Cheney calls for air strike on Iran over captured drone

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said on Monday that President Barack Obama should have ordered an “air strike” on Iran after they recently captured a U.S. drone.
Exclusive News , Issues and Current Affairs: Cheney calls for air strike on Iran over captured drone

It beats giving them decades of technology for free.

But no, we can't go bombing, even our own stuff, in someone else country unless we a looking for war.

I'm pretty sure the stealth program has been discontinued...

Besides, I wouldn't develop a weapon or spy plane in this case that I couldn't detect myself..

My dad actually worked on the stealth project as a radar engineer for Northrup...His job was to engineer radar systems that could locate stealth products...

I'm not worried....

Former Vice President Dick Cheney said on Monday that President Barack Obama should have ordered an “air strike” on Iran after they recently captured a U.S. drone.
Exclusive News , Issues and Current Affairs: Cheney calls for air strike on Iran over captured drone

But no, we can't go bombing, even our own stuff, in someone else country unless we a looking for war.

Besides, I wouldn't develop a weapon or spy plane in this case that I couldn't detect myself..

My dad actually worked on the stealth project as a radar engineer for Northrup...His job was to engineer radar systems that could locate stealth products...

I'm not worried....

The research cost us billions, and b/c the build goes to the lowest bidder, one of them got out there and crashed, into the hands of Iran.

I have no problem assuming they can't use it against us, but they can use it against Israel or sell it to China, who can use it against us.

Cheney got brain damage from lack of oxygen during his heart surgery.
Some people never learn from their mistake and make them over and over again. McCain want to bomb bomb Iran also.
They want to do this so they can blam it on Obama.

Cheney got brain damage from lack of oxygen during his heart surgery.
Some people never learn from their mistake and make them over and over again. McCain want to bomb bomb Iran also.
They want to do this so they can blam it on Obama.

That's just ignorant.

Why would they openly say obama should bomb Iran, so they can then blame obama for doing so?

good lord, not everything is a conspiracy.:cuckoo:

My dad actually worked on the stealth project as a radar engineer for Northrup...His job was to engineer radar systems that could locate stealt

h products...

I'm not worried....

The research cost us billions, and b/c the build goes to the lowest bidder, one of them got out there and crashed, into the hands of Iran.

I have no problem assuming they can't use it against us, but they can use it against Israel or sell it to China, who can use it against us.

Well it would be smart to assume China is as advanced as we are and we share technology with Israel anyways.

You better believe China has their own little toys...

Not to mention copying weaponry er reverse engineering it usually ends up as a disaster for those who copy it.

Go read about the Nazi's - Ironically they lost WWII and we took all their ideas and scientists and their technology is the basis of our society today...

Last edited:
Quite right!!

U.S. got some splaining to do.:eusa_boohoo::D

We are at war with terrorist.

Iran sponsors Hamas and Hezzbolla, Two terror groups.

We don't have to explain squat.

Hamas and Hessbolla is Israel's problem and not ours. We are not at war with terrorist. More fear mongering. :eusa_boohoo:
Being attacked by 19 dead terrorsit is not a declaration of war. War is invading Iand occupying raq and Afghanistan is a declaration of war.
100 terrorist in 1001 has not ballooned to millions and growing and with all rights as WE killed millions of innocent Muslims compared to the 1500 killed on 9-11 which did not warrent going to war but pulling out our presence on islamic land. Why would we do if where were invaded and occupied by a Muslim country?

Hamas and Hessbolla is Israel's problem and not ours. We are not at war with terrorist. More fear mongering. :eusa_boohoo:
Being attacked by 19 dead terrorsit is not a declaration of war. War is invading Iand occupying raq and Afghanistan is a declaration of war.
100 terrorist in 1001 has not ballooned to millions and growing and with all rights as WE killed millions of innocent Muslims compared to the 1500 killed on 9-11 which did not warrent going to war but pulling out our presence on islamic land. Why would we do if where were invaded and occupied by a Muslim country?

I'm a Catholic - Israel is my holy land.

Muslims can go occupy Mecca..

How did "19 dead terrorists" attack us? I think they were alive and well when they decided to do that....Lol!
But you go ahead and side with the terrorists and feel sorry for them....idiot.

How did "19 dead terrorists" attack us? I think they were alive and well when they decided to do that....Lol!
But you go ahead and side with the terrorists and feel sorry for them....idiot.

It's like reading the Chicago Tribune.

Obama is such an idiot. He would rather give up the technology than upset the Iranians.

Obama couldn't manage a public phone booth.

Forum List

Back