WE already have Gun confiscation on the books

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
I can see that every Red's ears just perked up with that title.

If you are on any kind of Maryjane even if a doctor prescribed medication you can not legally own, buy or possess a gun. You can't pass a simple federal firearms check. There is a higher majority of Dems using MJ than Republicans.

If you are using an Opiod even if it's obtained illegally or doctor prescribed, you can own, possess and buy guns and your guns cannot be confiscated. There is a higher percentage of Republicans using Opiods than Democrats.

Doesn't make much sense. Unless...........The Reds are trying to disarm the other side so they can easily win the "Revolution".

I believe the wording on the ATF Form 4473 is "are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, any stimulant, narcotic...etc?"

"Dependent on" and "addicted to" are two different things. For example, a disabled veteran who uses legally obtained OxyContin or whatever, is not a "prohibited person".

• Banned
I believe the wording on the ATF Form 4473 is "are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, any stimulant, narcotic...etc?"

"Dependent on" and "addicted to" are two different things. For example, a disabled veteran who uses legally obtained OxyContin or whatever, is not a "prohibited person".

Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or
decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside

This is lifted from the form. It singles out MJ specifically. The problem is, medical MJ users are on file and the Fed Database has that information. It does no good to lie about it. There are incidents of Med MJ users being denied. The problem is, if you go one step legally the feds can come into your home and confiscate (seize) all your weapons.

Forum List

Back