Chase bank abruptly bans proud boys leader

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Chase Bank has notified Proud Boys Chairman Enrique Tarrio that they will no longer do business with him, and he has until April 1st to move his money out, according to a letter obtained by Big League Politics.
Chase Bank Abruptly Bans Proud Boys Leader

This is so far beyond constitutionally right, fair etc, no company should have the right as long as we are free to do this to anybody even if you are a pathetic leftist pos loser.

You leftist skanks need to remember even though you do not like something be it " freedom rights, liberty, god , satan, you should be able to choose whoever the hell you want.

You should be able to support Trump hate Trump nobody should have the right to strip a service from you.

THE ONE GOOD THINKS THESE LEFTIST ----------------- COMPANIES CAN'T SEEM TO LEARN though when you start whacking ppl off because they don't think just like you assholes, you lose revenue idiot, you lose your profits idiots, when nobody wants to use your products, or the amount drops you lose MONEY !!!

You really are stupid business owners and hopefully you pay for it in spades.

Why don't you pull your head from your ass and realize that a private business can tell a customer to get out if it wants and there is not a damn thing in the Constitution that says otherwise, and every goddamned thread you post you try to bash democrats even when it is clearly a problem of both parties so why don't you stop with the stupid?

“How am I supposed to get food to feed my family? Are taking the directions of the Governor of Virginia and trying to abort me 34 years after birth,” he said in a statement. “They are essentially denying my existence, and trying to force me into homelessness, and ultimately death.”

Go to another bank, and get a real job, you drama queen.

• Banned
stfup your as bad
Why don't you pull your head from your ass and realize that a private business can tell a customer to get out if it wants and there is not a damn thing in the Constitution that says otherwise, and every goddamned thread you post you try to bash democrats even when it is clearly a problem of both parties so why don't you stop with the stupid?

You tell me pull my head out of my ass LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh::9::CryingCow::CryingCow:

• Banned
You know when you leftist assholes say exactly what you do it ends up coming to find you stupid fkrs instead omfg we so love watching you stupid fkrs getting it all rippped out from under you keep crying bitches..............

Would you apply that same or a similar principle to a Christian baker that does not want to make a “wedding cake” for a disgusting, homosexual mockery of a wedding?

Chase Bank has notified Proud Boys Chairman Enrique Tarrio that they will no longer do business with him, and he has until April 1st to move his money out, according to a letter obtained by Big League Politics.

This is so far beyond constitutionally right, fair etc, no company should have the right as long as we are free to do this to anybody even if you are a pathetic leftist pos loser.

You leftist skanks need to remember even though you do not like something be it " freedom rights, liberty, god , satan, you should be able to choose whoever the hell you want.

You should be able to support Trump hate Trump nobody should have the right to strip a service from you.

THE ONE GOOD THINKS THESE LEFTIST ----------------- COMPANIES CAN'T SEEM TO LEARN though when you start whacking ppl off because they don't think just like you assholes, you lose revenue idiot, you lose your profits idiots, when nobody wants to use your products, or the amount drops you lose MONEY !!!

The only thing a Proud Boy deserves is a high speed meeting with the pavement

The only thing a Proud Boy deserves is a high speed meeting with the pavement

The only thing anyone who sides with people unlike themselves, or promotes ideas which are contrary to their own best interests deserves is a trio of meetings with high speed lead and copper projectiles.

Would you apply that same or a similar principle to a Christian baker that does not want to make a “wedding cake” for a disgusting, homosexual mockery of a wedding?
I see that from leftists a lot...businesses can do whatever they want....until a business does something they do not like.

So...what crime has Chase committed?

stfup your as bad

You tell me pull my head out of my ass LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aargh::9::CryingCow::CryingCow:

"your as bad".....:71:

What protected group are the proud boys in? INCEL a protected group?

So ... just to be clear ... the White Supremacist organization is upset because they can't deposit their money with Jewish Bankers?

I can't keep up with modern politics.

Sure just like the gay guy that does homecare for those so called Christians that are obsessed with hating their fellow humans, just like Jesus commanded..

So ... just to be clear ... the White Supremacist organization is upset because they can't deposit their money with Jewish Bankers?

I can't keep up with modern politics.
Well you do understand that is't not being Jewish they hate them for it's their circumcisions...

Forum List

Back