Chase bank abruptly closed the personal account of US army combat veteran Joe Rambo Biggs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FINANCIAL TYRANNY-> Chase Bank Shuts Down Personal Account of Vocal Trump-Supporting US Army Combat Vet

Chase Bank abruptly closed the personal account of US Army combat veteran Joe “Rambo” Biggs.
Mr. Biggs is a very vocal Trump supporter with a bluecheck verified Twitter account and has over 200,000 followers.

“Chase bank just closed out my account!” Biggs said on Twitter Saturday.

and you idiots have no clue when we said they are coming for you. Now save your Trump supporting bs dumbass because this is how bs trickles down to EVERYONE because democratic big baby pricks who can't handle ANYTHING they do not like so they try and stop others ffrom seeing it, hearing it, believing in it, etc.. you dumb fk morons don't have a brain large enough to realize when you take from everyone you take from yourselves dumbasses.

My best guess is that his account activity triggered their fraud prediction algorithms. A lot of receipts from a lot of different sources in a short period of time or deposits well in excess of your deposit history can trigger that with some banks. I got flagged by one of the check verification services that refused to allow my business checks to go through even though there were copious amounts of cash in the accounts because it triggered their fraud algorithm. I ended up having to link all my business accounts together in their system before they would let me make high dollar purchases through merchants that used them.

FINANCIAL TYRANNY-> Chase Bank Shuts Down Personal Account of Vocal Trump-Supporting US Army Combat Vet

Chase Bank abruptly closed the personal account of US Army combat veteran Joe “Rambo” Biggs.
Mr. Biggs is a very vocal Trump supporter with a bluecheck verified Twitter account and has over 200,000 followers.

“Chase bank just closed out my account!” Biggs said on Twitter Saturday.

and you idiots have no clue when we said they are coming for you. Now save your Trump supporting bs dumbass because this is how bs trickles down to EVERYONE because democratic big baby pricks who can't handle ANYTHING they do not like so they try and stop others ffrom seeing it, hearing it, believing in it, etc.. you dumb fk morons don't have a brain large enough to realize when you take from everyone you take from yourselves dumbasses.
I still have my bank account so I must be doing something right.

Forum List

Back