Cheney Calls for full Release of Memos

Of course it's going to be the Judicial branch that's gonna work this out. The Navy has other jobs to do.

Still.........I'm surprised that you can afford clothes..........you sound like a really fucked up lawyer.

BTW Infinite Puberty.......you DO realize that the Navy owns the Marines, right? And.......I kinda think that having three (count 'em........THREE) Navy Achievement Medals pinned on my chest by no lower rank than an Admiral EACH kinda counts for something other than "gold bricking".

PRP, Special Weapons teams, as well as Security Force kinda makes me a different kind of character too.

Did your knuckle dragging sloping forehead pea brain also know that there are only 13 different rates that are allowed into SEALs?

My job was one of 'em. What you got asshole?

Of course it's going to be the Judicial branch that's gonna work this out. The Navy has other jobs to do.

Still.........I'm surprised that you can afford clothes..........you sound like a really fucked up lawyer.

BTW Infinite Puberty.......you DO realize that the Navy owns the Marines, right? And.......I kinda think that having three (count 'em........THREE) Navy Achievement Medals pinned on my chest by no lower rank than an Admiral EACH kinda counts for something other than "gold bricking".

PRP, Special Weapons teams, as well as Security Force kinda makes me a different kind of character too.

Did your knuckle dragging sloping forehead pea brain also know that there are only 13 different rates that are allowed into SEALs?

Well in my experience such pins say more about what the Navy wanted to say than what was actually achieved... wherein the translations are more poof than BANG... and what's more, where something is actually worthy of the note; the bulk of those wearing such pins were no where close to what was actually being achieved... and I seriously doubt that you're an exception to that rule sis.

LOL... and this notion that you have EVER been associated with the SEALS is HYSTERICAL! And that you were in the Navy, no more associates you with the SEALS than it does the Marine Corps.

Unlike you, I've actually trained with those men and I've never met one who would not hesitate to bitch slap you into next month, for saying HALF the subversive bilge that's poured out of your suck.

I was stationed with them in Little Creek, and was also stationed with them in Newport RI as a member of the security force.

I know several, and your pussy ass doesn't even come close to them. I don't either FWIW, as I was ineligible for BUD's training because of my eyesight. First thing I tried to do was go SEALs, and after that, tried for submarines.

Ended up in Aviation and surface, but still did more than your Salvation Army wearing ass.

I was stationed with them in Little Creek, and was also stationed with them in Newport RI as a member of the security force.

I know several, and your pussy ass doesn't even come close to them. I don't either FWIW, as I was ineligible for BUD's training because of my eyesight. First thing I tried to do was go SEALs, and after that, tried for submarines.

Ended up in Aviation and surface, but still did more than your Salvation Army wearing ass.

LOL... Rust Picker... just stop. I'm trying to focus on the 2009 Gymnastic Championship! Which FTR, does not mean I'm competing... Like you when you were 'stationed with' the SEALS, I am a mere spectator... and that I am privileged to be in the presence of these great athletes... that in no way implies I am one of them.

Capiche?

Now back in the day, our unit had a bar which we claimed as our own... and from time to time, one of the pogues from the Hug and Suck company would sidle in... ya see, they, like you, felt that they were in "Recon" because they were 'stationed with us'... As a general rule, they'd find themselves tied to a chair in the ally... with occasional forays wherein we'd hog-tie them, pour liquor all over 'em and hire a honcho to cart their ass back to the Duty at Onna Point.

We were all friends as far as it went... but they weren't one of us and they never would be until the walked the walk... and that walk is a BITCH...

It should also be noted that the reasons you weren't qualified for BUDs is long and lamentable... which spared you the overt humility of KNOWING you didn't make the cut. Fuck boy... you couldn't even pass the freakin' MEDICAL! You're what we lovingly refer to as a POGUE... a groupie and a cling-on... which is not to be confused with a Klingon.

Considering that I was training, working, as well as stationed with 'em, (and, have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane of my own volition), I kinda think I've got it covered.....

BTW........ya got gravy on your Salvation Army uniform. Might wanna take care of that ya drooling idiot.

LOL... Rust Picker... just stop. I'm trying to focus on the 2009 Gymnastic Championship! Which FTR, does not mean I'm competing... Like you when you were 'stationed with' the SEALS, I am a mere spectator... and that I am privileged to be in the presence of these great athletes... that in no way implies I am one of them.

Capiche?

