Charlie Kirk says birth control “really screws up female brains"

I was mocking and insulting Charlie Kirk, and some posters just took offense as they view Kirk as a political kindred spirit, somehow making his medical views worthy of consideration. They are not. His bio is available on Wikipedia and elsewhere. You will not find the first medical, chemistry, or biology reference associated with his name, unless you count high school. It is his own conceit and hubris, that he might put himself forward on that issue, and his warning not worth considering.
You're using those big words again. :abgg2q.jpg:

Ther have been many cases where a couple gets married and then decides to have kids.

Chick gets off BC, and then when her hormones change from no longer taking BC (which fuck with your hormones) they find their spouse repulsive.

Smells, sounds, everything.

THIS IS NOT COMMON, BUT IT IS NOT RARE.

Some of you are just uninformed dipshits.

I was mocking and insulting Charlie Kirk, and some posters just took offense as they view Kirk as a political kindred spirit, somehow making his medical views worthy of consideration. They are not. His bio is available on Wikipedia and elsewhere. You will not find the first medical, chemistry, or biology reference associated with his name, unless you count high school. It is his own conceit and hubris, that he might put himself forward on that issue, and his warning not worth considering.

Why are you mocking Charlie Kirk? Please explain? Because you're biased against his politics?

There are a lot of podcasters that don't have expertise in a lot of fields they discuss on their shows, so what?

You're trying to equate the words they used with the words that Trump uses. That's either dishonest or ignorant.

Trump's words are consistently far more aggressive and juvenile, and any honest, intelligent person knows that.

Trump may be juvenile, but Clinton was genocidal. That's why you voted for her.

Like you did with every leftist corrupt piece of shit pol, leftist pundit, leftist 'media' lacky, and leftist partisan when they were telling you what do to with your body in 2020? Where was your outrage then, I bet you even marched right out and got the shot just like a good little leftie like they told you do, didn't you?
In Jan of 2020, I caught Covid, long before politicians or even doctors knew how to treat it (indeed before they knew it was spreading by commercial passenger jets throughout the country and nobody masked on planes), but it knew it had potential to be bad from the outset. It was godawful. I did what was best for me, most of the time, regardless of advice, except for trying to save the guy next door that died on his lawn. Covid guidance did not outrage me. When the shots became available, I did like trump and got the shot, and then got the boosters. When they need convalescent plasma donors from people who had it, there I was. I approach things, reality based and do not regret any medical advice followed.

So then explain for us neanderthal cretins what Abortions were
like in the 50's and 60's.
I'll do it for ya.
The 1964 Movie - Love with the Proper Stranger -.
Starring Hollywood stars Steve McQueen and Natalie Wood.
Even mentioning an Abortion was damn near a crime.
Lughead.

so we should listen to you and not kirk??
You should listen to doctors, read the medical journals, balance your options based on the most competent medically informed sources possible. That pretty well knocks out high school graduate talk radio hosts, whether you have the self awareness to admit it or not. You can make your person medical decisions on partisan politics if you like. Lots of dead people, attending trump rallies with no mask did, so it is your privilege I certainly do not care if you get pregnant, or simply get fucked.

In Jan of 2020, I caught Covid, long before politicians or even doctors knew how to treat it (indeed before they knew it was spreading by commercial passenger jets throughout the country and nobody masked on planes), but it knew it had potential to be bad from the outset. It was godawful. I did what was best for me, most of the time, regardless of advice, except for trying to save the guy next door that died on his lawn. Covid guidance did not outrage me. When the shots became available, I did like trump and got the shot, and then got the boosters. When they need convalescent plasma donors from people who had it, there I was. I approach things, reality based and do not regret any medical advice followed.

So that's a no, you didn't disparage all of the non medical left wing whackos telling everyone to go get the shot, stay home, stay 6 feet apart, and wear a mask. But somehow you view this situation as 'different', even when in this case no medical advice has even been given, just a discussion on how birth control hormones alter the female brain and body.

You should listen to doctors, read the medical journals, balance your options based on the most competent medically informed sources possible. That pretty well knocks out high school graduate talk radio hosts, whether you have the self awareness to admit it or not. You can make your person medical decisions on partisan politics if you like. Lots of dead people, attending trump rallies with no mask did, so it is your privilege I certainly do not care if you get pregnant, or simply get fucked.
thats what he did and chose to relay that info to the general public and youre attacking him for it,,

what gives??

So that's a no, you didn't disparage all of the non medical left wing whackos telling everyone to go get the shot, stay home, stay 6 feet apart, and wear a mask. But somehow you view this situation as 'different', even when in this case no medical advice has even been given, just a discussion on how birth control hormones alter the female brain and body.
Nice word salad. Go ahead and take Kirk's advice. I will continue to play the margins, myself.

Covid was a Plot hatched by Bill Gates in October of 2019.
The term Event 201 which was a tabletop discussion and
exercise on October 18,2019 hosted by Johns Hopkins and

the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation.Also the snarky
World Economic Forum.
To this day there is No Covid Vaccine.Because a Vaccine takes
a minimum of 5 years of development.One reason that the
" supposed " Covid 19 vaccine did not { as Rachel Maddow }
found out the hard way Stop the spread of Covid when
getting the Vaccine.

Bitches get a HEROIC dose of Oxytocin when they give birth. This is a hormone that makes mom love child.

They get a similar dose of Oxytocin when a dude makes them come.

It is SCIENCE.

OF course BIRTH CONTROL FUCKS WITH A WOMAN'S BODY CHEMISTRY AND MAKES SOME CHICKS NEUROTIC?

How is this news? I have known this for over 40 years.

Forum List

Back