Chelsea Clinton: Abortions Helped Boost The Economy

Killing unborn helpless babies is a big crime.

But crimes are the only things which Chelsea's parents have been pretty good at.

I wonder, do those people who advertise abortions realize they could have been aborted as well? If so, there may not have been any liberals on the Earth...

Last edited:
Gawd she looks just like that pig she calls mother.

She looks like Webb Hubbell also...wonder why?;)

Webb-Hubbell_Chelsea-Clinton.jpg

Know what had a huge boost to the economy? Your mommy losing.

Of course, she is correct, despite your (typical) misleading thread title.

Yes, butchering babies for body parts is a lucrative leftist trade.

Strange that so many conservatives and christians also think it should not be illegal... it's almost like your teary-eyed, rabid rants don't really match up with reality...

Of course when it is your only choice when you walk into a clinic..
Which, of course, is utter nonsense.

See the far left does not understand what they support.

You do not make money convincing women not to have an abortion or the dangers of an abortion or that you can always do an adoption, etc. None of those make the clinics money.

You do not make money convincing women not to have an abortion or the dangers of an abortion or that you can always do an adoption, etc. None of those make the clinics money.
Convincing them not to have an abortion is not their job, nor should it be. So that is stupid. I support the right for women to choose, and that's all. You big government, faux-conservative Jesus-liberals want to impinge on that.

Convincing them not to have an abortion is not their job, nor should it be. So that is stupid. I support the right for women to choose, and that's all. You big government faux-conservatives Jesus-liberals want to impinge on that.

See when you show the real and true facts to the far left, this is what you get.

They claim they support choice, but they do not understand what a choice is. Their Primaries show the far left has no clue what a choice truly is.

Forum List

Back