Now back in the day, our unit had a bar which we claimed as our own... and from time to time, one of the pogues from the Hug and Suck company would sidle in... ya see, they, like you, felt that they were in "Recon" because they were 'stationed with us'... As a general rule, they'd find themselves tied to a chair in the ally... with occasional forays wherein we'd hog-tie them, pour liquor all over 'em and hire a honcho to cart their ass back to the Duty at Onna Point.

We were all friends as far as it went... but they weren't one of us and they never would be until the walked the walk... and that walk is a BITCH...

It should also be noted that the reasons you weren't qualified for BUDs is long and lamentable... which spared you the overt humility of KNOWING you didn't make the cut. Fuck boy... you couldn't even pass the freakin' MEDICAL! You're what we lovingly refer to as a POGUE... a groupie and a cling-on... which is not to be confused with a Klingon.

Rust picker? Pogue? Hug and Suck? Klingon?

Shit, you made me spew my drink on the keyboard!

Considering that I was training, working, as well as stationed with 'em, (and, have jumped out of a perfectly good airplane of my own volition), I kinda think I've got it covered.....

BTW........ya got gravy on your Salvation Army uniform. Might wanna take care of that ya drooling idiot.

ROFLMNAO... You didn't 'train with the Seals...' At best you trained with SEALS present... in some innoculous exercise where you played some humiliatingly obscure roll... and PUHLEASE... you're asserting that you're jump qualified and I am hereby calling BULLSHIT on that one...

Now you may be a civilian jumper and that's fine for what its worth... anyone can fall out of an airplane... but the chances that you were sent to Benning for jump school from you weak ass billet potential is NON-EXISTANT; meaning you don't have the wings and you're trying to pull the same pansi bullshit ya pulled when you lacked the horsepower to accept the wager and tried to collect...

You're a dousche-bag... a punk and a general waste of skin.... OKA: A fuckin' POGUE!

Capiche?

It should also be noted that the reasons you weren't qualified for BUDs is long and lamentable... which spared you the overt humiliation of KNOWING you didn't make the cut. Fuck boy... you couldn't even pass the freakin' MEDICAL! You're what we lovingly refer to as a POGUE... a groupie and a cling-on... which is not to be confused with a Klingon.

Rust picker? Pogue? Hug and Suck? Klingon?

Shit, you made me spew my drink on the keyboard!

Sweet... Then the emphasis is doin' it's thing...

Dipshit, if civilian courts are going to decide this then how does your military legal secretary work have any bearing?

BTW the avatar is a poke at Obama try to read the sign. It's not me either douchebag

However...........the fact that you decided to post an avatar of a bum on the street speaks VOLUMES about your attitude.

I hope you end up blowing cons for cigarettes and chocolate bars. Sounds more like your speed you posing tourist douchebag.

Like I said motherfucker.............just because you're related to someone in the military, doesn't mean shit to me unless you've actually served.

But........I already knew you were a coward.

However...........the fact that you decided to post an avatar of a bum on the street speaks VOLUMES about your attitude.

I hope you end up blowing cons for cigarettes and chocolate bars. Sounds more like your speed you posing tourist douchebag.

Like I said motherfucker.............just because you're related to someone in the military, doesn't mean shit to me unless you've actually served.

He better not try to blow a con in washington for a smoke..there is a ban on smoking here in all institutions.

Well.......ya know........I've seen guys smoke pot and cigarettes in jail.

They did it down the toilet.

Jelly Butt Licker seems like the type to troll for pumping the neighbor's dog and getting donkey punched.

Of course your dumbass distraction about my lack of service speaks volumes about you. Dumbass, you do realize that the majority of Presidents aka Commander in Chiefs lack military service. Presidents decide whether or not to use certain interrogation methods, not the military. So because you have military service doesn't mean you are any more qualified to offer an opinion than I am. As matter of fact, attacking someone for a lack of military service only proves that your argument is very weak. Otherwise, you would argue the merits of your argument.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have a clue.......

Nice........

How's your neighbor's dog?

Lmao, the facts are too much for you. I will play along....I don't know how my neighbor's dog is, why don't you tell me. Your the one with the his ass stuck on your dick....

Well.......ya know........I've seen guys smoke pot and cigarettes in jail.

They did it down the toilet.

Jelly Butt Licker seems like the type to troll for pumping the neighbor's dog and getting donkey punched.

Do you really think about this kind of activity? I mean to each thier own ..but whoah ....???...That's a few turn offs past kinky.

Forum List

Back