Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by JimBowie1958, Aug 13, 2017.

1. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,384
    What doubt?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,479
    No, you asked hadit. ;)

3. NotfooledbyW

NotfooledbyW Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,057
    bgrouse, post: 18020288
    Are you saying there is doubt about the clear indication from video and still photos and Google earth location of landmarks that the flag swipe had zero impact on your Nazi's decision to hit those "negroes and negro loving morons" (your words not mine) in the street?

You would make a great witness for the defense .
    Just want to know what your lying eyes are telling you.

Probably should send your opinion to the Feds deciding if this was a hate crime or not. According to your hatefilled words - I firmly believe this is indeed a hate crime.

Birds of a feather you and your Nazi.

4. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,479
    It's definitely not the clearest sound ever. :lol:

I still hear it as I rewatch the video, but I don't know if it's the kind of thing that would hold up in court. Maybe if the audio were fiddled with and that sound isolated, it could be used as evidence of acceleration prior to the car being struck by the flagpole. Of course, it also might just be evidence that I have poor hearing. :rofl:

5. Montrovant

Montrovant Fuzzy bears!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,479
    I asked you because you only seemed to provide two options: violence or ignoring the groups.

I'll answer your poorly put together questions, though.

1. Who says anyone even has to talk to these groups? Talk to people not involved in the groups, and point out how the bigotry and ignorance of supremacism of any stripe is morally repugnant. If you do decide to speak to supremacist groups, speak however you want, outside of direct threats which violate the law.

2. I don't think anyone is saying you must ignore hate groups. However, what hadit seems to be saying (and I agree) is that physically attacking people who have done you no direct harm is illegal, and should be so. Simply saying you think one race is better than others, or one religion, or one ethnicity, or whatever form a person's supremacist opinion might derive from, is not something that the government should be silencing. Freedom of speech is one of the bedrock principles of our nation, and one that has (thankfully) tended to be increased over time. If we start deciding to suppress speech we don't like, speech which does not directly infringe upon the rights of others, then that freedom becomes meaningless. One day it may be your opinion which becomes unpopular and is suppressed.

If you don't want hate groups to spread their ideology, speak against it. If the hate groups make actionable threats against people, they should be arrested and charged. If the hate groups just offend me with their rhetoric, however, the government should stay out of it.

6. hadit

hadit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,764
    Do what is legal and what we have always done with groups that say bad things. Keep an eye on them and when they break the law, prosecute. Until then, mock and ridicule them. They hate that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. bgrouse

bgrouse Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Reasonable doubt from at the very least all of the information discussed by me in this thread.

8. NotfooledbyW

NotfooledbyW Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,057
    bgrouse, post: 18024955
    I believe your discussion involves the theory that flag guy affected your Nazi's decision to attack a crowd of negroes and moron negro supporters.

Information discussed by you that is physically and technically impossible from video evidence publically available must be excluded from a discussion about reasonable doubt as to your Nazi's motive.

Your "negro" addition to this discussion verifies that racist bias on your part renders "information discussed by" you to be tainted and obviously worthless.

9. Faun

Faun Messiah

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,384
    Nothing worth reviewing.

10. charwin95

charwin95 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,521
    Rubbish. Both of your answers is way way off from my questions. Maybe I was not specific.
    1. How? How can I talk to these hate groups about giving up killing Jews and other minorities?
    2. Are to saying that we just ignore them and let them spread their violence and hatred against my fellow Americans?
    Speaking to them? These hate groups are born and bred for violence. How would you feel if you are Jewish seeing this video?

Racism, bigotry and hatred don't have place in this country. Even your president told you that.