Chase Bank Shuts Personal Account of Vocal Trump-Supporting US Army Combat Vet

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Now I can't verify this sounds ominous BUT Last week, Big League Politics reported that Chase Bank shut down the personal bank account of Proud Boys leader, Enrique Tarrio and have heard nothing since that report If you are a vocal Trump supporter it might be prudent to move to a credit union...just saying!

Source:Gateway Pundit

Chase Bank abruptly closed the personal account of US Army combat veteran Joe “Rambo” Biggs.

Mr. Biggs is a very vocal Trump supporter with a bluecheck verified Twitter account and has over 200,000 followers.

“Chase bank just closed out my account!” Biggs said on Twitter Saturday.

Joe Biggs told The Gateway Pundit that he was in financial good standing with Chase Bank and had an account with them for almost 20 years.

“I’ve had my account with Chase since around the year 2000,” Biggs said.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .

Well fuck Chase anyways. They gave him his money, so go find a non-leftist bank!

Wells Fargo is not it! Neither is BOA.

Would have liked to have seen what was posted in his last monthly statement that the e-mail stated offered an explanation for closing his account. Later on it mentions possibility of Chase sending future e-mails for money past due, but that could be standard language they always include in accounts they shut down. Seems there's more to this story than Joe is letting on.

Still, I have nothing good to say about Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America and other big banks. We do our banking through a credit union and a brokerage account.

Forget about the big banks and find a nice small community bank. All the same services and they treat customers much better. I once had to get a power of attorney for my mother-in-law as she started to suffer from dementia. She banked at Wells Fargo so I went there for help. They gave me a form to complete and notarized it. After they turned it in to their HQ, it came back denied. The reason for the denial----- improper form. Their own form. What a joke.

Would have liked to have seen what was posted in his last monthly statement that the e-mail stated offered an explanation for closing his account. Later on it mentions possibility of Chase sending future e-mails for money past due, but that could be standard language they always include in accounts they shut down. Seems there's more to this story than Joe is letting on.

Still, I have nothing good to say about Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America and other big banks. We do our banking through a credit union and a brokerage account.
Every big bank is an organized crime in progress and every small bank is owned by a big one.

BUT! They are by and large apolitical and I seriously doubt this clown's account was closed because he was a tRump supporter.

very big bank is an organized crime in progress and every small bank is owned by a big one.

Actually, this isn't true. I use several community banks and they are owned by small groups of local investors. I avoid the big banks, but still get all the services.

Now I can't verify this sounds ominous BUT Last week, Big League Politics reported that Chase Bank shut down the personal bank account of Proud Boys leader, Enrique Tarrio and have heard nothing since that report If you are a vocal Trump supporter it might be prudent to move to a credit union...just saying!

Source:Gateway Pundit

Chase Bank abruptly closed the personal account of US Army combat veteran Joe “Rambo” Biggs.

Mr. Biggs is a very vocal Trump supporter with a bluecheck verified Twitter account and has over 200,000 followers.

“Chase bank just closed out my account!” Biggs said on Twitter Saturday.

Joe Biggs told The Gateway Pundit that he was in financial good standing with Chase Bank and had an account with them for almost 20 years.

“I’ve had my account with Chase since around the year 2000,” Biggs said.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com .
The dumb bastard is probably broke and a nutjob. Chase dropped his bitchass for it.

very big bank is an organized crime in progress and every small bank is owned by a big one.

Actually, this isn't true. I use several community banks and they are owned by small groups of local investors. I avoid the big banks, but still get all the services.
Unlikely that they are not at least partially owned by one of the big ones.

Nope, in each case I know the investors. One of them is even a sub S. Don't let your prejudices get in the way of thought.

Wow, I thought the goal was to attract people to your establishment, not make them take their business elsewhere.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back