Charlottesville Driver May have Been Panicked into Losing Control of His Car

Not all of us are gifted with your racist, ignorant fucktard prejudice. Because this kid didn't aim at people on the sidewalk, I don't know that he was trying to hurt anyone. Rear-ending another a car is not the first choice of someone wanting to hurt others. Even you fucktards don't try to hurt others that way

Just ignore the diaper wetters and neo-fascist racists here; all they have is a bib bunch of nothing and a fervent need to deflect from the facts. The vid shows a man in a car being attacked by a mob, racing for a block or two and hitting another car in the rear, passing all kinds of targets. How some obese illegal rioter with obvious health issues having a heart attack over a car wreck amounts to first degree murder is anything but political lynching is of course what they can't explain or address, since they would then have to admit the blame lies overwhelmingly with their fellow racist neo-fascist mobsters attacking people driving down a street and terrorizing people during an illegal and criminal riot, complete with armed thugs recruited and paid to create mayhem violence, that's all. He had plenty of opportunity to hit dozens of people, but just hit a car.

And you're wrong about these fucktards not trying to hurt others; there are plenty of vids demonstrating they in fact aim to do just that, all the time, and there are vids from that riot showing this guy was attacked violently just driving down the street by the vermin these apologists and racists here love so dearly. And, I'll add that over-charging people with such nonsense charges tend to backfire on those political hacks who like to grandstand by bringing them. He is bound to get off on appeal, even if the local cherry- picked vermin railroad him on these bogus charges, and the rioters and hired Party thugs come again and assault people and destroy property.

Is that what you think the video shows? :lol:

You think it doesn't? I don't see where he ran over the alleged 'victim' in it. Do you claim to see it? I don't see him hitting anybody, except a car in front of him. Maybe you're just magical, but mostly you just seem to get off on using the government to screw over people you don't like, like all the other 'social justice' types, and think it's okay. More than a little ironic for people who are supposed to be ' anti-establishment radicals n stuff'.
He didn't have to run her over -- he committed a felony during which, she died. Virginia law defines that as murder.

Not all of us are gifted with your racist, ignorant fucktard prejudice. Because this kid didn't aim at people on the sidewalk, I don't know that he was trying to hurt anyone. Rear-ending another a car is not the first choice of someone wanting to hurt others. Even you fucktards don't try to hurt others that way

Just ignore the diaper wetters and neo-fascist racists here; all they have is a bib bunch of nothing and a fervent need to deflect from the facts. The vid shows a man in a car being attacked by a mob, racing for a block or two and hitting another car in the rear, passing all kinds of targets. How some obese illegal rioter with obvious health issues having a heart attack over a car wreck amounts to first degree murder is anything but political lynching is of course what they can't explain or address, since they would then have to admit the blame lies overwhelmingly with their fellow racist neo-fascist mobsters attacking people driving down a street and terrorizing people during an illegal and criminal riot, complete with armed thugs recruited and paid to create mayhem violence, that's all. He had plenty of opportunity to hit dozens of people, but just hit a car.

And you're wrong about these fucktards not trying to hurt others; there are plenty of vids demonstrating they in fact aim to do just that, all the time, and there are vids from that riot showing this guy was attacked violently just driving down the street by the vermin these apologists and racists here love so dearly. And, I'll add that over-charging people with such nonsense charges tend to backfire on those political hacks who like to grandstand by bringing them. He is bound to get off on appeal, even if the local cherry- picked vermin railroad him on these bogus charges, and the rioters and hired Party thugs come again and assault people and destroy property.

Is that what you think the video shows? :lol:

You think it doesn't? I don't see where he ran over the alleged 'victim' in it. Do you claim to see it? I don't see him hitting anybody, except a car in front of him. Maybe you're just magical, but mostly you just seem to get off on using the government to screw over people you don't like, like all the other 'social justice' types, and think it's okay. More than a little ironic for people who are supposed to be ' anti-establishment radicals n stuff'.

You don't see him hitting anybody?

charlottesville-riot-960x600.jpg

Nobody being hit there....

Nope, can't see anyone being hit there....there's no slow motion showing people being tossed aside by the car....

Are you trolling, or just so supportive of the idea of running over protesters that you're happy to lie about it? Even the various people who have defended the driver by claiming he was just trying to escape have admitted he hit people with the car. You're the first person I've seen claim that the driver did not hit anyone.

