Charlie Crist, rich power-hungry liar and perfect democrat.

So what trailer park do you live in there?

Crist doesn't care what party he's in, doesn't care what values he's supposed to believe in, all he cares about is being in office and enjoying the perks and power that office holds. He lost that when he went for more power and was denied, so he switched parties to increase his chances.

He is a liar of the first order. He claims that racism is why he left the GOP when the truth is that he was fine with that party until he found himself on the losing end to a HISPANIC. Yeah the racist GOP refused to vote for Charlie the white guy and instead voted for a Hispanic.

He is as it turns out, the perfect democrat. The sad thing is, there are a lot of idiots in this state who would be willing to vote for him.

Then why the ugly response and you know full well you think of him as one of the almighty.
:eusa_pray:

You don't seem to understand the point of the thread and the rebuttal about one of your own heroes no do you.
Nice Try.

When did Reagan switch parties in order to run for office when his own party would not give him the nod?

Never?

Oh... Yeah... They're the same... :rolleyes:

Oh no, I get it. Problem is, your "rebuttal," such that it is, is like comparing apples to dinosaur shit.

Oh, and you really should not around assuming things not in evidence. Reagan is no more my hero than is Obama.

Nice try.

Florida has never had a good Governor. Since the seventies none have been instrumental in creating a lasting legacy. Graham, Bush, Askew and company have all been first class phonies. Florida was successful because of its weather and beaches. Sadly it lacked the political will to become something more.

Then why the ugly response and you know full well you think of him as one of the almighty.
:eusa_pray:

You don't seem to understand the point of the thread and the rebuttal about one of your own heroes no do you.
Nice Try.

Oh no, I get it. Problem is, your "rebuttal," such that it is, is like comparing apples to dinosaur shit.

Oh, and you really should not around assuming things not in evidence. Reagan is no more my hero than is Obama.

Nice try.

Where do you get this shit? What have I ever said that would lead you to draw such erroneous conclusions? That Reagan, or any President for that matter, is a hero of mine? Do you always go around making shit up out of whole cloth? Do you have some sort of mental deficiency we should be aware of?

And what was ugly about my response? You must be extremely sensitive to find what I typed "ugly." Please allow me to make a friendly suggestion... If you intend to make posting here a regular occurrence, you'll need to toughen up pumpkin.

Last edited:
Nice Try.

When did Reagan switch parties in order to run for office when his own party would not give him the nod?

Never?

Oh... Yeah... They're the same... :rolleyes:

You think that Reagan is my hero? You aren't smart enough to participate in this thread.

Dismissed.

Crist doesn't care what party he's in, doesn't care what values he's supposed to believe in, all he cares about is being in office and enjoying the perks and power that office holds. He lost that when he went for more power and was denied, so he switched parties to increase his chances.

He is a liar of the first order. He claims that racism is why he left the GOP when the truth is that he was fine with that party until he found himself on the losing end to a HISPANIC. Yeah the racist GOP refused to vote for Charlie the white guy and instead voted for a Hispanic.

He is as it turns out, the perfect democrat. The sad thing is, there are a lot of idiots in this state who would be willing to vote for him.

So Crist the Republican turncoat got outed by the voters? GOOD!

But he's back. He doesn't care what party he's in or what set of values he's supposed to have, he'll go with whatever party will get him power.

Forum List

Back