me about the board that you "boast" as having endured and survived.

About the only thing difficult I see in your story is that you had to cut and paste about a lot of shit you obviously know nothing about. Give me the realism that I experienced and I'll tell you how close you come to accurate.

Psychoblues

You are a true fucking dirtbag of the highest caliber. "Realism YOU experienced?" So now among your many other accomplishments, you were a POW?

You are a liar, a fraud, and a complete waste of human life.

Screw waterboarding ... if I thought it would save even ONE of my Marine's lives I'd put a K-Bar to someone's throat so fast the human eye couldn't see me move, and you can call it whatever the hell you want, pussy.

And the fact that you disrespect someone who is obviously a real vet, just as you always seem to target the vets on this board is just further proof that you are a liar, a fraud, and lower than whaleshit.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to CSM again.

Allow me to assist.

I'm just calling your lying ass out. YOU were never tortured on the board and you were never even on the board even for training purposes. You have already given us this much.

No, asshole P. I am a Veteran, a true American, tried and true. I am nothing as you describe.

Now, go cry to your mama or someone else that can accept your lies and quit lying for chrissake.

Psychoblues

You aren't calling anyone out. And you have some nerve presuming to attempt calling anyone on anything when you are so obviously a liar and fraud.

You're about as "American" as Osama bin Laden, and about as much of a vet as Abby Hoffman.

Forum List

Back