But I must be just "using the government to screw over people I don't like." I suppose that's true, if you count people who drive their cars into crowds as "people I don't like." :lol:

Nope, can't see anyone being hit there....there's no slow motion showing people being tossed aside by the car....

Are you trolling, or just so supportive of the idea of running over protesters that you're happy to lie about it? Even the various people who have defended the driver by claiming he was just trying to escape have admitted he hit people with the car. You're the first person I've seen claim that the driver did not hit anyone.

But I must be just "using the government to screw over people I don't like." I suppose that's true, if you count people who drive their cars into crowds as "people I don't like." :lol:

Sorry, faggot, I don't have the blind, prejudiced eyes you have. Your video shows him passing hordes of disorderly fascists without so much as trying to clip them. He's driving right down the middle of the road until he hits the car in front of him. And, fucktard faggot, rear-ending a car is no one's plan to hurt others, because anyone would figure that's how to make yourself the first casualty.

Sorry, faggot, I don't have the blind, prejudiced eyes you have. Your video shows him passing hordes of disorderly fascists without so much as trying to clip them. He's driving right down the middle of the road until he hits the car in front of him. And, fucktard faggot, rear-ending a car is no one's plan to hurt others, because anyone would figure that's how to make yourself the first casualty.

Troll it is. ;)

Dumbfuck... he hit hordes of people before blindly hitting the car which [thankfully] stopped him in his tracks from hitting even more people.

Dumbfuck... he hit hordes of people before blindly hitting the car which [thankfully] stopped him in his tracks from hitting even more people.

Uh, the fucktard is calling me a dumbfunk. What a fucktard! Hey, shit-for-brains, at which point did the driver deviate from the middle of the road and hit someone? By what evidence, shithead, do you rule out that he was just panicked and trying to zoom away?

Uh, the fucktard is calling me a dumbfunk. What a fucktard! Hey, shit-for-brains, at which point did the driver deviate from the middle of the road and hit someone? By what evidence, shithead, do you rule out that he was just panicked and trying to zoom away?
Dayam, you're one dumbfucking dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, there were barricades, motorcycles and electric poles off to the sides while the bulk of the crowd was in the middle of the street directly in front of him.

30cx5zn.png

Dayam, you're one dumbfucking dumbfuck. :eusa_doh:

Dumbfuck, there were barricades, motorcycles and electric poles off to the sides while the bulk of the crowd was in the middle of the street directly in front of him.

30cx5zn.png

That doesn't even mention the buildings lining the sides, whereas the street ahead, the driver could only see people. :)

In a choice between sidewalks lined with buildings, containing street signs, barricades, motorcycles, and who knows what obstacles, and a road in which the only thing visible is a crowd of people, BulletProof thinks that only trying to hit the people on the sidewalks makes sense for someone who is out to hurt people. :lol:

30cx5zn.png

Faun, you are an embarrassing dumb-fuck. There are no obstacles on the left, not until far down the street where there's a poll. The posts on the right are only about one car length, dumbfuck faggat. If this guy were willing to rear-end a car to hurt people, he wouldn't have hesitated to clip motorcycles and send them spinning in to fascist fags on the sidewalk, you stupid, prejudiced shit.

30cx5zn.png

Faun, you are an embarrassing dumb-fuck. There are no obstacles on the left, not until far down the street where there's a poll. The posts on the right are only about one car length, dumbfuck faggat. If this guy were willing to rear-end a car to hurt people, he wouldn't have hesitated to clip motorcycles and send them spinning in to fascist fags on the sidewalk, you stupid, prejudiced shit.

I wonder, can you see a car past the crowd in the road in this picture?
charlottesvilleCarDrivesIntoProtesters_large.jpg

How about in this one?
Charlottesville-Car-Crash-Attack.png

What about here? (The black truck on the right is parked and was not the one the driver hit)
170815115940-05-ryan-kelly-charlottesville-restricted-exlarge-169.jpg

When you watch the videos of the event, can you see the cars surrounded by the crowd before the impact?

Why do you assume the driver could see those vehicles through the crowd?

30cx5zn.png

LOLOLOL

You double down on dumbfuckery. There’s a barricade on the left (not visible in that photo), newspaper machines, and an electric poll (circled). And while there’s only a few people on the sidewalk, there was a thick crowd straight in front of him that he was salivating running over.

And speaking of thick (you), he wasn’t willing to rear ended a car. There’s no way to see stopped cars in the middle of the road because of all the people in front of him.

You’re truly fucked in the head. Rear ending a car served no purpose.

Last edited:

30cx5zn.png

LOLOLOL

You double down on dumbfuckery. There’s a barricade on the left (not visible in that photo), newspaper machines, and an electric poll (circled). And while there’s only a few people on the sidewalk, there was a thick crowd straight in front of him that he was salivating running over.

And speaking of thick (you), he wasn’t willing to rear ended a car. There’s no way to see stopped cars in the middle of the road because of all the people in front of him.

I know I'm nit-picking, but you both mean pole, not poll. ;)

30cx5zn.png

LOLOLOL

Don’t be that guy. ;)

30cx5zn.png

LOLOLOL

Don’t be that guy. ;)

If had just been one, I might have let it go.....but you both did it! :laugh:

30cx5zn.png

LOLOLOL

The Defense will say that the kid was driving in the middle of the road, never once swerving to hit anyone or anything, as far away from the people on the sides as he could get. Demonstrating no intent to hurt anyone. The slimeball prosecution will say he was just avoiding the barricade NOT VISIBLE on the left and the pole (ty) on the far away on the left. The Defense will point out the fascist fag who did swerve, swerve into the street to club the car. The slimeball prosecution will whine that the kid is white male and therefor it should be presumed that he had intent to harm others -- because fucktard, prejudice is all you have.

30cx5zn.png

LOLOLOL

The Defense will say that the kid was driving in the middle of the road, never once swerving to hit anyone or anything, as far away from the people on the sides as he could get. Demonstrating no intent to hurt anyone. The slimeball prosecution will say he was just avoiding the barricade NOT VISIBLE on the left and the pole (ty) on the far away on the left. The Defense will point out the fascist fag who did swerve, swerve into the street to club the car. The slimeball prosecution will whine that the kid is white male and therefor it should be presumed that he had intent to harm others -- because fucktard, prejudice is all you have.

Or the prosecution might point out that the driver drove his car directly into a crowd of people without appearing to slow or otherwise attempt to avoid hitting any of them.

I don't think that the argument, "The driver didn't try to run over these people, so he must not have been trying to run over those people" is going to be effective. ;)

Or the prosecution might point out that the driver drove his car directly into a crowd of people without appearing to slow or otherwise attempt to avoid hitting any of them.

I don't think that the argument, "The driver didn't try to run over these people, so he must not have been trying to run over those people" is going to be effective. ;)

The driver rear-ended a car blocking his escape path. For anyone not a prejudiced shithead, that won't remove reasonable doubt that he was trying to hurt people, rather than flee. Only a real shithead, that's you, fucktard, find it compelling to believe that he intended to hurt people by proxy of another car, rather than smashing into those soft targets directly.

30cx5zn.png

LOLOLOL

LOLOL

Upping the dumbfuckedness, are you?

An unabashed racist rams his car into a crowd of counter-protesters and you're ignorant enough to think I'm the prejudiced one.

2s0blvo.jpg

The driver rear-ended a car blocking his escape path. For anyone not a prejudiced shithead, that won't remove reasonable doubt that he was trying to hurt people, rather than flee. Only a real shithead, that's you, fucktard, find it compelling to believe that he intended to hurt people by proxy of another car, rather than smashing into those soft targets directly.

Go back a few posts, to #1370. In which of those pictures can you see the car that was eventually rear ended? I can't see it at all. Nor do I see it in any of the video footage from behind Fields's car.

Do you have a picture, or point in any video footage, in which the cars in the crowd can be seen from the point of view of Fields's car? I'd love to see that.

I'll put in another way: The driver rear-ending a car is the only reason more people were not hurt. The driver would not have rear-ended the car could he have seen it. If he could see the car in front of him, why didn't he try to avoid it? Your argument is that because he rear-ended the car, he wasn't trying to hurt anyone, but instead was trying to flee....meaning he must have seen the car in front of him. But if he saw the car in front of him, and wanted to flee, and was willing to go through the pedestrians in order to do so, why did he not turn to avoid rear-ending that car?

BulletProof, post: 18985128
The slimeball prosecution will say he was just avoiding the barricade NOT VISIBLE on the left and the pole (ty) on the far away on the left.

They won't bother with your nonsense. They don't have to. They will just present the numerous videos as evidence, showing a deliberate attack on a large crowd of pedestrians at the intersection.

In other words;

ut ipsa loquitur

Let the facts (VIDEO) speak for themselves.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back